Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Which optional boss would you like to see return in Kingdom Hearts III?

Which optional boss would you like to see return in Kingdom Hearts III?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which optional boss would you like to see return in Kingdom Hearts III?

• Julius
    • Ice Titan
    • Kurt Zisa
    • Sephiroth
    • Armor of the Master
    • Phantom
    • Lingering Will
    • No Heart
    • Lingering Spirit
    • I don't want optional bosses
    • I'd rather have new ones!
    • Another optional boss? Share below!

Aren't Lingering Will and Lingering Spirit the same? xD

Anyway having Sephiroth back as tradition would be nice. Other than him none.

There's Vanitas' Remnant, too which is sometimes called Lingering Spirit or Lingering Sentiment, I believe?

Other than that, I'd rather have new ones. There are so many possibilities and while I don't mind Sephiroth returning, I'd like to have them incorporate more Final Fantasy bosses as optional fights.

There's Vanitas' Remnant, too which is sometimes called Lingering Spirit or Lingering Sentiment, I believe?

Other than that, I'd rather have new ones. There are so many possibilities and while I don't mind Sephiroth returning, I'd like to have them incorporate more Final Fantasy bosses as optional fights.

I know, I edited my post just just before you quoted me... xD But thanks nonetheless!

Having Sephiroth back as tradition would be nice. Other than him none.

I don't want sephiroth back, though. He was a complete pain in KH1, and in KH2 he was just as annoying. The reasoning I don't want him back is because of how overpowered he is.

Yeah, he's a secret boss, so he should have difficulties, but that doesn't mean he should have the ability of comboing the player until his HP hits zero.

I don't want sephiroth back, though. He was a complete pain in KH1, and in KH2 he was just as annoying. The reasoning I don't want him back is because of how overpowered he is.

Yeah, he's a secret boss, so he should have difficulties, but that doesn't mean he should have the ability of comboing the player until his HP hits zero.

Sephiroth isn't that hard. Once you know his pattern he is fairly easy. I beat him on Critical mode within 2-3 attempts in KH 1 and 2 xD

Sephiroth isn't that hard. Once you know his pattern he is fairly easy. I beat him on Critical mode within 2-3 attempts in KH 1 and 2 xD

Yeah, all you need to figure out his pattern, which is difficult to follow. He jumps in the air, then he does pweoerful moves, but then suddingly goes to Starbucks with cloud strife to talk about why cloud doesn't have a personality anymore, then becomes back and decided he's gonna drop a giant frappucino on your head while doing the Irish jig.

Bottom line, he does have a pattern, but I can't follow it.

For me, the optional bosses I want to see would be the Master of Masters or one of his six apprentices as an optional boss in Kingdom Hearts 3. I am really interested in seein the abilities they could present if Sora were to face them.

Of all the secret bosses presented on this list, of course Sephiroth gets the most votes, and as per numbered entry, he should make a return in Kingdom Hearts III, since he was in I and II, after all!

But honestly, I'd love to have another go at No Heart! With the crazy as hell combos he dished out in Birth By Sleep, just think that, but with vastly improved A.I and battling against him with Sora's varied skillset? It'd prove to be a fatally awesome battle, that's for sure!

Although, if I think of it, Xehanort might use the No Heart armor in the final battle...

Buddy, we better have a ton of NEW secret bosses in KH3! Bring out FF villains, bring out Heartless, Nobodies, Dream Eaters, Unversed, maybe even Luxu! I don't give a dang, we better get whole LOAD of new secret bosses