Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
waytothexdawnx

Music Anyone a Kpop fan?

Is anyone here a Kpop fan? I discovered Kpop years ago, and have been hooked ever since! I love Big Bang (I saw them in concert), BTS, EXO, HyunA, Psy, G-Dragon's solo music, BlackPink, Jay Park, Zico, Dok2, Vixx, AOA, CLC, and a lot of others. Out of all of them, HyunA is my bias Queen. I feel like their music and concepts are so much better than western music and concepts. I still like some western artists, but not many. Just wondering if there were any fellow Kpoppers here :)

Dang, I used to listen to K-Pop a LOT over the past few years. Super Junior, B2ST, SNSD, SHINee, MBLAQ, BIG BANG, 2PM, EXO, BTS, Apink, TVXQ, AKMU, CNBLUE, Infinite, U-Kiss...

With all that being said, however, I haven't really listened to any K-Pop in the past year or so. I guess I got more into EDM and moved away from it. Might try to catch some comebacks this summer but honestly idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dang, I used to listen to K-Pop a LOT over the past few years. Super Junior, B2ST, SNSD, SHINee, MBLAQ, BIG BANG, 2PM, EXO, BTS, Apink, TVXQ, AKMU, CNBLUE, Infinite, U-Kiss...

With all that being said, however, I haven't really listened to any K-Pop in the past year or so. I guess I got more into EDM and moved away from it. Might try to catch some comebacks this summer but honestly idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The comebacks this summer are AMAZING! G-Dragon has a new album (Titled Kwon Ji Yong), Jessi dropped her new album today (Title song is Gucci), EXO I think has an album dropping next week... Lots of great music this summer!

I wouldn't really call myself a fan by any means, but there were a few songs I took a liking to that stuck with me over the years. BIG BANG'S Haru Haru, and Wonderful, Taeyang's Wedding Dress, and BoA's Milky Way(really really old song, think it was before she became super popular) and Only One. 

That said I don't know how much I can see myself getting into Kpop in the future, as I lean more towards Western music as well, but I'd be open to new songs. xD Besides like it or not, you have to admit, Kpop songs have a tendency to be super catchy. :P 

I wouldn't really call myself a fan by any means, but there were a few songs I took a liking to that stuck with me over the years. BIG BANG'S Haru Haru, and Wonderful, Taeyang's Wedding Dress, and BoA's Milky Way(really really old song, think it was before she became super popular) and Only One. 

That said I don't know how much I can see myself getting into Kpop in the future, as I lean more towards Western music as well, but I'd be open to new songs. xD Besides like it or not, you have to admit, Kpop songs have a tendency to be super catchy. :P

I love BoA! She has a new song out called "Camo." It's SO good!

I love BoA! She has a new song out called "Camo." It's SO good!

Haha she was my first introduction to Kpop so she'll always be dear to me in that sense. I haven't kept up with her latest stuff, but maybe I'll check out that new song sometime! :D