Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Which Disney villain should/could have been a boss in the KH series?

Which Disney villain should/could have been a boss in the KH series?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which Disney villain should/could have been a boss in the KH series?

• Gaston (KHX/KH Unchained X)
    • Frollo (DDD)
    • Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella (BBS/Union X);
    • The Evil Queen/The Witch (BBS/KHX/Unchained X);
    • The Queen of Hearts (KH1/Re: CoM, 358/2 Days/Re: Coded/KHX/KH Unchained X)
    • Monstro (KH1/Re: CoM/DDD)
    • CLU (DDD)
    • Mother Gothel (KH3 possibly)
    • Zurg (KH3 possibly)
    • Someone else? Share below!

Wait.....Monstro is a boss in Birth By Sleep Final Mix, so if we are talking about bosses not in the KH series at all as boss fights while the character still appears, Monstro shouldn't really count, cause he was a boss in one of the games. (Okay you fix that Rinzler thing)

But anyways, Clu should have done his own dirty work and been a boss in DDD, as that would have been more memorable than the dream eater boss. Honestly, I think they could have pulled it off well enough that it would have been more awesome and memorable, as I remember Rinzler's fight of that world more than the dream eater because that was a great fight and I just think they could have done something similar like that with Clu. Oh well. :|

Edited by WakingDawn96

Wait.....Monstro is a boss in Birth By Sleep Final Mix, so if we are talking about bosses not in the KH series at all as boss fights while the character still appears, Monstro shouldn't really count, cause he was a boss in one of the games. Also Rinzler is a boss in Kingdom Hearts DDD for Sora's side of things, so like why is he up there as an option as well?

Monstro was just a Mirage Arena fight, maybe people wanted him as a proper story boss :P

I changed Rinzler to CLU, noticed the mistake!

Monstro was just a Mirage Arena fight, maybe people wanted him as a proper story boss :P

I changed Rinzler to CLU, noticed the mistake!

(I noticed the mistake a little too late since I was in the middle of posting when you edited it so I didn't see it, but I edited my post accordingly.)

But still, like Monstro is a hard boss for what the battle is, and so I think people should be good enough with that. Also, how would it have worked out to fight Monstro anyways in those games? Like he is the world in KH1, Re:COM, and DDD he was a world for Riku, and I guess the reason why he isn't a boss for Sora is because the makers of the game probably thought that having opposite bosses of the same nature for Sora and Riku in that world would be more special. At least that last part is just my thinking, who really knows why for DDD that he wasn't a boss, but at the very least KH1 and Re:COM wouldn't work out cause he was the actual world itself.

Gothel and Zurg should happen. I want 3 to have a good amount of Disney bosses as, in my opinion, those are the most memorable fights to me. If Dr. Facilier is not fought it would be the biggest missed opportunity of the century.

Gaston, Frollo and Clu are definitely on my "Sora should've fought-' list. Also included is a villain who should've appeared in the Pinocchio world, not Honest John, but the satanic Coachman Barter, the man who owns the cursed Pranksters Paradise.

Going to have to go with Frollo, I was a bit disappointed with how he was handled in DDD,  and his boss theme *has* to be Hellfire. xD

Zurg would be entertaining too, especially if they had a "Buzz I am your father" moment like in Toy Story 2. xD

The Queen of Hearts and Lady Tremaine would somehow be very awkward to fight. I don't mind battling against human villains but fighting against characters which cannot defend themselves because they were never depicted to be capable of it just seems wrong. I cannot imagine those characters wielding a weapon and they cannot use magic either as far as I'm aware. Especially the Queen of Hearts doesn't even control the Heartless, it's just how Wonderland works.

Other than that, CLU should have been a boss instead of that annoying insect. I think it would have provided a better closure at least and I'm not a fan of him, even though it's not even his fault he is like that.

Zurg would actually be a very good choicefor KH3, too.

I think that a lot of these Disney villains should/could have been a boss in the KH series (in fact, I have imagined what a lot of those boss fights would be like when I have written my own KH stories in the past), but since I have to only choose one of them, I think that the Disney villain who would make the best boss out of all of them is the Evil Queen/the Witch because I imagine her using magic and throwing spells at you, which I think would be a cool boss fight.

Honestly, so many of these fights would have just made ridiculous bosses. I could see Gaston, since he'd at least have weapons, but Frollo and the Evil Stepmother would have been a stretch to make it not laughable. And you could attack the Queen of Hearts in KH1, so I'd say she counts.

If I had to pick something... probably one of the unused Titans from Hercules. There's two more! They need some love, and would be diverse fights.

I personally would love to see Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog as a future boss fight in Kingdom Hearts. He can use his voodoo spells, his "friends on the other side" as well as the Heartless to fight Sora and his friends.  

Mother gothel please! This woman is the most punchable person ever!

Zurg would be super fun

Sora I AM YOUR FATHER!

Gaston, Frollo and Clu are definitely on my "Sora should've fought-' list. Also included is a villain who should've appeared in the Pinocchio world, not Honest John, but the satanic Coachman Barter, the man who owns the cursed Pranksters Paradise.

I am with you Kingdom hearts should not only use the well known characters but also the unfairly forgotten King george the first or madam medusa would be a nice surprise

Cruella_de_Vil.gif

I always wanted to fight her in KH1 as a reward for collecting all dalmatians.

Maybe in the future as a cute Sora dalmatian.

thats actually a pretty good Idea to fight her as a dalmatian, since lets be hones curella isnt that much a fighter which is why I alway understood why she never apearred  but your idea resolves that pretty nicely

Frollo and Gaston. 

Particularly Frollo being one of Disney's darkest villains had/has such massive potential. Ex. He could have been among Maleficent's legion in the first game with Esmeralda in Alice's place in the PoHs.  

They made Clayton work as a boss so there is no excuse here.