Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

The Legend of Zelda: Wrath of The Shadows (1x1x1 with Elrandir and rikunobodyxiii Roleplay)

~100 Years After the Revival of Hyrule (Breath of The Wild)~

"Dear Warriors, whoever you are...We are in a dire need of help. A strange and eerie presence is lurking around our peaceful land of Hyrule. Villages and people are becoming victims of an unknown force. Witnesses have been saying that some locations might be under a curse. I have no knowledge of who or what might be causing these perplexing events, but I know that this situation cannot be ignored. So, if you have acquired this letter, please come to Hyrule Castle immediately. We will converse more in person. I request your assistance.

Sincerely, Zelda"

A blonde, long-haired princess dressed in a traditional pink and white Hyrule royalty attire made her way to the one window in her room. The envelopes that had a distinct design with a usage of purple and white so rare that only the royal family had it were filled with notes that expressed the same message. Six in all, one by one, they flew outside with the wind guiding them.

She took a deep breath...And prayed a short prayer.

Please...In the name Hylia I plead that all will be well in the end...

~Kokiri Forest/KoKo Woods~

Deep into a forest where the grass and leaves were gushing with green colors, rays of sunlight that found ways to slide through the small openings of the leaves from above, and blooming dandelions, sunflowers, roses, and even violets can be found across the hardest pieces of wood. Kokiri, Koroks, and fairies lived and played along their green land, in the tree branches, and even in their own treehouses held by the one and only tree whose own face resembled that of a wise old man, the Great Deku Tree.
But one of these houses stood out unlike the rest. A small treehouse coated with green and yellow colors that was striped across the roof and walls, a red door with the name "Kai" carved on it. Inside this room contains a warrior with bravery, strength, wisdom, and the will to carry on the legacy of the He-

"Zzzzz....Zzz...."

Aah...Never mind. It's just a lazy Kai sleeping in his bed. With his hat on. He loves that hat.  

At this moment, one of the pleading letters in Hyrule Royalty envelopes was whisked into the KoKo woods. Next to that of Kai's house was a small orange birdhouse. The letter made it's way towards the treehouse, but was caught in the birdhouse instead.

"...Who...Who turned out the....HUH!?" A feminine voice said. The letter was pushed out and was quickly caught from under by a little fluttering, orange ball fairy. "It looks like...A letter?" She carried the letter upwards and into the open window of Kai's. His room was sort of like what a usual human boy's room would look. His shelf was filled with comic books of Hyrulian heroes and adventurers and even some cook books on how to bake pie. Some souvenirs of "treasure" can be seen on top such as stones with strange markings, pieces of a yellow diamond, and a strange fox mask. A brown backpack was hung on the wall near his door holding a Rupee bag in the side and a camera in the other. A small sword and shield was also hung on the wall behind and above his bed.
The orange fairy flew downwards towards the sleeping Kokiri and slowly landed the letter near his bed on the floor while coming up from below it.
"Kai, wake up."

The pointy eared boy continued to snore, a little louder this time around, with a hint of drool to be added.

".....Screw it." The orange fairy quickly rose up.

"KAI WAKE THE HYLIA UUP!!"

As any Kokiri, Korok, or anyone would do, Kai jumped out of his bed in pure surprise and fell on the ground. The Kokiri boy and sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Gaah....Pixi, why'd you have to wake me uuuup? I was having a good dream." He whined a bit.

"Let me guess. Was it about p-"
"It was about the Greatest Flavor-filled Pie EVER!!" Kai exclaimed.

"Yeah...I thought so." Pixi replied, probably annoyed by the tone of her voice. Kai was fully awake now and turned his head to face Pixi flying in the air. "Wait a minute. I'm usually the one waking you up. What's with the role switching here?" He asked.
"Look at this! It flew into my house just a few moments ago." Pixi flew towards the envelope. Kai looked down and examined it. "A letter? No wait...I've seen this design before." He looked closer at it.
"Come to think of it, looking at it now it does look familiar." Pixi commented. After moments of pondering, a loud gasp can be heard from Kai's mouth. "N-N-...NO WAY!!! Could it be, there's no way!" He quickly picked up the envelope with fast excitement. "Pixi, do you know what this means!?"
"Umm....Not really."

