Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Which Disney character should be more involved in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Which Disney character should be more involved in Kingdom Hearts 3?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which Disney character should be more involved in Kingdom Hearts 3?

• Yen Sid
    • Pluto, boy!
    • Maleficent & Pete
    • Jiminy Cricket
    • Mickey
    • The Fairy Godmother
    • Queen Minnie
    • Daisy Duck
    • Merlin
    • Flora, Fauna & Merryweather
    • Stitch
    • Chip & Dale
    • Someone else? Share below!

Maleficent and Pete for sure; I don't want them to be jokes like they were in 2 and DDD.  I would also like to see more of Yen Sid and see what kind of powers he has.

Well, seeing as how we've had a lot of screentime for most of the characters on this list, one character I'd like to see more involved in the events of Kingdom Hearts III would be Jimminy Cricket! Yes, he's the Royal Chronicler, but I'd also like for him to appear in cutscenes more often!

The only game that actually gave him more screentime was Chain Of Memories! He popped up fairly often whenever discussing the predicament he and Sora and friends were facing, and he'd also offer good advice! So having Jimminy come out more often to say a few words, offer some meaningful encouragement or something would really be awesome, and it would fit with the whole conscience part of his character! :3

how about all of them

i'd settle for Maleficent getting more involved. KH2 was pretty weak for her and the following games just made her more into a joke villain than an actual threat. i get that now she's doing some behind the scenes scheming but who knows if it'll have any actual payoff when we've got 13 Xehanorts running around. juggling all these villains seems like it'll make the game feel bloated or leave the plot unfocused. 

although i'd actually love it if Maleficent suddenly came back out on top and became the real final boss, just as a way to bring the Disney villains back into the spotlight.

of course idk if SE could pull that off and not have it seem forced or random. Xehanort has been built up as the big baddie for a while now so suddenly kicking him to the curb for Maleficent (who has been downgraded to lesser foe in recent games) may not work. 

holding out hope that the next saga keeps the Disney aspect in better focus. i mean it would have been cool if the 13 Darknesses had been comprised of 12 Disney villains and Xehanort. feel like that would have been a good route to take the story but nah...13 Xehanorts. oh well. 

Maleficent. The fact that she got reduced to a joke villain in KH2 is just sad. 

It looks like they are trying to make her important again, but she can still end up being a joke, especially since there are 13 versions of the antagonist.

Yeah I really miss how menacing she was in KH1. It's looking like Nomura has big plans for her in KH3, but I am worried that Xehanort will overshadow her again. I'd love it if it was Sora & co. vs Maleficent vs Xehanort.

Peace!

Oswald the lucky rabbit imo.

Like, dark Disney castle in the realm of darkness.

Or Castle of the forgottens, like the wasteland un epic Mickey

Edited by Sisyphe21