Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

"...Yeah...same here, i don't know who did this to them but i swear, i will avenge them." said Riku, as he held up Braig's lifeless body with Braig's head and neck being shown off-screen, as Riku lastly says to Li Ping "Please help Ansem the Wise up, i'll use magic to carry the other two." said Riku, using Float to lift Aeleus and Dilan into the air in small compressed bubbles, just big enough to hold the two's respective sizes.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Dai nodded, as he teleport away. Alatos watched on in sorrow, as he looked on. "I wonder what Zercius is up to now..." Thought Alatos , mentally thinking to himself in his mind mentally. Dai appeared with Luke and his friends were. "Our mission now is to protect the Emerald Of Life, and the other three Sacred Jewels in Treasure Town... Dusk is dead..." Said Dai, talking to Luke and the others. Lucy was horrified by the news of Dusk's death. "No... What happened?!" Asked Lucy, asking Dai a question. Kyoluu let out a snort as he looked up. "God darn, things are already looking hectic... People are dying, people are getting hurt, and now we lost the last Guardian of the Emerald Of Life... Things might get worse from here on out, fellas." Said Kyoluu, talking to everyone. Kyle gritted his teeth as he pushed back against his Crystallized copy, but found that it was doing the same thing as he did, and he jumped back, and so did his copy. Kyle raised his Keyblade as he cast a Firaga Shot, similar to to Thundaga Shot, sent out a ball of Firaga Magic with particles of Energy behind it, with his copy doing the same, and both Firaga Shots collided with each other, causing a huge explosion, causing Kyle and his copy to be blown away slightly. 

Ping picked up the old king, carrying him on his back as he followed Riku. Ping may have looked thin and a little scrawny, but he was strong, he had two of the best soldiers in China as his parents after all.

"...Ri...ku..." suddenly, Ansem awoke upon being carried by Li Ping, Riku replied in relief "Old man!" said Riku, as Ansem himself replied "Tell me...the people...are...they...safe?" said Ansem, Riku in shock upon hearing that however, could not answer, as Ansem with his dwindling eyes saw the destruction all around them and a few dead bodies hidden by rubble, he looked up and saw his once magnificent castle now all destroyed, Ansem started to faint but not before lastly saying the words "...I see...Riku...and...you...young lad........thank you........" Riku upon hearing this clutched his Heart deeply, as he tried to hold back the tears dwelling up from inside the very bottom of his entire being, saddened at the fact that he could not protect Radiant Garden like he was sent to do and that his Heart felt like it was trying to gorge its way out of Riku's body, wanting to vomit for a term of expression...

"...The new Master has been decided, here he is: Horizont, pupil of Master Xine!" showing up on at the podium was both very shockingly and very surprisingly Horizont, having taken over Master Xine's leadership of the Council of True Keyblade Masters.

Dai nodded, as he teleport away. Alatos watched on in sorrow, as he looked on. "I wonder what Zercius is up to now..." Thought Alatos , mentally thinking to himself in his mind mentally. Dai appeared with Luke and his friends were. "Our mission now is to protect the Emerald Of Life, and the other three Sacred Jewels in Treasure Town... Dusk is dead..." Said Dai, talking to Luke and the others. Lucy was horrified by the news of Dusk's death. "No... What happened?!" Asked Lucy, asking Dai a question. Kyoluu let out a snort as he looked up. "God darn, things are already looking hectic... People are dying, people are getting hurt, and now we lost the last Guardian of the Emerald Of Life... Things might get worse from here on out, fellas." Said Kyoluu, talking to everyone. Kyle looked at his copy, as he readied his Keyblade, with his copy doing the same. "It seems that my doppelganger is doing the same tactics I'm using... I'm going to need to do something, otherwise this battle will drag out." Thought Kyle, mentally thinking to himself in his mind. Kyle charged at his copy, who did the same, and slashed at each other with their Keyblades, aiming to best the other. Seracus was watching everything, leaning on a tree with his arms folded. "I sense the boy has trained himself well, I can already sense his strength... But will he have what it takes to defeat himself? I guess we'll see." Said Seracus, talking to himself out loud.  