"PIXI!" The Kokiri grabbed his fairy friend gently. "It's a letter...From the Hyrule Royal Family!!"
"Th-The wha- wait, wait, royal family? You mean...Kings, queens, and princesses? THAT royal family??" Pixi question in utter surprise.
Kai nodded eagerly and hurried to his shelf, shuffling through his comics. "It's an envelope design that's so rare that only the Royal Family can use it. Any attempts of a fake can be quickly realized just by looking at the symbol on the back of it. Does it have a small yellow triangle at the right of it?"
PIxi used her round (fire-fly ball) body to flip the envelope to facing the back. At the white bottom right corner, a very small triangle can be seen closer up, but can be missed by the average human eye or attention span. "Umm....Oh! Yeah, I see it!"
Kai hurried back to his bed with his hat nearly slipping off revealing his blonde hair. He slipped it back on of course. He held a book titled "Royalty In Reality. Written by Groose".
"This guy name Groose was a guard back in the castle, who was the author of this book. He's retired now, but it just gives so much detail of what was life like in the castle even as a guard." The boy flipped through the pages and then pointed at a picture of the same exact envelope. "See? That's clearly identical to the envelope we have! Plus, here's another picture examining the back. If you look closely, the same triangle is there!"

"You're...You're right! It is the same triangle! So that means..."
The two slowly look at the envelope. This was the real deal, they thought in their heads. Temptation's spirit had started to consume them both.

"....Should we open it?" Kai asked.

"Mmmmmm....It wouldn't hurt to." Pixi responded.

Kai quickly grabbed the envelope and opened up the letter. The two read it carefully.

"A curse?" Kai questioned.
"Shadows?" Pixi questioned.
"Warriors needed?" Kai questioned.
"Meeting Zelda at the cast...lllllleeee????" Pixi questioned even more.

Kai couldn't believe his eyes. Princess Zelda pleading for help and wanting to meet potential brave warriors willing to bring peace to Hyrule. He looks towards Pixi...And grins a wide grin.

"Kai...I know what you're thinking...I KNOW what you're thinking...And you know what I'm thinking."
                                                                                                        "And you know what I'm thinking." Kai matched perfectly.

"....Don't do that. Okay, anyways, uuummm....I would say no, saying that there'll be danger, monsters, and possible death roaming around. Buuut you don't care, do you?" Pixi explained.
"Nah. I don't mind." Kai answered.
"Thought so. So in conclusion...What the hey, let's just go."
"YAAAHOOOO-"
"HEY!...First you need clothes."
Kai looked down and saw he was in his pajamas. He nervously laughed. "Right, right."

The Kokiri hurried to his closet and hastily began getting dressed.
What a stroke of luck this morning turned out to be! Heh heh! Meeting royalty...This is gonna be so cool, all the other Kokiris will be jealous!

Dressed in the traditional Kokiri attire, Kai jumped up and got his sword, his shield, and his backpack. He opened it up and brought his green flute. Kai played this tune...

He took a deep breath. "Nothing does wonders better than a musical, morning ritual. Heh heh!" He then opened the door to the bustling chatting and laughter of multiple Kokiris and Koroks. He then jumped down from branch to branch and landed down at the bottom. He then waved goodbye and set off out of the forest with Pixi flying by his side.

An adventure awaits!

Edited by kingdomhearts45

It had been a strange journey so far for the young woman who was now resting at one of the local stables, she was not that tired, but the rain was pouring down at the moment.
"It's been weeks and I'm amazed by how different these regions are to the desert," she thought, "but not all that surprising."
The young woman put the hood of her cloak over her head and resumed her way, she came to like rain after a couple of times, rain was rare in the desert after all. She had found a letter a couple of days before, a letter signed by one "Zelda", this name was all too familiar, specially for the Sheikah. A name passed down in the Royal Family to each princess born, the one who would inherit the essence of the White Goddess, her vessel in this mortal realm, or so the ancient text told. The sheikah known as Rabiyu was curious as to what the princess of Hyrule meant by curses around the region, and, after some consideration, she decided to travel to Hyrule Castle.
"It will be interesting meeting one chosen by destiny, perhaps this will be a fine learning experience," she thought, "something worth to look into."
Without a single word the Sheikah walked towards the town and castle in the distance, the the rain slowly coming to an halt.

Raj was folding up his sleeping roll when he caught sight of something fluttering in the breeze. His blue eyes narrowed as he studied it, identifying the object as a sealed envelope. Straightening up, the Gerudo Prince noticed the envelope was floating towards him. Reaching out a hand, the letter came to rest gentle in his palm.

"Intriguing." He muttered as he brought it closer for inspection.

"Stealing my mail, huh?" A petulant voice said behind him.

Raj half turned to look into his shadow, where two blue eyes looked back.

"Pen pals with Hylian royalty?" He asked wryly, holding up the latter for Nox to look at.

The shining blue eyes in the shadow widened slightly.

"Must have gotten lost, or dropped somewhere by a messenger." The Imp said, her voice thoughtful.

