Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

In what other potential Kingdom Hearts 3 World will Sora & Co change appearance?

In what other potential Kingdom Hearts 3 World will Sora & Co change appearance?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. In what other potential Kingdom Hearts 3 World will Sora & Co change appearance?

• Treasure Planet
    • Frozen
    • Jungle Book
    • The Incredibles
    • Finding Nemo
    • Cars
    • Wreck-it Ralph
    • The Princess and the Frog
    • Monsters Inc
    • Robin Hood
    • The Emperor's New Groove
    • Another World? Share below!

I think Monsters Inc. would be interesting, and would leave room for a lot of silliness and creativity. Aside from the whole protecting the world order thing, maybe they could even have the reason for the outfit change be similar to the reason they have to disguise Boo in the movie. xD 

I think Monsters Inc. would be interesting, and would leave room for a lot of silliness and creativity. Aside from the whole protecting the world order thing, maybe they could even have the reason for the outfit change be similar to the reason they have to disguise Boo in the movie. xD

What if Sora is just wearing a Monster costume whilst Donald and Goofy are actual Monsters? It'd be comedically ironic because all the Monsters fall for it, yet Boo is wearing a costume too.  :lol:

They'll probably have coats or something in the Frozen (which, imo, is inevitable)

or they will land in the world which was obviously a cold one and than they will complain that they are freezing

Sora and Co as monsters in monsters inc would be amazing to see! the other possible options like finding nemo and cars is kind of obvious I mean it comes with the territory should have only taken ones where they mayd change not were they must change necessarily still good question.

You mean Atlantica, right? There's no reason for them to change appearance in Atlantis.

maybe sora gets some of those sick tatoos(I think they were tatoos)In his face xD

If there is a Zootopia world I would love to see Sora  change into his lion form again but standing upright like his intial concept art.

yea that would be a clever way to use some old material

I'm hoping for new costumes that Hiro makes them in San Fransokyo. That'd be wicked.

sora In a Iron man uniform count me in! which he of course wont use in his fight against Xehanort even though it makes him 200 times stronger. That should be a thing in kingdom hearts for every world we visit we get a little souvenir for our gummi ship

I think that there is a chance that Sora, Donald, and Goofy will change appearance in a few of these potential worlds.  The ones where they have to change appearance would be the worlds of Finding Nemo, Cars, and Robin Hood, since the plots of these movies take place in a world of animals (and while Finding Nemo does have humans in it, they would need to be turned into fish of some kind in order to partake in the story).  The other one I think we could see them change appearance in (and the one that I picked because I like the idea of it appearing in Kingdom Hearts III the most) is the world of Monsters, Inc.  If they want to keep the world order, I feel that they would have to change their appearance into monsters.  However, if they kept their normal appearances in this world, it could lead to some interesting story developments, since Mike and Sulley would not only have to keep Boo a secret, but also Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

Treasure Planet! In appearance terms, I actually think they could appear in this world with space pirate attire, such as the ones seen in said film! That way they'd fit in with the crew, and they wouldn't arouse suspicion, and Donald and Goofy would be mistaken for alien species! After all, Delbert is a dog, so it's not too far-fetched!

As KingdomHearts3 said, in Atlantis, they could change into Atlantean tribesmen, in terms of them having the attire and markings such as the Atlanteans do! :3