"HUUHHH!?!?!?!? YOU MUST BE JOKING! you expect us to follow the pupil of that failure from just a minute ago!? give me a break! we won't Accept that!! we're better off on our own!!!" said a noteworthy Keyblade wielder amongst the crowd, his name is Tenjijo Tenjija, he was noteworthy for rebelling against Keyblade Masters and because of that, he always fails at becoming one himself, Horizont seems to have a bit of history with this Tenji for short, as Horizont looked gloomy upon looking at Tenji talking back against Horizont's new position, as leader of the Council, Horizont replies to Tenji "...Tenji...everyone, do not fret, i know that i may have ascended to this position unfairly, being a direct student under Master Xine, but...i swear, i promise, i WILL NOT let you all down! that is my word, as your new leader, i have nothing else to say..." said Horizont, not being able to stomach enough to say anymore and instead leaving the podium, leaving the minor Masters to handle everything else and the complaints whilst Tenji merely grunts at Horizont's leave.

"...That went well, as your inauguration speech..." said Pais, as he spoke with Horizont, him replying "...although its always been my dream to stand, as part of the Council, to be named its leader, after all this? all i ever wanted was a simple position so i could help benefit my family, especially Serenity growing like she is, also..." said Horizont, Pais replied "Yeah i know, your still hunting down this Dezod Ikunia guy so that he doesn't get to Kelly, i know, hey listen, if you are ever in a bind, just know that both me and Invi are behind you, every step of the way, if you fall, i'll pick you back up, that's the least i can do...as your Ninja in the shadows after all." said Pais, Horizont lastly says the words "...Your not a Ninja, your a spy, get with it Pais or i'll have Invisa tell you off for it." said Horizont with big bags of sleep under his eyes, Pais showing a sweat drop behind his head at Horizont's comment.

Invisa was watching Horizont and Pais bickering, as she grinned slightly. Thunder and Jake appeared behind her, bowing before her. Joseph was still leaning on a wall in the Garden Of Eden's halls, thinking about something. Dai nodded, as he teleport away. Alatos watched on in sorrow, as he looked on. "I wonder what Zercius is up to now..." Thought Alatos , mentally thinking to himself in his mind mentally. Dai appeared with Luke and his friends were. "Our mission now is to protect the Emerald Of Life, and the other three Sacred Jewels in Treasure Town... Dusk is dead..." Said Dai, talking to Luke and the others. Lucy was horrified by the news of Dusk's death. "No... What happened?!" Asked Lucy, asking Dai a question. Kyoluu let out a snort as he looked up. "God darn, things are already looking hectic... People are dying, people are getting hurt, and now the last Guardian of the Emerald Of Life is dead... Things might get worse from here on out, fellas." Said Kyoluu, talking to everyone. Kyle and his copy were still slashing at each other, until they jumped away form each other, and stared each other down.

"You're welcome, sir." Ping said, carrying him while he continued to follow Riku. "My name is Li Ping, I'm a Keyblade Warrior from another dimension, here to help."

"...Young lad...do you know...what is...going on... cough, cough..." said Ansem, as he was wheezing a little behind Li Ping whilst wanting to know if he knew what was currently going on with the Worlds, specifically, was he informed of the threat of Xenith four years ago by someone, hence why Li Ping is here to begin with? Riku was wondering about that himself...

At Treasure Town, a huge barricade was built around all alongside its outer perimeters, making sure that nobody got in or out unless they had some kind of special pass, to notify the guards that those visiting were of friendly nature and were given authorization by the Keyblade Council.

Dai snapped a finger, and teleport himself and his friends along with Luke and Lucy to the entrance of Treasure Town's barricade. "I have come with orders from Master Yen Sid, we have come to protect the Emerald Of Life and the Sacred Jewels, Dusk is dead, this is not a drill, he wa sbested by Shadowdrius in battle, and we fear that the Emerald Of Life and the three Sacred Jewels are in danger. Vector, in his Human form, was sitting on top of a roof of a building at Treasure Town, watching it closely. He was keeping watch for any intruders, and was a little bored. Kyle began to jump into the trees, with his copy doing the same, with both of them jumping form tree to tree, throwing their Keyblades at each other through Strike Raid, hoping to best the other as they jumped.

