Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Alchemike

is Xehanort's keyblade going to be destroyed in kh3?

Hi guys,for some times i've been thinking that the actual passages of the book of prophecies isn't necessary about the X timeline but the actual kh 3 timeline (idk if it was an obvious thing so everyone are going to "duh" me but i wanted to point it out anyway).
Why's that?Because i think the darkness is going to be free and evelope the entire universe,but in this segment Sora and Xehanort will be clashing for the final fight and when Sora will beat Xehanort the keyblade is going to break.That's why the book finish with "on that fated land a great war shall transpire,darkness will prevail and the light expire" because after that the eyes will be broken and the MoM couldn't continue the book,even if after xehanort being defeated light will be returned again,he couldn't have seen it.
So yeah the theory about the kh3 final boss is in the pure darkness is almost true for me.
What do you think?

Don't forget about the box . We don't know what's going on with that box that Maleficent and Pete are trying to find . It could and probably will play a big role in the ending of KH 3. The Book of Prophecies , to me, was pretty much like a big setup so that the MoM can accomplish his real goal which was to create a Keyblade War , summon Kingdom Hearts and take its power for himself . And by "himself", I mean his eye on the keyblade and whatever part of him might be in that box .