Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Well you're not wrong but the thing is after they get in the dark realm and save aqua how are they gonna shut the door to darkness back

Oh yeah and their will be no saving terra cause he is no longer a guardian of light cause when xarenort took over him that made him a seeker of darkness and there is no changing back

Well you're not wrong but the thing is after they get in the dark realm and save aqua how are they gonna shut the door to darkness backOh yeah and their will be no saving terra cause he is no longer a guardian of light cause when xarenort took over him that made him a seeker of darkness and there is no changing back

He can change back. Every sentient being has the power to change. Darkness or not.

Oh yeah and their will be no saving terra cause he is no longer a guardian of light cause when xarenort took over him that made him a seeker of darkness and there is no changing back

Terra is treated as a Guardian of Light every time though. He appears alongside the other Guardians in the DDD Opening, he is counted by Mickey and Yen Sid as a Guardian (even though Yen Sid knows he has some ties to Xehanort through killing Eraqus), not to mention that Aqua says time and time again that she believes in him and that he's stronger than the Darkness within him. There would be no focus on that if he were unredeemable.

Also, let's look at Riku. He changed back two times! So why wouldn't Terra be allowed or able to change back? Riku was just a 15 year old boy, no formal training and nothing. Terra is (most likely) a grown man, had at least 4 years of formal training under his belt and has been trained by Eraqus, somebody we found out is very adamant in defending the Light and suppressing Darkness.

There are also the obvious parallels between Terra and Riku since one is the predecessor and the other the inheritor, they are made to parallel each other in their actions and their names.

If Riku can get two redemption arcs, Terra deserves his own redemption arc as well. And he deserves the chance to kick Xehanort's butt himself instead of being relegated to damsel in distress. Don't forget his Lingering Will, he will most likely play a pivotal role in getting Terra back.

So guys I know at the end of 0.2 Yensid sent Riku and Mickey to find Aqua. But I don't believe that Sora will be left out of this venture. There have been so many hints that have been shown through other games showing Sora would be the one to rescue not only Aqua but Terra,Ven, Roxas, Axel, Xion, and anyone else I missed. I believe it's more of a natural role for Sora to do the rescuing. My theory in Kingdom Hearts 3 is that after Sora finishes Olympus he will go back to Yensid's and be named Master, Sora will then have a sad look on his face and Goofy or Donald will ask what's wrong. When Sora responds he'll say he wishes that Mickey and Riku were here and that's when Yensid tells Sora where they are. Sora will then ask why he wasn't told as Aqua is his friend too, Yensid will admit that and Sora on his way to help Riku and Mickey find Aqua. I can't be the only one who thinks things like this. Does anyone else have any good theories?

I only have two problems with this:

1. There isn't an Axel anymore. He's Lea again.

2. It's a bit early to go straight for the Realm of Darkness right after Olympus.

Well you're not wrong but the thing is after they get in the dark realm and save aqua how are they gonna shut the door to darkness backOh yeah and their will be no saving terra cause he is no longer a guardian of light cause when xarenort took over him that made him a seeker of darkness and there is no changing back

1. They don't NEED the freaking Door to Darkness anymore. They just need a way back into the Realm of Darkness.

2. What the people above me said.

Edited by lollygagger19

Terra is treated as a Guardian of Light every time though. He appears alongside the other Guardians in the DDD Opening, he is counted by Mickey and Yen Sid as a Guardian (even though Yen Sid knows he has some ties to Xehanort through killing Eraqus), not to mention that Aqua says time and time again that she believes in him and that he's stronger than the Darkness within him. There would be no focus on that if he were unredeemable.

Also, let's look at Riku. He changed back two times! So why wouldn't Terra be allowed or able to change back? Riku was just a 15 year old boy, no formal training and nothing. Terra is (most likely) a grown man, had at least 4 years of formal training under his belt and has been trained by Eraqus, somebody we found out is very adamant in defending the Light and suppressing Darkness.

There are also the obvious parallels between Terra and Riku since one is the predecessor and the other the inheritor, they are made to parallel each other in their actions and their names.

If Riku can get two redemption arcs, Terra deserves his own redemption arc as well. And he deserves the chance to kick Xehanort's butt himself instead of being relegated to damsel in distress. Don't forget his Lingering Will, he will most likely play a pivotal role in getting Terra back.

Not to mention the whole "Someone else has set foot in your heart. Eraqus, you sly fox..." from Blank Points.

They're clearly setting Terra up for a whammy of a redemption.

Riku is more meant for Terra as he is Terra's successor. Aqua and Sora have quite a bit in common and he would be more right to save Aqua. I'm hoping Aqua gives both Sora and Riku a nice big thank you. Like the picture below. sora_saves_aqua_by_sorasprincesss-d37bia

Edited by sicparvis@0