Edited by KHLegendIII

"Do you carry the Heart crest of the Keyblade?" said a intimidating looking man with a small scar running across his left eye, his name was Sojo, Sojo Sokounumihara, he was the gatekeeper for Treasure Town, given the position two and a half years ago by Master Xine, he speaks of the crest that all Keyblade wielders must now carry if they want to enter Worlds with authorization from the Council of True Keyblade Masters, the crest was the KINGDOM HEARTS logo, Sojo lastly repeats himself "I'll say it again, do you have the Heart crest of the Keyblade?" said Sojo, wanting an immediate answer...

Dai nodded, as he presented his Heart crest out of his pocket. "Yes, I do, I came prepared, Sojo." Said Dai, talking to Sojo. Kyoluu was folding his arms as he watched Dai take out this Heart crest. Lucy was still feeling sad about Dusk's death, as she held both of her hands. Kyle and his copy were still jumping from tree to tree, until they reached another clearing, this time, near the edge of a cliff, and were staring each other down, with their Keyblades emitting a radiant Light.

"...I've come to see you." suddenly, standing next to Seracus, watching Kyle fight his alter ego was Aka Yoshio, namely in other-words, Foreteller Red, Red reveals his intentions to Seracus "...Hey listen, we need to talk, let the kid train on his own for a while, he'll need--no, he MUST learn to do this without his teacher." said Foreteller Red, as it appeared he had some very important information he wanted to share with Seracus and Seracus alone, seeing, as how he is Red's 2nd in command in the Red Union.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Seracus turned around and nodded at Foreteller Red as he looked at him. "Very well then, I'm all ears." Said Seracus, talking to Foreteller Red. Dai nodded, as he presented his Heart crest out of his pocket. "Yes, I do, I came prepared, Sojo." Said Dai, talking to Sojo. Kyoluu was folding his arms as he watched Dai take out this Heart crest. Lucy was still feeling sad about Dusk's death, as she held both of her hands. Jolorus folded his arms as he looked at Sojo. "We've came with orders from Master Yen Sid, to guard the Emerald Of Life and the Sacred Jewels, I can help formulate a plan to keep watch over this town to protect the objects." Said Jolorus, talking to everyone. Kyle and his copy charged at each other, as they began to slash at each other, with swift strikes as sparks of Light were coming off each other's Keyblades.

Edited by KHLegendIII

"Alright, let them pass." the gates opened for Dai and his group.

"Good, in that case." suddenly, with a click of his fingers, Red created a private box for him and Seracus to talk in, not wanting to Kyle to overhear anything they say whilst he's training.

Seracus walked into the box as he looked at Foreteller Red. Dai, Kyoluu, Sharlia, Rylo, Jolorus, and Lucy walked into Treasure Town, only for a bucket of water to drop down onto their heads, with Vector laughing like crazy. "Oh, hey guys! You came to see us?!" Asked Vector, asking Dai and the others a question. Dai looked right at Vector with the most stern glare he could muster, with Vector shivering at it. "Vector, you shouldn't be devoting yourself to pranks like this at a time like this, aren't you supposed to do your job? Of watching this town for intruders? We came to help protect the Emerald Of Life and the three Sacred Jewels from the forces of Darkness, because Dusk is dead, he got killed in battle, that's why we're here." Said Dai, talking to Vector. Vector blinked as his eyes widened at hearing Dusk's death. Tommy, in his Human form, appeared before Dai and his group. "Sorry about that, guys. My brother likes to do pranks on those who enter through the barricade, he can't help himself, and I've been doing my part, I was informed you've come, I placed the Emerald Of Life and the Sacred Jewels in a secret place in this town, follow me." Said Tommy, talking to Dai and his group. Dai and his friends and Lucy followed Tommy into town. Kyle and his copy were starting to push each other back, as they gritted their teeth, as they started to pant. "Darn... This may be tougher than I thought... He's like on top of everything I do... What do I do?" Thought Kyle, mentally thinking to himself in his mind.

(This theme plays as events transpire in Treasure Town. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6tfbiXCDDI )

Edited by KHLegendIII

"Okay...we've got some news...BIG, kind of news..." said Foreteller Red, as held his hands in one another whilst sitting on a chair, looking up at Seracus, proceeding to say "...I think...we might have a lead...on........WHERE THE ENEMY STRONGHOLD MIGHT BE." said Foreteller Red in the most serious tone he's ever given, revealing that he might know where the enemy is hiding.

