Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
IAMME

Tomorrow's trailer speculation

If there was a way to put that bingo card I made...

Anyways, I'm not expecting a lot other than maybe some gameplay of San Fransokyo and the new world, and hoping that we see the new outfits for Riku and Mickey (Lea and Kairi, too, but those are very unlikely). I'll be laughing hysterically if the trailer ends with another "Now in Development".

If there was a way to put that bingo card I made...

Anyways, I'm not expecting a lot other than maybe some gameplay of San Fransokyo and the new world, and hoping that we see the new outfits for Riku and Mickey (Lea and Kairi, too, but those are very unlikely). I'll be laughing hysterically if the trailer ends with another "Now in Development".

Then you better not eat/drink anything while watching the livestream tomorrow, because, it will certainly end with another "Now in Development".

I heard (and don't quote me on this) that trailer will be bigger than the one showed at E3. Hmm.

Boy i think you know who I will be excited to see

Well, I think that we'll get more bits of story peppered in throughout the trailer, along with what I hope is finally gameplay footage of San Fransokyo, since I've been dying to know how that world looks like and how it functions in Kingdom Hearts III! I'm also expecting a surprise clip throughout the trailer that showcases Treasure Planet as the new world! If the new world is something else, I won't be disappointed! On the contrary, I'll be excited either way, but I really want a Treasure Planet world reveal! :')

I'm also hoping we get to hear a new musical composition from Yoko for this trailer, or maybe even possibly Utada's new theme for the game! And I'd like for the trailer to end on a "Coming 2018" note, but I doubt that'll happen. Still, it'll be an exciting trailer, I'm sure! :D

Then you better not eat/drink anything while watching the livestream tomorrow, because, it will certainly end with another "Now in Development".

The E3/orchestra trailer didn't have it though :P So they might have dropped it for good.

I hope we get a new song, some first glimpse on the KH3 soundtrack. Would be awesome. And also some mooooore cutscenes!

The E3/orchestra trailer didn't have it though :PSo they might have dropped it for good (1).

I hope we get a new song, some first glimpse on the KH3 soundtrack. Would be awesome. And also some mooooore cutscenes (2)!

1) Yup, and who knows when we'll get an actual release date, with no delays, right?

2) Yes, please, cutscenes from San Fransokyo, the next new world announced, and last, but not least, Kingdom of Corona. I'm dying to see Rapunzel and her glorious hair in Unreal Engine 4 and Kingdom Shader.

I bet that we will see Frozen. I hope for Toy Story or Pocahontas.

Yeah ikr people will be like goddam no wtf!

Edited by KH4Real

I bet that we will see Frozen. I hope for Toy Story or Pocahontas.

Yeah ikr people will be like goddam no wtf!

Do not expect KH3 to come out neither this year nor 2018. By the way things are going, early 2019 seems more likely than late 2018.

No more Now in Development thing we don't want that shown anymore.

Deep down your heart, you know that THAT'S what gonna happen.

Well, here are my expectations:

- Frozen/Treasure Planet world

- Cutscenes (please)

- Gameplay in Corona, San Fransokyo and on the new world.

- "2018" at the end

Obviously they'll be showing off a new world. No clue what the world will be, but I'll like the reveal regardless. Maybe they'll throw in some story cutscene snippets. I know the chances are slim, but maybe they'll at least flash a release year across the screen at the end of the trailer.

New world for sure will be shown off in addition to more gameplay. NO release date will be given however a release year is likely (2018) 

Edited by sagman12PC

Hope to see Lea and Kairi training. And Riku with Mickey, all in their new clothes.

Footage of the Big Hero world and ofcourse the new world.