Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Rubyblu343

Do you think kingdom hearts 3 will take it self too seriously.Im new by the way.

Hi I'm Rubyblu343 I'm new.I hope it doesn't take it self too seriously and not forget the lighthearted and fun tone.

Hi I'm Rubyblu343 I'm new.I hope it doesn't take it self too seriously and not forget the lighthearted and fun tone.

Edited by Rubyblu343

welcome to KH13!

imo the series already takes itself too seriously.

this is a series where the main antagonist uses times travel to collection multiple versions of himself in order to form an evil group of 13 to fight 7 other people to gain access to a vaguely defined entity known as Kingdom Hearts. 

i just replayed KH Re:CoM and there were a couple moments where the writing displayed some self-awareness and more of that would do wonders for the series. There's a bit where Sora is going on and on to Namine about why she shouldn't cry and how if she cries that means he'll be breaking him promise. It feels very "JRPG-ish" and then suddeny Donald just calls him out on it by rolling his eyes and saying "That's a bit much, isn't it?" 

more of that would be great because there are some times when the series takes itself too seriously and it's just not working. i mean the plot is pretty ridiculous so it wouldn't hurt if the games kept a more lighthearted vibe and occasionally poked fun at themselves more often. 

Welcome to the forums! Honestly, I do hope they can keep the light-heartedness, at least in the begining, but I do hope it takes on a more serious tone, as I think the story is leading up to it. I mean, it's basically setting the stage for what's supposed to be a big epic battle between the 7 Lights and 13 Darknesses, so some seriousness is definitely called for in the end. I mean this is supposed to be the epic conclusion of the Xehanort Saga.

Welcome to the site, Ruby, and I hope that you enjoy yourself here! Be sure to make yourself at home, and enjoy everything that this site has to offer! :D

As for your question, I believe that Kingdom Hearts III will have it's appropriate set of serious moments as well as light-hearted moments, so I'm sure it'll be a neat balance! That said though, I really hope the tense confrontations between the True Organization are epic and awesome! X_X

So then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Edited by The Transcendent Key