Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
messermusic

KH3 Toy Story Boss Music (Imagined)

Once again, you have created another amazing masterpiece. You should seriously think about being a composer (especially for movies, shows, and/or games) :D Just a quick question, do you also compose original music?

Edited by Songbird Rebel

Once again, you have created another amazing masterpiece. You should seriously think about being a composer (especially for movies, shows, and/or games) :D Just a quick question, do you also compose original music?

Yes, actually I'm working with a game company called Rum Runner Entertainment. Our goal is to release two games we're working on sometime next year. there's a pirate game, and a cartoony game about a pig character. So, I'm trying my hand in the field of games right now. Just on the side, because i only get paid through revenue right now. Unfortunately, I'm also bound by a contracting stating that I cannot post the music I made for them anywhere online until the game releases. 

Yes, actually I'm working with a game company called Rum Runner Entertainment. Our goal is to release two games we're working on sometime next year. there's a pirate game, and a cartoony game about a pig character. So, I'm trying my hand in the field of games right now. Just on the side, because i only get paid through revenue right now. Unfortunately, I'm also bound by a contracting stating that I cannot post the music I made for them anywhere online until the game releases. 

Whoa, that's badass! Ooh, and weren't you composing music for KanekiFlesheater's game, Adolescent Battle Squad? I've been following his reports when he gives them, and last I read, the game is going swimmingly! Are you still composing the music for said game? :D