Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
neil98

Kingdom Hearts III releasing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2018

best of both worlds - a new world reveal and a "more accurate" release window. I wish they pressed Nomura more for when the next announcement would be - presumably any of the game shows coming up later in the year.

but HOLY SH*T cant believe they finally brought Toy Story to KH, since KH2 as Nomura said. I wonder how far down the street you can go hahaa they're really taking the larger maps to a whole new level.

What did I say? WHAT DID I SAY!? Don't rule out 2018 just yet, that's what I said! It might end up being late 2018, but hey, 2018 is 2018, as long as a window is out there now, I can wait as long as I need to. Let the year of Kingdom Hearts marathoning begin! xD

IT'S FOR REALSIES NOW BOYS AND GIRLS!~

I may have skipped Everglow's feed for 2.8 but there's no way I'm missing this biz when the Japanese version comes out.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS JOYOUS NEWS, NEIL!!!! :D

My God, what a time to be a Kingdom Hearts fan! Such a glorious time to be alive! I still can't believe the awesomeness we got in the form or a release window! Coming 2018! Just like I was thinking would happen, only that it was actually confirmed! God, I'm so happy! The promised time is finally upon us, everyone! Now, all we have to wait is until next year, and the coveted Kingdom Hearts III will finally be in our hands! The hype is real!!!! :D

I still can't believe it though, my mind went blank when I saw "Coming 2018" in the trailer! This is truly a joyous, momentous and historic moment in the Kingdom Hearts series! A moment for the ages! :'D

THANK YOU NOMURA!!!!! :D

I was so in shock after watching the trailer from D23 while I said Kingdom Hearts 3 is not gonna be released in 2018 OMG I was so wrong xD  xD  xD  xD  xD

Not a fan of Toy Atory world myself but 4 party members holy shit 0_0 that is amazing and than 2018 appeared. Funny thing was everybody in live streams was freaking out over 2018 and I couldn't rewind the videos most of the times and than I found one I can..... I freaked out I woke up my parents, I messaged all my friends HOLY F*CK I screamed I was so in shock I was sweating and I can finally post this.