Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ventus_

What Was Your Favorite Trailer from San Diego Comic Con?

What Was Your Favorite Trailer from San Diego Comic Con?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What Was Your Favorite Trailer from San Diego Comic Con?

• Thor: Ragnarok
    • Justice Leauge
    • Game of Thrones
    • Pacific Rim: Uprising
    • Ready Player One
    • Stranger Things
    • The Defenders
    • Kingsman: The Golden Circle
    • Westworld
    • Another Trailer? Share Below.
    • None.

Justice League of course! Seeing my favorite superhero team coming to together on the big screen brings out my inner joy! Especially from reading the comics and watching the Justice League and Justice League: Unlimited TV series!

Dunno if it counts, but the only "trailer" I saw from Comic Con was the opening for the Rocko's Modern Life reboot, and I was impressed. They managed to keep the same frantic, semi-adult vibe as the original series, which makes me excited for the full thing. Here's hoping for another Samurai Jack.

I wasn't expecting Ready Player One to be made into a movie, so that was a pleasant surprise.

When it comes down to it, though, I was only invested in the Voltron stuff.

Finally something about the Ready Player One movie, have been waiting for more news for months, but have to say I'm more excited for Westworld season 2.

For me, it's a very tough pick between Thor: Ragnarok and The Defenders, since I've been looking forward to both! But I think that my vote will go towards The Defenders! I've watched all the Marvel Netflix TV series, and the build-up towards The Defenders has been phenomenal, and I just can't wait to see how all these personalities interact with each other and work together! It definitely looks like it's going to be a great series! If the previous four shows have indicated anything, it's that The Defenders will be mind-blowing!

Of course, I'm looking forward to Thor: Ragnarok as well, as we get to see Loki again, and Thor teaming up with none other than the green goliath himself, The Hulk! The whole concept of Ragnarok being the catalyst that destroys Asgard definitely raises the stakes high! And then there's Hela! My goodness...Hela!!! <3