Seracus looked at Foreteller Red with a stern look on his face. "... What is it? Where is the enemy lurking, sir?" Asked Seracus, asking Foreteller Red a question. Dai, Kyoluu, Sharlia, Rylo, Jolorus, and Lucy walked into Treasure Town, only for a bucket of water to drop down onto their heads, with Vector laughing like crazy. "Oh, hey guys! You came to see us?!" Asked Vector, asking Dai and the others a question. Dai looked right at Vector with the most stern glare he could muster, with Vector shivering at it. "Vector, you shouldn't be devoting yourself to pranks like this at a time like this, aren't you supposed to do your job? Of watching this town for intruders? We came to help protect the Emerald Of Life and the three Sacred Jewels from the forces of Darkness, because Dusk is dead, he got killed in battle, that's why we're here." Said Dai, talking to Vector. Vector blinked as his eyes widened at hearing Dusk's death. Tommy, in his Human form, appeared before Dai and his group. "Sorry about that, guys. My brother likes to do pranks on those who enter through the barricade, he can't help himself, and I've been doing my part, I was informed you've come, I placed the Emerald Of Life and the Sacred Jewels in a secret place in this town, follow me." Said Tommy, talking to Dai and his group. Dai and his friends and Lucy followed Tommy into town. Kyle and his copy glared at each other, as they slowly walked around each other, examining each other, before their Keyblades emitted a radiant Light again.

(This theme plays as events transpire in Treasure Town. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6tfbiXCDDI )

Edited by KHLegendIII

"Its a huge hunch and we can't be completely sure but........we think the enemy is hiding in a place called "The Realm of No Doors", as such, because, as the name implies, it is impossible to get there through normal means, say like we were to use Kyle's special Dimensional Spectral travel means through the Lanes Between, we can't enter the Realm of No Doors because it does not have a doorway, a Lane we can access to get through there, we were only able to achieve this information through Foreteller Violet's extensive research into all the Realms, it is her job to watch over them since she governs one of the Six Paths, if i remember correctly, the Path of Deva, the strongest Path, you see, the Violet Union has the very least amount of members amongst all of the Colour Unions because...they consist of only the finest and the strongest Keyblade wielders that exist within all eras, even the current one, also, there's something you should know, about the Manifestation Blades that Saltire and the Blue Union were using, the reason why they were considered so dangerous and a upfront to nature itself is because...their Nothingness power is derived from Xenith's own power, remember Xenith is the progenitor of Darkness and Nothingness is born from Darkness, the reason that Kaimial girl went berserk and all of the others before her that went berserk also within the Blue Union was because...Xnth was using his evil to change them from the inside out, their bodies couldn't handle it and they became Imprisoned, the Imprisoned are called, as they are because they Imprison within them the X Nothing's powers inside their bodies, the very same, could be said, of the Oukoku Clan that Master Luxu's Grand Master Ephemer's Great Grand Master Onmyodou fought with during the War of Beginnings, however, for some reason their bodies didn't mutate, at least, not to begin with, the prime example being Kokuou, he was shown to embody the evil right away because his body was the right perfect candidate vessel to contain Xenith's evil and with that evil, summon Xenith's demonic counterpart, KRAD..." said Foreteller Red with his shocking words, revealing everything to his 2nd in command Seracus...

https://youtu.be/KPdhARvEzsA.

Seracus' eyes widened at this revelation as he thought about what Foreteller Red said. "I see, sir... So, the Xenith has gone that far?" Asked Seracus, asking Foreteller Red a question. Kyle and his copy began charging up beams of Light in their Keyblades, and fired them form them at each other, causing the beams to collide with each other, with the landscape starting to disintergrate bit by bit due to the power being unleashed. Tommy looked at Kyoluu's face as he and the others walked, as he grimaced. "Ouch, what happened to your face? Some sort of scar?" Asked Tommy, asking Kyoluu a question. Kyoluu looked away as he and the others kept following Tommy. "... Just a scar from an incident while training in these four years, not worth asking about... I wish to keep it to myself." Said Kyoluu, talking to Tommy. Tommy could sense something regarding Kyoluu's words, but shrugged off his thoughts as he kept walking towards the North of town.

