Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which of the KH3 worlds revealed so far excites you the most?

Which of the KH3 worlds revealed so far excites you the most?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the KH3 worlds revealed so far excites you the most?

• Twilight Town
    • Big Hero 6
    • Olympus
    • Toy Story
    • Tangled
    • None of them so far

Toy Story.

It was the world I most wanted so I can't wait to run around in it. To be honest though, I think all the worlds announced thus far have been solid and I certainly can't wait to see San Fransokyo in action. 

Looking forward to toy story for sure! So excited to explore the world and fight enemies there. On top of that, I can makes reference to Forrest Gump (since hopefully Tom Hanks makes a comeback as Woody and Haley Joel Osment is still Sora). Let that sink in LOL

Obviously, I'm excited for all the worlds that have been announced so far, and I'll be excited for all worlds that eventually end up making their way into the game!

Out of all the worlds though, one of the ones I'm most excited to traverse in is the Kingdom Of Corona! I love the film Tangled, it's one of my favorite Disney Animated Classics, and knowing that we'll get to see Rapunzel and Flynn in Kingdom Hearts III...gahhh, it's just so awesome to think about! And the film has beautiful locales ripe for exploring in a Kingdom Hearts game!

San Fransokyo would have to come at a close second, since I loved Big Hero 6 as well! :D

Twilight Town - Kind of expected it to return so not much hype

Tangled - Loved that movie to death and so I was very happy to see it become apart of the KH family

Olympus - Not very much hyped since its kind of a series regular, but I still love Hercules and so I still love Olympus, but I am just not as hyped

Big Hero 6 - I am very happy for this world to make it in, as that movie was awesome and it's great to see it added

Toy Story - MY HYPE EXPLODED OVERTIME!!!!!!!!!!! I love Toy Story and so I love that it is finally in KH as I have wanted some Toy Story in the game since there were supposed to be Final Mix summons of Woody and Buzz in KH2FM! I just never thought they would actually be able to put the world in the game and make it fully work, but now I've seen it in action and I love it! This is the world that made my hype for KH3 hit OVERBOARD and it was already overboard! :D

Big Hero 6 for sure, since it's my favorite Disney movie. ^^ Also, really excited to see what San Fransokyo will look like. It was stunning in the movie, so I kinda have high expectations. I try to keep them low, though, so I won't be disappointed.

Tbh, I'm really looking forward Toy Story world too. I never even watched the movie (I really should do that), but it looked SO COOL in the trailer.