Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Tetsuya Nomura hints that another playable character besides Sora will be available in Kingdom Hearts III

RIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKU

RIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKU

RIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKU

RIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKU

RIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKU-- ahem...

Well, that could be anybody.

Edited by Firaga

Probably Riku, Kairi (God I hope so) or, less likely, Lea.

Also having even more party members pretty much confirms everyone will be fighting alongside you in the Keyblade Graveyard. :3

Peace!

I really hope it's not just one playable character, because as much as I want it to be Riku, I also want to play Kairi too. It shouldn't be asking that much to ask for two additional playable characters other than Sora, we've seen that done before in BBS, it's not impossible. Please Nomura, let us play the as the complete islander trio!

I hope to God it's Kairi (although plot-wise, it might make more sense to be Riku).

If it isn't her, however, than I hope they can at least give her a prominent role - maybe make her and Lea party members on certain worlds, especially ones where there wouldn't be any sensible choices for guest party members.

You know if 0.2 was in KH3 before it was removed due to the increased content this answer would have fully meant Aqua. Still could, but Rob thinks Riku.

Would love a future Sora x Aqua playable tag team in KH3.

Thanks for the awesome news, Jake!

So, there is indeed the possibility of at least one more playable character in the game aside from Sora, huh? That's awesome! I think that it'll most likely be Riku, since Sora and Riku are heading off on their separate journeys! And if it's not Riku, then who could it be? It'll be interesting to find that out as more info rolls along!

And also, about the multiple party members replacing D-Links, I think that's frickin awesome! The simple fact that one can have up to five or more people fighting onscreen against waves of Heartless and Nobodies just makes me tingle with excitement!

Good God, that means that the clash of the seven and thirteen...it's gonna be godly! :')

Well, putting playable characters aside, let's focus on the multiple party members. From that, I think we would have at least have 9 characters as party members in Kingdom Hearts 3. My guess would be Sora, Donald, Goofy and the whole Big Hero 6 Gang. That would be one heck of a team if I would ever see one and I guess it is not all that impossible.

Well, putting playable characters aside, let's focus on the multiple party members. From that, I think we would have at least have 9 characters as party members in Kingdom Hearts 3. My guess would be Sora, Donald, Goofy and the whole Big Hero 6 Gang. That would be one heck of a team if I would ever see one and I guess it is not all that impossible.

Nomura already said up to five, which is plenty of party members on screen already. Unless you're talking switchable like in KH2 & 1, which I doubt they will have more than seven (PS4 and Xbox One still have limitations.)

Edited by Clouded Sun

Nomura already said up to five, which is plenty of party members on screen already. Unless you're talking switchable like in KH2 & 1, which I doubt they will have more than seven (PS4 and Xbox One still have limitations.)

No, he said five or more. Meaning he is hinting that the party would have members of at least more than 5.

does anybody know how nomura going reveal the person yet? that what i i wondering 

"So it would be tough to introduce many, multiple playable characters, but there is an intention of adding a playable character aside from Sora. Unfortunately we’re not able to disclose who it is yet, but there will be [another playable character]," Nomura said.

this quote here said he going to revel that person later but how?