Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So i went onto the KH youtube channel today and saw that the playlists have been updated. I went into the German playlist and saw this private video, there is also one on the spanish playlist. I dont know if these are new trailer to be revealed but there were private videos on these same playlists before the D23 trailer released.

Could it be possible that we might get a trailer at gamescom?

post-68906-0-79347600-1500251356_thumb.png

Edited by Axel9794

So i went onto the KH youtube channel today and saw that the playlists have been updated. I went into the German playlist and saw this private video, there is also one on the french playlist. I dont know if these are new trailer to be revealed but there were private videos on these same playlists before the D23 trailer released.

Maybe. Who knows? There's Gamescom, TGS, Jump Festa 2018...

Well, given the amazingness we got with yesterday's trailer, it isn't out of the realm of possibility to consider that there might be more trailers down the road till year's end! We still have Gamescom, Tokyo Game Show and Jump Festa, so Kingdom Hearts III should appear in all of these, or at least the latter two! All in all, I'm excited for what comes next! :D

Well, given the amazingness we got with yesterday's trailer, it isn't out of the realm of possibility to consider that there might be more trailers down the road till year's end! We still have Gamescom, Tokyo Game Show and Jump Festa, so Kingdom Hearts III should appear in all of these, or at least the latter two! All in all, I'm excited for what comes next! :D

And we still have to know more about our defenders of light.

Well I wouldn't mind at the most two more trailers maybe even three.  I want the next trailer to hopefully show off the Tangled world and the Big Hero 6 world I would love to see those places and maybe a little of the story for those worlds, like they did with this trailer.  And then I want a big long story trailer where we learn a little more about the main plot and we get a nice section of gameplay and some cut scenes and with the Utata Hikaru song in it kind of similar to the long story trailer they did for both Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance I wouldn't mind if they reviled one more world I just don't want them to show off every world that is going to be in the game and then at the end of that trailer they will show the release date.

Well I wouldn't mind at the most two more trailers maybe even three.  I want the next trailer to hopefully show off the Tangled world and the Big Hero 6 world I would love to see those places and maybe a little of the story for those worlds, like they did with this trailer.  And then I want a big long story trailer where we learn a little more about the main plot and we get a nice section of gameplay and some cut scenes and with the Utata Hikaru song in it kind of similar to the long story trailer they did for both Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance I wouldn't mind if they reviled one more world I just don't want them to show off every world that is going to be in the game and then at the end of that trailer they will show the release date.

Why not? Before 3D: DDD released back in 2012, they did exactly this.

I think TGS and Jump Festa are more likely to get a new trailer

Why not? Before 3D: DDD released back in 2012, they did exactly this.

Because I want to be surprised with some of the worlds they will have in the game.  I know that's what they did with Dream Drop Distance I just feel like a game as big as Kingdom Hearts 3 people want to be surprised with the world

Im expecting the same thing that happened with FFXV's promotion to happen with KH3. Now that we got a release year, expect alot more trailers and promo stuff to hype up the game before it comes out. There will probably even be a demo at some point in the future 

the German playlist and saw this private video, there is also one on the spanish playlist

Could just be a German and Spanish voiced trailer. After all, KH1 and 2 got dubs in many more lanuages. Are there these two to be found in the French list, too? (Is there a French list and so on?)

And we still have to know more about our defenders of light.

I'd rather that Nomura keeps the identities of the rest of the Guardians vague so as to keep us guessing, especially the Seekers Of Darkness as well! World footage and story tidbits are fine, sure, but no heavy spoilers! X3

I think TGS and Jump Festa are more likely to get a new trailer

Indeed, that's what I believe as well!

Apparently, the German private video... was the TGS trailer for 2.8 with the release date. A friend of mine found a news article that links said deleted video (you can check it out here, it's in German though).

Why this video and the Spanish one have been made private is beyond my imagination though.

I wouldn't expect anything from Gamescom ^^ Nomura said news would take a break and after this info dump, I personally need a break, too.

apparently I checked it out and it said the video is no longer available? is it the same video as the kingdom hearts 2.8 tgs 2016 trailer on youtube or is it kind of like the video that was behind closed doors at d23 2013? thanks for answering see ya!

I reckon anything's possible! do you reckon we'll get a trailer at tgs 2017 or psx 2017?

Nomura is known for trolling the fanbase, so even though he said 2018 is when we'll next get news, I'm pretty sure there'll be some small bit of something at Tokyo Game Show or Jump Festa! I'm sure of it!

Well if we don't get nothing this week we won't hear about it until 2018.

We still need to get the english trailers. We could get those in gamescom.