(This theme plays as events in Treasure Town transpire. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6tfbiXCDDI )

"Remember this fact Seracus and never forget it, the Xenith...IS PURE EVIL INCARNATE, no, more like the original incarnation of pure evil, do not convince yourself otherwise of that and do not fall for "it's" tricks, never forget that and do not let your apprentice catch on, he might try to attack the Realm recklessly even though we currently haven't found a way in, Kyle is one of 5 battle potentials, himself, Sora, Riku, Kelly and...i do not know who the other is, Master Ephe kept that secret from me and the others..." said Foreteller Red getting off the chair and making the box disappear, giving all the information that he needed to give to his 2nd in command, the Red Phoenix Seracus.

Seracus bowed to Foreteller Red as he nodded. "Very well, sir. You can count on me. I won't let you down. As for the boy, I wouldn't worry much, from what I sensed from the boy's Heart, I don't think he'll attack the Realm recklessly, I can sense maturity from him, but I'll keep this from him... I have confidence in him and his abilities." Said Seracus, talking to Foreteller Red. Kyle's beam of Light was colliding with his copy's beam of Light, and the landscape was disintegrating more and more, as Kyle's beam of Light was starting to be pushed back. Kyle gritted his teeth as he tried to stand his ground, as his body emitted a Light, as his copy did the same. "Darn... I can't take much more of this, I can't give in now... I have to do this... For everyone! If I fall here, he will end up destroying everything this Universe stood for..." Thought Kyle, mentally thinking to himself in his mind. Suddenly, Kyle's beam of Light emitted a bright Light, and it started to push back the copy's beam of Light, and the copy got hit by Kyle's beam of Light, sending it flying into the air, and it exploded into particles of Light, with Kyle breathing heavily. "That... Did it... That took a lot out of me..." Thought Kyle, mentally thinking to himself in his mind. Kyle fainted as he fell onto the ground. Tommy looked at Kyoluu's face as he and the others walked, as he grimaced. "Ouch, what happened to your face? Some sort of scar?" Asked Tommy, asking Kyoluu a question. Kyoluu looked away as he and the others kept following Tommy. "... Just a scar from an incident while training in these four years, not worth asking about... I wish to keep it to myself." Said Kyoluu, talking to Tommy. Tommy could sense something regarding Kyoluu's words, but shrugged off his thoughts as he kept walking towards the North of town.

(This theme plays as events transpire in Treasure Town. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=70&v=A6tfbiXCDDI )

(We should wait for WakingDawn and Azure Flame to post.)

Edited by KHLegendIII

"Actually, I have no idea what's going on." Ping said. "I only arrived not long ago chasing after a man from my own dimension named Dezod Ikuna, I figured this may be a good world to start looking, and just happened upon the end of the battle. However, I will do my best to help out, the man I'm looking for may be allied with your enemies as well. Besides, I can't leave good people to die while I'm aimlessly searching around."

Over at the Garden of Eden, Kelly, who looked four years older and more motherly, was seen sitting down on her bed alongside Serenity, who was now 4 and 7 months old, and Kelly was reading a story to her daughter. The story was about the adventures of the First Queen from the Sun Kingdom in the olden days. "And then the Queen helped stop the fighting conflict and times became peaceful for a long while." Kelly said reading to Serenity. Serenity looked at her mother, "I like this story, mama. It's so nice to have the worlds be at peace. I wonder how papa is right now?" Serenity asked with a smile. Kelly looked at her daughter with a smile, "Knowing liver pork, he is doing the best he can in these trying times." Kelly said with a smile.

Meanwhile, in a circular room filled with books all around the walls, a man with black hair who looked to be around the age of 27 was seen to be watching Kelly through a circular orb. "Good, she still hasn't been affected yet. I wonder how Serenity is doing in the past, hopefully she is keeping her secret hidden long enough." The man named Mrithun said with a smile. He then waved his hand and the orb's picture changed to Treasure Town, where he tried to see if the world was at peace still.

Luke, on the other hand, walked along with Lucy and Dai's group, and had avoided the water thanks to cat like reflexes. He looked at Tommy, and then at the group. "So, the mission is to protect these treasures from the enemies? How come I got dragged into this, again?" Luke asked, with the last part being under his breath. Luke, even though he fought now, still didn't like to honestly, he only did it to protect his wife, if it weren't for her, he wouldn't have a reason to.