"Possibly, but unlikely." Raj replied as he started walking to the shade of a tree. "There is no name or address."

Once the Gerudo Prince was inside the shade of the tree, Nox sprang out of his shadow. She planted her hands on her hips and huffed.

"Better check it then." She said.

"No." Raj said. "We will return it to a Hylian official and be on our way."

"Backing down, sand boy?" Nox asked, squinting at her companion.

"Not at all. I simply don't think that a mysterious letter from Hyrule's royal family was intended for a bandit prince and an imp."

"Fate's like that, red." Nox answered petulantly. "I saw it. It came directly to you. Where's your curiousity at?"

Raj made a face, but remained silent. True, he was curious about the letter. But with iffy relations between his people and Hyrule, he wasn't sure it was best for him to get involved with potentially an internal Hylian matter. And yet if through this he could prove good intentions...

Kneeling down, Raj began to open the letter. Nox scrabbled over to his side and peered at the parchment. With the note out, both read it swiftly. A grim smile played across Nox's face. A possible lead.

"Still wanna ditch and run?" She asked as her mind raced with the possibilities.

"That is no longer an option." Raj said, standing up. "We read the letter, therefore we are bound by its request."

Folding up the letter carefully, he placed it in his robes and finished packing his gear. Taking his spear as a walking stick, he headed for Hyrule Castle, the scheming Nox riding in his shadow.

~Hyrule Castle Town~

As Kai waked into the Castle town square, he took a deep breath and sighed with a smile.  "It's always a joy to be back here, don't you think so Pixi?" He said to his orange flying friend on his right.

"Oh yes. Loving the childish whines, tense arguing, and that good ol' smell of people. People everywhere." She said in her sarcastic tone. "As if it wasn't the 21st time we've been here...This month."

The Kokiri boy chuckled. "Aw come on! Stop being a sourpuss." Kai then held up the Letter and started walking. "Let's get this and ourselves to the castle. And try not being sour to the Princess."

"I should be telling you not to be so childish to the Princess." Pixi responded.

"....Fair enough, fair enough."

Hyrule Castle Town was bursting with life at the moment, it was market day after all, the streets were filled with people trying to get things from all the different stands. One such person was a female zora watching a robed figure wearing a mask that was performing some juggling for the crowd, with daggers! It took a few minutes but the person stopped and bowed slightly, the people dropping a few rupees in a small pouch next to the robed figure. This person then waved at a group of children and gave the pouch to them.
"How considerate you are, Rabiyu, " the zora female said, "We just got here and you are already helping people."
The robed figure took the mask off, revealing the face of a Sheikah woman, a woman named Rabiyu.
"I needed a distraction, at least for a little longer," she answered, "It's the first time that I come to this town and I wanted to take a look around. I suppose that it is the same for you, Kalifa?"
The zora named Kalifa nodded and waved her hand.
"That is mostly correct," she answered, "I came here when I was very small, but I do not remember much, so yeah, this is my first time in a long while."
Rabiyu looked at Kalifa with a curious look on her face, the first time she saw the Zora was slightly surprising, since it was the first time she saw one, but apparently she also possessed a letter, it was the most obvious choice to travel together. After talking for a few more minutes, the odd couple decided that it was time to go to the castle.

Raj stood on a rise, looking at the city that surrounded Hyrule Castle. He had thus far avoided Hyrule for...historical reasons. He always figured he'd need to walk among them at some point. Still...

"You're mopping again." Nox grumbled from Raj's shadow.

"Introspection is not mopping, Nox." He replied with a sigh.

"Still means you're not moving." The Twili Imp retorted.

With a grunt, Raj got moving again, heading into the city. He got some stares from the inhabitants, but no one challenged him. Well, so far so good. At first he was tempted to wander the streets for a while and get a better vibe of the Hylain people. But the letter seemed urgent. Plus, it was better diplomatically if the Prince of the Gerudo presented himself to the Princess rather than spied on her people.

On his way to the castle, he noticed a what he though was a little boy with a fairy. Then the boy pulled out a letter just like the one Raj had received.

"Interesting." He muttered to himself, picking up his pace.

As his shadow fell across martlet stalls, Nox entered the shadows of the city to get a better vantage point on the streets.

"Excuse me." Raj called out as he caught up with Kokiri boy. "I believe we have a similar purpose."

From his robes, He pulled out his letter and showed it to Kai.

"My name is Raj."

"Hm?" Kai turned around to see a unfamiliar sight. Very rare. I-Is he...He must be...

