Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which Kingdom Hearts game has your favorite battle system?

Which Kingdom Hearts game has your favorite battle system?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts game has your favorite battle system?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Chain of Memories/Re:Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • 358/2 Days
    • Birth by Sleep
    • Re:coded
    • Dream Drop Distance
    • Kingdom Hearts χ
    • Unchained χ/Union χ
    • 0.2 Birth by Sleep
    • I like them all
    • I don't like any of them

KH2 of course. The system is really deep, like revenge values (that boss will break and attack if you attack him too much) etc.. Right behind is 0.2 because it is similar to KH2's battle system.

358/2 Days

I choose KH2 this time cause the attack combos are just delicious to execute and and drive forms are incredibly fun. However, BbS is really fun too with it's command decks, shotlocks and command styles.

BbS has a strong runner up, but KH2 is the best. Drive forms and abilities that automatically changed your attack styles, plus custom finishers with magic made that game a beast. It was simple, yet fast and fluid. No need to shuffle through flashy commands or do anything that was a stretch.

Oh yeah, and it's the first console game that let you play as another character besides Sora.

Edited by Clouded Sun

For a long time, it has always been KH2. Will KH1 was the first KH game (course that sounds obvious), I only owned KH2 during childhood, so it is the game I played the most. To this day, it is still the best KH game because of the brilliant execution, incredible battle system, and a satisfying ending (at least before the release of other games LOL)

KH3? xD because I love 0.2 and the only things I miss in that game are the abilities and the possibility of change the keyblades of KH2 so the choice is very very difficult... and in KH3 there will be too much cool new feature that I really love

P.s. sorry for my english

Undoubtedly, the Kingdom Hearts game with the most compellingly rich battle system is Kingdom Hearts II, and it's my favorite because of it! I mean, I love the gameplay styles of all the other entries as well, don't get me wrong, but II gets that sweet action/RPG formula and perfects it to godly levels! 0.2 is a very close second, and I think that Kingdom Hearts III will end up eclipsing Kingdom Hearts II by a lot! And that's saying something!

With the non-numbered titles, it's tough for me to choose between Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance! xD

KH2FM for sure. that combat is fun as hell and when you really push it to the limit in a critical mode level 1 run you get to see it shine.

i recently replayed KH1 and i would describe it as clunky, but manageable. it's not terrible but some of the enemies just become a chore to fight because Sora's movement isn't very fluid. when you miss an attack, the recovery time feels long.

Re:CoM isn't all that bad either if you really get into the specifics with it and organizing Keyblade cards to deal the most strike, thrust and finisher damage in a combo. 

I know it's not very popular but I had the most fun with Re:coded's battle system. The story wasn't good in that game but playing it was so fun. To me, it's a better, more evolved battle system of Birth by Sleep's, which is already great. To me, it has the preplanning of BbS's command system with the kinetic, fast paced action of KHII. 3D is as smooth for me but still fun in its own way

Birth By Sleep, actually. I just always had the most fun with it. Creating and using commands is fun, and I also really like command styles (they'd be even better if there was more variation to them, though, but still, they're pretty fun). The only issue I have with it, is that sometimes it's not really all that fluid (especially in the psp version, I think the gameplay was sometimes kinda laggy? Or maybe it was just Terra).

BBS 0.2 looks like it'd be a lot of fun, but I haven't played it myself, so I can't say.

Although I appreciate them all....

I find "'Kingdom Hearts:  Chain OF Memories'" to be the most creative.  It allows me to rearrange my deck(s) however I want -- even rename each of them!!

I might also be one of the few who comprehends how to utilize the Card-Based Battle System effectively.

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg