Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Which KH3 trailer has been the best so far?

1) The E3 2013 KH3 reveal trailer?

2) The D23 2013 gameplay reveal trailer (First Attraction Flow reveal and Mount Olympus confirmed as a world)?

3) The E3 2014 short teaser trailer (Young Xehanort talking with Young Eraqus)?

4) The E3 2015 trailer (New Attraction Flows and Keyblade Transformations, alongside Rapunzel's world reveal)?

5) The Jump Festa 2016 trailer (The return of the Yellow Opera and Pink Agaricus Heartless)?

6) The 2017 Orchestra trailer (more than 2 party members and lots of other new stuff)?

7) The D23 2017 trailer (Toy Story world reveal trailer, many more new features and, finally, a RELEASE DATE)?

Mine is number 7. :biggrin: :rolleyes: :wink: xP;)xD

Holy cow, do we really have 7 Teasers?

But definitly the D23 trailer. When the trailer showed us outside Andy's house I was blown away. The graphics made my eyes look like a waterfall. And then the trailer almost killed me with that Release year.

Going to have to go with the trailer we just got. I didn't rule out a Pixar world, but I didn't think that's what we would get with this new trailer, and was pleasantly surprised. It was also cool how they showed Sora's interactions with the Toy Story characters. :D

I think the E3 2015 trailer and the Orchestra trailer would be tied at second for me. xD

It's either the E3 trailer from 2015 or the Orchestra trailer. Those two have been the most fun once for me. I'm still waiting for a KH3 trailer to blow me away just as much as the 2.8 trailer from Tokyo Game Show 2016 did.

For me it's the E3 2015 trailer. Just something about that trailer as a whole that got me hyped from start to finish. But then again it might be because rage awakened was playing in the background & i love that track

My 2nd favorite KH3 trailer ever (Because of Tangled being confirmed as a world). It was the 1st until yesterday's trailer.

I have absolutely loved all the trailers we have gotten for Kingdom Hearts III so far, but I have to say that yesterday's D23 trailer blew me away, and then some! Everything was jaw-dropping and tantalizing and just so surreal! And then that beautiful release year hit in the end, and it got me in a berserker hype mode! xD