Judging from the skin tone, the height, facial features, and even hair (Kai is not racist I swear), this person who came before him made his face somewhat light up. But what reeeally made his face light up was the letter of a similar, if not, the exact same design of the letter that he had. "No way..." He said softly. Kai looked up at the man. "The Princess use a plural word when she said 'Warriors'..." He then smiled. "Oh! M-My name's Kai. Kai Kokiri. And this is my fairy sidekick, Pixi."

"Uh, woah, woah, woah, HEY!...Sidekick?" Pixi questioned. "Sidekick?? Really Kai?" The orange ball fairy bounced around and flew around Kai's head. "I am more than just a 'sidekick'. It's clearly my duty to make sure that you, and I mean you, don't get into any type of trouble!"

"Don't get into any type of trouble!" Kai matched perfectly.

"Don't mind her. She gets a little rowdy sometimes. Plus, she woke up early. Heh heh heh!"

"Why I outta..." Pixi then sighed, giving up on the bickering.

"I guess we're going to the same place. Wanna go together or somethin'? Kai asked.

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Both Kalifa and Rabiyu had to agree that the kid with the fairy was not subtle, at all.

"Did you saw that?" Kalifa asked, "they had a letter just like ours."

Rabiyu, who was once again wearing her mask, a "Mask of Truth" the strange man called it, was looking towards the kid with the fairy and the man next to him, he was somewhat familiar, but she couldn't remember from where, there was also the strange feeling she felt around the area, something else was there.

"I suppose that is a good idea?" Rabiyu said without thinking, "Maybe, who knows."

Kalifa sighed and shrugged then made her way towards the kid with the fairy and the man.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help to notice that you possess a letter from the royal family, correct?" Kalifa said while giving them a smile and taking out her own letter, "My friend Rabiyu here and I also got a letter and we were wondering if we could join you. It's alright if you refuse, we do not want to get in your way. By the way, my name is Kalifa."

Rabiyu didn't really paid attention to what Kalifa said, not everything, she was more interested in the presence around the area, perhaps the so called Mask of Truth would reveal the source, apparently it was made by the Sheikah from the east, or that was what the Happy mask Salesman said before disappearing.

Now Kai's interests and curiosity is peaked to the max. A Zora and a Shiekah! And to think they had the same letter as well. "You guys too? No way! This is too cool!" Kai looked at the letters and at the people holding them. "Woah...You're a Zora. That's so cool! I'm Kai Kokiri and this is-"

"Pixi. Not a sidekick. Pixi, the fairy guardian of this fool of a brat." Kai made a small pouty face towards Pixi's  commentary.  

"Anyways, sure! If we're all going to the same place, might as well go together right?" The Kokiri child turned his attention towards the Shiekah.

"That Mask...That's a Sheikah symbol isn't it?"

Raj listened to Kai and Pixie with an impassive face aside from one slightly raised eye brow. He had a brief interaction with Kokiri while once traveling through their forest, so knew only a little about them. Still, what he knew made him surprised that Kai was here. The surprise somewhat diminished when a Zora and a Sheikah arrived, also sporting letters. The hand of fate seemed to be drawing on all walks for this task. This was becoming more intriguing.

"It is an honor to travel with one of the Sheikah." Raj said with a bow to Rabiyu. "Your people's reputation is well earned."

He gave another bow to Kalifa.

"A greeting to you as well, m'lady. I am Raj, crown prince of the Gerudo. I was traveling through these lands with a companion when the letter came to me. It seems we all understood the urgency of the message."

Pausing a moment, Raj sighed.

"Since she is being discourteous, I will introduce my companion Nox."

He turned to look at his shadow, but saw none of the hints that she was there.

"Though it appears she is off skulking else where. I am sure she will catch up later. As is, I believe it is important to see Princess Zelda as soon as possible."

Nox was indeed skulking around the square, reaching out with her power to see if she could detect the sorcerer she had come to this wretchedly bright realm for. She didn't expect to find him among the Hylians, but she hadn't been trained to over look possibilities. She was still close enough to hear some of the introductions Raj was participating in. The number of letter recipients was worrying. How big a threat was Zelda facing? And would it spill into the Twilight Realm?

After a few seconds of trying to find the source of the strange feeling she had, Rabiyu turned to look at Kai.
"This? A gentleman was selling masks when we arrived," Rabiyu answered, "but the Eye of Truth is indeed part of the Sheikah, so yes, this is a Sheikah symbol."
The Sheikah woman then turned to the Gerudo Prince, took off the mask to reveal her face, and bowed slightly.
"Yours as well, Your Lordship" she said to Raj, "It is an honor to be in the presence of the Crown Prince of the Gerudo."
Kalifa did the same as Rabiyu and bowed towards the Prince.
"It is a pleasure to  meet you, Prince Raj of the Gerudo," Kalifa said, "Indeed, we came to town in order to request an audience with the Princess of Hyrule."
Rabiyu turned around to look at Kai's fairy companion, she had seen fairies before, not often, but they were familiar to them.
"How peculiar, this is the first time I see a "Guardian" fairy," she said calmy, "And yet, this is not the first time I learn of such thing. Fairies used to be guardians ages ago, or so they say."

After a few seconds of trying to find the source of the strange feeling she had, Rabiyu turned to look at Kai.

"This? A gentleman was selling masks when we arrived," Rabiyu answered, "but the Eye of Truth is indeed part of the Sheikah, so yes, this is a Sheikah symbol."

The Sheikah woman then turned to the Gerudo Prince, took off the mask to reveal her face, and bowed slightly.

"Yours as well, Your Lordship" she said to Raj, "It is an honor to be in the presence of the Crown Prince of the Gerudo."

Kalifa did the same as Rabiyu and bowed towards the Prince.

"It is a pleasure to  meet you, Prince Raj of the Gerudo," Kalifa said, "Indeed, we came to town in order to request an audience with the Princess of Hyrule."

Rabiyu turned around to look at Kai's fairy companion, she had seen fairies before, not often, but they were familiar to them.

"How peculiar, this is the first time I see a "Guardian" fairy," she said calmy, "And yet, this is not the first time I learn of such thing. Fairies used to be guardians ages ago, or so they say."

It can't be seen, but Pixi gained a sense of pride and acknowledgement from Rabiyu's comment. It made her feel more important.

"Hee Hee. Hear that Kai?" The orange fairy got up to the Kokiri's face. "Doesn't that make you want to treat me with a little more respect?"

Kai tilted his head in somewhat response.  "....Eh."

"Eh!?"

Kai nods. "Eh."

"...You're unbelievable."

"I get that a lot." The Kokiri then smiled and bounced forward. "Come on! Royalty's a waitn'!" Pixi flies after him, making sure he doesn't do anything too reckless...

"What a strange child," Kalifa said while looking at Kai, "Adorable, but strange."
Rabiyu was absentmindedly looking at Raj, she had seen him a couple of times when she and her family traveled to the town of the gerudo to trade, watching the sole gerudo male was interesting. Ancient texts told about one male in particular, only referred to as "Dragmire", but with some research she found out that he was one of the most infamous gerudo kings in history, one erased from the history books of the Gerudo, the public ones at least, and, apparently, the physical manifestation of the Calamity from a hundred years ago.
"Do not judge a book for its cover, Kalifa," Rabiyu turned to the Zora, "They could be full of surprises."
Kalifa shrugged and nodded at the Sheikah, a smile forming on her lips.
"I'll keep that in mind," she answered, "Now, let's follow the child before we lose sight of him."

Raj waited politely for the two ladies to proceed a head of him before following after them and Kai. The relationship between Pixi and Kai intrigued the prince. It was almost symbiotic. Was this common for the Kokiri and their fairies, or was this a unique facet of their relationship? It was starting to remind him of his relationship with Nox, though he did more of the level headed reasoning than her.

Pausing, Raj turned and looked back towards the square, wandering where Nox was. He noticed a shadow that was tilting unnaturally in the light, lengthening till it touched his own. It darkened briefly then snapped back to normal.

"Find anything interesting?" Raj asked, turning to follow the rest of the party again.

"In this town?" Nox's voice came from his shadow. "Hardly."

~Hyrule Castle~

As the four(five) chosen warriors got closer to the castle, two guards are standing in front of the doors, each holding a spear in hand. They had on the same uniform, but distinct appearances:

One had a zig-zag mustache under his nose and was an inch taller than the guard next to him. The other guard had two buck teeth showing at the front of his lips and was an inch shorter than the other guard. They see the group in the distance.

"Waaaaaaaaiit....Is that?" The zigzag mustache man questioned while using one hand to twirl his mustache back and forth.(Imagine Waluigi's voice)

"What's what, Zip?" The shorter one asked in a deeper voice.

"Eh, look there Squat." The taller one said.

Squat looks the left. "Where?"

"There." Zip said again.

Squat looks to the right. "Where?"

"There Squat! Right there! Right there!" Zip exclaimed.

Squat then...Looked Up. Zip couldn't help but face palm himself and grab Squat's head to make him look ahead.

'.....Hey Zip! Look at that!" Squat said.

"Yeah, yeah, I see it! It's that lousy Kokiri kid again and it looks like he brought some friends." Zip stated.

Once Kai saw these two, a mischievous yet smug grin appeared on his face. Oooooooooooooh, this is gonna be fun.

"Hey Squat! Hey Zag!" Kai greeted.

"it's Zip! Zip! Z-I-P!" Zip said.

"Do you have a name tag?" Kai asked.

"Eehhh..."

"Then how do I know Zip's your real name?"

"You lousy brat! We go through this every time you see us." Zip complained. Kai snickered at the fact that his favorite guards were here. Pixi flew up to the others. "As you might notice...Kai's been here more than once. And he's notorious for messing with guards at the castle..."

Kai can be seen playing the old "Got your nose!" trick with Squat and starts running around an annoyed Zip with Squat chasing him. "Gotta catch me in order to smell again! Hah hah!"

"...These two in particular." Pixi sighs.  

Kalifa watched Kai for a few moments, wondering what she should do, until Rabiyu suddenly moved past her and towards Kai and the soldiers without making a single noise. The Sheikah woman was going to grab Kai by the collar of his tunic, but ultimately decided against it, she then looked at the soldiers.

"We came to request an audience with the Princess," Rabiyu said calmly, "If you could inform the Princess of our presence that would be good."

The Zora quickly walked towards the Sheikah and gently pulled her back, she then looked at the soldiers and bowed slightly.

"Sorry about that. My name is Kalifa of the Zoras, this is my friend Rabiyu from the Sheikahs," she said as she took out her letter, "we received a letter from the Princess requesting our presence here. Could you do us the favor of informing her Highness about our arrival."

Rabiyu looked at Kalifa for a moment before focusing on Kai.

"You should stop acting like a child and act your proper age. You are about to meet with Hyrule royalty," Rabiyu said to Kai, "Unless my knowledge about Kokiris is wrong and you are indeed a child. In that case, let the guards do their job first, then you can return to you games later."

Rabiyu's tone was calm, she was not angry at Kai, she just wanted to enter the castle.

Raj came up behind the others, but didn't advance further. Crossing his arms, he used his tall stature to loom over the guards, a look of stern disappointment on his face. He had seals and letters to prove his identity as Gerudo royalty, so could leverage that to intimidate the guards with the consequences of turning away a royal visitor. But he wanted to let Rabiyu and Kalifa's attempt to get in time to work. How the guards reacted to the letter could be telling. Lack of knowledge could indicate an element of secrecy. If their lip suddenly stopped, then it might show the crisis Princess Zelda was calling them for could be even more serious.

As Raj provided some silent intimidation to the groups effort, Nox rolled her eyes. Stupid guards were stupid guards in all realms. She could have sworn that there were two guards almost exactly like this at the gates to her Queen's castle. Not bright. Not particularly brave. Slithering from one shadow to another till she popped up in a shadow between Kai and the guards.

"That's right, chumps." She said, grinning to show Zip and Squat her sharp teeth. "We're heroes here to help a princess. Know what happens to people who try to stop heroes from helping a princess?"

Raj rolled his eyes.

Kalifa watched Kai for a few moments, wondering what she should do, until Rabiyu suddenly moved past her and towards Kai and the soldiers without making a single noise. The Sheikah woman was going to grab Kai by the collar of his tunic, but ultimately decided against it, she then looked at the soldiers.

"We came to request an audience with the Princess," Rabiyu said calmly, "If you could inform the Princess of our presence that would be good."

The Zora quickly walked towards the Sheikah and gently pulled her back, she then looked at the soldiers and bowed slightly.

"Sorry about that. My name is Kalifa of the Zoras, this is my friend Rabiyu from the Sheikahs," she said as she took out her letter, "we received a letter from the Princess requesting our presence here. Could you do us the favor of informing her Highness about our arrival."

Rabiyu looked at Kalifa for a moment before focusing on Kai.

"You should stop acting like a child and act your proper age. You are about to meet with Hyrule royalty," Rabiyu said to Kai, "Unless my knowledge about Kokiris is wrong and you are indeed a child. In that case, let the guards do their job first, then you can return to you games later."

Rabiyu's tone was calm, she was not angry at Kai, she just wanted to enter the castle.

"HAH!" Pixi laughed when Rabiyu asked for to act his proper age. "Ha ha ha ha! Act his age. HA!" She takes a deep breath. "You're funny. I already like you." She said flying over to Rabiyu. "Unlike most Kokiris, Kai is like a volcano. He has no chill. EVER. Except when he's sleeping."

Kai then skidded and stopped  to face Rabiyu like in a cartoon where the character would a certain distance while trying to slow down. He raised his right hand to have Squat run into his hand face first "giving" his nose back. The child-like Kokiri sighed. "I'm just having a bit of fun before hand. Besides, I know these guys. They're just fun to mess around with. Heh heh!"

Pixi whispered in Raibyu's ear. "The sad part is that he's actually 18."

Raj came up behind the others, but didn't advance further. Crossing his arms, he used his tall stature to loom over the guards, a look of stern disappointment on his face. He had seals and letters to prove his identity as Gerudo royalty, so could leverage that to intimidate the guards with the consequences of turning away a royal visitor. But he wanted to let Rabiyu and Kalifa's attempt to get in time to work. How the guards reacted to the letter could be telling. Lack of knowledge could indicate an element of secrecy. If their lip suddenly stopped, then it might show the crisis Princess Zelda was calling them for could be even more serious.

As Raj provided some silent intimidation to the groups effort, Nox rolled her eyes. Stupid guards were stupid guards in all realms. She could have sworn that there were two guards almost exactly like this at the gates to her Queen's castle. Not bright. Not particularly brave. Slithering from one shadow to another till she popped up in a shadow between Kai and the guards.

"That's right, chumps." She said, grinning to show Zip and Squat her sharp teeth. "We're heroes here to help a princess. Know what happens to people who try to stop heroes from helping a princess?"

Raj rolled his eyes.

"WAAH!" Zip exclaimed when Nox popped up from the ground. Squat was too busy admiring his nose to notice. Kai, surprisingly, wasn't surprised as much. He also took out his letter as well. Zip went wide-eyed. "Wait a minute, waaaaaiit a minute! Let me see that." Zip took Kai's letter and looked at it closely. He even opened the letter read it himself.  His expression...Couldn't be more stricken with surprise. "I-I see..." He handed Kai back his letter and steps out of the way to allow access to the castle doors. "Eeh, you can...Enter."

"Thank you!" Kai bounced forward.

"You are having fun before hand, but not everyone is willing to partake in your idea of fun," Rabiyu said to Kai, "That could mean troubles for you and your fairy friend sometime in the future."
Kalifa put a hand on Rabiyu's shoulder and waved her other hand.
"It's alright, Rabiyu, he is just a kid," she said while smiling, "you were a child once, right? didn't you do things like that every once in a while?
The Sheikah woman looked at the Zora, her face was very calm and showed no hint of an expression.
"Yes, I was. No I didn't do things like that," Rabiyu answered Kalifa, "I was busy with other things."
The Zora stared at the Sheikah slightly dumbfounded, Rabiyu on the other hand looked at Pixi, then back at Kai and sighed.
"You don't say," she whispered, "One has to wonder about why he does that."
Rabiyu and Kalifa both looked at the creature that came from the shadows. Kalifa was surprised while Rabiyu was slightly curious.
"And I suppose you are the Prince's companion, correct," Rabiyu said to Nox, "You look familiar, but I can't remember why. In any case, the Princess is waiting for us."

Nox gave Zip another grin.

"Good boy." She said in a mock encouraging tone as he handed Kai's letter back.

She turned and gave Rabiyu a suspicious look.

"Oh really?" The Imp asked. "From where?"

"Table it, Nox." Raj said in a firm tone as he brushed past the guards.

As his shadow fell across Nox, she switched over and went with him through the gate. Nox partially melted back into the Gerudo's shadow, but her blue eyes continued to watch Rabiyu.

"When meeting the Princess, Kai, it may be best to let I or one of the others do the talking." Raj suggested to the Kokiri boy, a little at a loss about how to deal with him. "This will be an important meeting, to be handled with honor and respect."

Kai tilted his head at Raj's suggestion. "But wouldn't it be odd for me to not say anything? What if she asks me a question or something?" He asked.

"Then let's say this: Don't say a single word unless you're spoken to. Got it?" Pixi stated. Kai ket out a silent murmur under his breath.

"I got it."

(I'll move us along I swearwhydoIhavetobesolazyXD)

(Eh, still not as lazy as me, so you're doing good. :P )

"That will work." Raj said, agreeing with Pixi. "Your...energy and prowess will be needed else where."

The Gerudo Prince hoped that would mollify the Kokiri boy. He didn't doubt Kai had something they would need during this quest, whether skill in arms or something else. Fate's hand was all over this, thus the boy must have a purpose. With proper guidance, perhaps that potential would be revealed sooner rather than later. 

The Sheikah and the Zora were walking at the back of the group, one was looking at the architecture of the castle while the other was looking in front of her.
"Is the Prince's companion familiar to you, Rabiyu?" Kalifa asked, "How? I've never seen someone like her."
The white haired girl looked at the Prince's shadow then back at the Zora.
"I am not sure, really. The words just came out of my mouth without thinking," she answered, "perhaps in a previous life? In all seriousness, I do not know. I just know she is one of a race called the Twili, beings from a different plane of existence and yet still close to ours."
Kalifa slowly nodded and once again looked around the castle, such an impressive building it was. Rabiyu on the other hand looked at the kokiri for a few seconds before looking at the gerudo prince, she subconsciously scratched the back of her left hand, she heard a very faint sound coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time, perhaps the sound was inside her mind, but who could really tell.

(What are you guys talking about! I'm the lazy one xD)

~ In Hyrule Castle~

A fellow guard led the recruited group to Princess Zelda's room which was on the second floor. On the way, one glance at the inside of the castle would catch the warriors' attention: this place was HUGE. Just the main entrance hall alone, a giant wouldn't any trouble fitting inside. Multiple guards were doing their duties such as taking letters, some were training, but most were chatting amongst themselves and having a good laugh.

On the second floor down the right hallway, large pictures can be seen on the walls showing visual works of heroes from the past. One was a picture of a boy and a man, both dressed in green and looked alike, standing against a large black beast with sharp fangs and hair of red, holding a sword with a blue hilt. On the back of both hands was a yellow triangle. The next picture was what seemed to be the same man dressed in green, but this time a wolf was behind him. In the center of the art was what seemed to be a Twili wearing a strange stone helmet and above her was a man with red hair...

"Are these...Paintings representing the past of Hyrule?" Kai asked aloud.

"O-Oh yes, yes!" The fellow guard said. "These artworks depict Hyrule's history of courageous heroes. The Hero of Time and The Hero of Twilight." He sounded more ecstatic when talking about them.
What now stood between them and the Princess was a large wooden door.
"Man...You guys are pretty lucky!" The guard admitted. "It's a real rare sight to not only see, but actually meet the Princess!"
"Oh yeah! I read in the books there's hardly ever any interaction between the guards and the Princess. They mostly meet with the King, right?" Kai said.
"Precisely. Wow, you must read a lot about history to know this stuff."
"Heh! Not to brag, I'm kind of expert at that kind of stuff." Kai said with a confident grin.  

The guard then knocked on the door.

Knock Knock!

"...You may come in." An elegant feminine voice said.
The guard, whose arm was visibly shaking began to open the door for the guests, who walked in. The guard closed the door behind them.

Opening her door AND hearing her voice. Best. Work day. EVER! The guard thought.

Inside the room, it's rather dim in terms of light. The shining sun rays from the window was the only source at the moment. The room is full of space, not as big as the main entrance all, but rather half as big or a little more. A desk with a chair was very near to the window, in fact right next to it on the left. A pink queen sized bed can be seen thanks to the light from the window with transparent pink curtains. Next to it was a white drawer with a lamp on top of it and a red book with a three triangle symbol on it.

"...Is he gone?" The elegant voice asked.

Kai looked around the dark room before going back to the door and put his ear against it. "U-Umm....Yyyyeah. He's gone." He answered.

"...Phew! Okay, just wanted to make sure. Cause the last thing I need is one of Dad's servants watching me." The once elegant voice turned a...Rather teenaged voice. Footsteps can be heard getting closer and closer...

Who came into the light was a long blonde haired pointy-eared girl who looked to be around her teenage-young adult years, with blue eyes, wearing a red tank top with yellow triangles all over it, wearing blue shorts(Yes. SHORTS), and actual black slippers. She has two light blue bracelets on her wrists and a gold neckless with the Hyrule symbol on it. She has her hands in her pockets.

"Soo..." She shrugs and gives a small smile. " 'Sup?"

Kai whispers to Pixi: "I'm trying so hard not to faint right now."

"....You know what? Same here." Pixi whispers back.

The Sheikah was looking at the large pictures of Heroes from ages past, but her eyes were lingering on that of the Hero of Time, the Beast of red hair and the symbol on their hands. The young woman touched her hand under the cloak she was wearing to avoid the eyes of the others, not a problem since she was the last person of the group. The divine power of the Ancient Goddesses, the relic once wielded by those cursed by fate. A lot of the ancient knowledge spoke about the relic, it had been gone for ages along with said knowledge, at least for those outside the Shadow Folk, the ones who sided with the Calamity.

Kalifa stood still and dumbfounded by the person in front of the group. She slowly moved closer to Rabiyu and whispered in her ear.

"Is that the Princess of Hyrule?" Kalifa asked, confusion in her voice, "She is not what I expected the princess to be."

Rabiyu looked at the young woman for a long moment, something was telling her that this person was the real princess.

"I suppose she is," Rabiyu answered, "But we mustn't judge. We must wait and see the reason she needs our help."