Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
artast

Anime | Manga How many anime that come to the theater in your country?

Hello everyone, this day a lot of a anime is deserve the attention from everyone more then before. The movie is even coming to some country. I'm from Thailand and there're no anime more then kid anime (Doraemon, Detective Conan etc.) in my country for the very long time. Anyway last year someone post to ask peaple to vote for "Your Name" in Change.org and everything really change...

This anime become the 1st in Thailand's box office!

That's my story to share and what about your? How many anime that come to the theater in your country? If your country face the same fate as us, you can start your campain in Change.org too, I'd love to vote for you!

NDAYdrK.jpg

I start the new campain myself a few day ago for the anime you see to come to my country as well, we'd still like to have your vote!

https://www.change.org/p/นายถิรชัย-วุฒิธรรม-กรรมการอิสระและประธานกรรมการบริษัท-m-pictures-co-ltd-ขอให้-kuroko-no-basket-และอนิเมะเรื่องเ

For goodness sake I wish for all the the epic anime to come to your country, around the world! I use public wifi now and they're about to kick me out so till next time everyone!

Edited by artast

This year, they aired Koe no Katachi, Gantz 0, Ghost in the Shell, and Kimi no Nawa, which is the only one I could attend to, and was aired this previous monday. Yeap, we have some lag haha.

Hope they bring us Fates movies, or Haikyuu (Anyways, I don´t think neither of them will be aired :/ )

None I have never ever seen an anime in my cinema before because they never show anime in my cinema (probably cause they want to voice act it and my country realises how bad the voice acting is).

Oke I looked it up just to be sure if they release an anime in a cinema in my country it's like one movie that will be shown for three days... I hate my country xD