Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Square Enix teases big announcements for gamescom 2017

http://www.htxt.co.za/2017/06/26/square-enix-teases-big-announcements-for-gamescom-2017/

This was posted a few days ago and I made sure nobody posted on this, so I should be good xD

Since it's safe to assume that kingdom hearts 3 has entered the promotion stage, is it possible they could announce a new world at gamescom 2017. I wouldn't be surprised if that would happen 

Edited by Zeldablade7

http://www.htxt.co.za/2017/06/26/square-enix-teases-big-announcements-for-gamescom-2017/

This was posted a few days ago and I made sure nobody posted on this, so I should be good xD

Since it's safe to assume that kingdom hearts 3 has entered the promotion stage, is it possible they could announce a new world at gamescom 2017. I wouldn't be surprised if that would happen 

I don't know. As nice as it would be to see another world announced I don't think they would considering the information at D23 about a month ago. But you never know. I could be wrong.

Edited by !4misettie

I don't know. As nice as it would be to see another world announced I don't think they would considering the information at D23 about a month ago. But you never know. I could be wrong.

what exactly did they say in the D23 event?

They revealed the Toy story world and they revealed the released year which is next year.

I don't think we'd have to wait til next year for more kingdom hearts 3 news. I think it's possible they could reveal a few more worlds before the end of this year, depending on when the game's actual going to release 

I don't think we'd have to wait til next year for more kingdom hearts 3 news. I think it's possible they could reveal a few more worlds before the end of this year, depending on when the game's actual going to release 

Maybe. You never know.

What I'm looking forward to most is a proper reveal of the Big Hero 6 world. Literally all we've seen of it is one poster showing Sora riding Baymax, fighting Dark Baymax. We've seen so much of Olympus Colleseum, and a decent amount of Kingdom of Corona, and just recently shown the Toy Story world, but have seen nothing of San Fransokyo, and it was the second world announced.

Nomura did say they were going to announce every world before the game was out though so it's not completely unlikely

On the other hand he did say that the next report will be sometime in 2018.

That is also what he meant with final information. If trailers are included we don't know.

Hmm, this is very interesting! Thanks for sharing this with us, Zeldablade!

So, Gamescom, eh? I'm sure that there's going to be big announcements on all fronts! There's probably going to be something mentioned about FFVII Remake, maybe some sort of progress report, along with maybe the Avengers project they're working on, and perhaps other goodies!

I'm also holding out hope we get something Kingdom Hearts III related, but if we don't, hey, I'm more than happy with what we got! :D

Nah don't expect KH3, it's way too soon. Maybe something FF7Remake related

The D23 trailer came out a month after the Orchestra trailer and no one said THAT was too soon. TL;DR? It's NEVER too soon for KH3 news.

On the other hand he did say that the next report will be sometime in 2018.

That is also what he meant with final information. If trailers are included we don't know.

he never said  the next report will be in 2018 

— The release window for KH3 has finally been announced! 2018… Do you have anything more specific?
     Nomura: I’m not sure what else you’re expecting other than “Please wait” (wry smile)

The D23 trailer came out a month after the Orchestra trailer and no one said THAT was too soon. TL;DR? It's NEVER too soon for KH3 news.

They promised a trailer,and those two came out after a period of extreme drought of news, of course nobody said anything. But now the situation is different. If it happens, great, but it's VERY unlikely.

Edited by Zimomo

he never said  the next report will be in 2018 

— The release window for KH3 has finally been announced! 2018… Do you have anything more specific?
     Nomura: I’m not sure what else you’re expecting other than “Please wait” (wry smile)

• Tetsuya Nomura would like for you to wait for the next report, which will be some time in 2018.

• Tetsuya Nomura would like for you to wait for the next report, which will be some time in 2018.

that what not he said though he said  the release date will be in anouce in 2018  not the next report will be in 2018 besides if he said the next report wont be until 2018 then how can reveal more worlds then the next ecent in 2018 would be d23 in japan then e3  then gamescon  there not a lot event left to reval more worlds before it comes if it come out at the end of 2018 which ithink is maybe the case

Edited by gosoxtim

that what not he said though he said  the release date will be in anouce in 2018  not the next report will be in 2018 besides if he said the next report wont be until 2018 then how can reveal more worlds then the next ecent in 2018 would be d23 in japan then e3  then gamescon  there not a lot event left to reval more worlds before it comes if it come out at the end of 2018 which ithink is maybe the case

It says the next report not a release date... 

The report could be just the information about the game. This could be the last one like it was mentioned before.

We still might not see anything at all until 2018.