Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
keybladeblue6

I hate when people say this

I think this is one of the reasons why people say the KH series is TOO complicated, it's because they haven't played ALL the games which is necessary to have a better understanding of the plot. The story isn't by all means Metal Gear Solid convoluted BUT it can be if you don't play ALL the games and pay close attention to certain events throughout those games. Although in a way I do find it understandable why those people wouldn't want to play ALL the games as not everyone is gonna want to play over 7+ games just to have an understanding of the story. I think that's the biggest flaw within the KH series with it pretty much forcing you to play multiple titles but in my opinion I don't really see it as a problem myself as I want to play as much KH as possible. But that's just me, others actually do have lives after all lol. 

Edited by Finn and vigor

"Oh? So, what is Organization XIII's true goal?" 

"Who are the three characters who fought the old man? Who IS the old man? Who is the Masked Boy that walks right next to the old man?"

"What world are they fighting at? Where do all of these Keyblades came from?"

"Why Saix and Xigbar have yellow eyes?"

"What did Xigbar meant to Sora: 'He gave me the same look!'?"

These questions I would ask someone if they only played the 1st and 2nd game, and thinking they know the Lore. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I know one reason is because people didn't want to buy multiple systems to play one series, some may only have the PS2, and never wanted to get a GBA, DS, 3DS, or PSP, or download the free mobile game. However, with the HD collections on PS4, the same console KH3 is coming out on, it makes it that much easier to get the whole story, with just having to buy three games. The 1.5+2.5 collection, 2.8, and 3, and you can get the story of every KH game on three discs.

And then when they inevitably say, "I'm confused," I'll be like, "Wow, who knew skipping multiple canon games would have you confused?"

It's their choice, they can play what they want, but if they think that only playing KH1 and KH2 is needed for KH3, it's gonna be hilarious when they start playing KH3 and I'm hoping there will be at least one person on YouTube who'll post their playthrough who had only played KH1 and 2.

or was to lazy to atleast watch the movies on the 1.5+2.5 edition

You know aDrive said some like that. He didn't say he knew all the lore, he just said he's only played one and two. I told him he will be lost.

Yeah, it's gonna be a total confusion fest for all those people who didn't bother to play the non-numbered titles. But hey, they've been reminded time and again that they are important to the story, and with all the games available for PS4, I'm sure they'll come around and play them! :3

I think this is one of the reasons why people say the KH series is TOO complicated, it's because they haven't played ALL the games which is necessary to have a better understanding of the plot. The story isn't by all means Metal Gear Solid convoluted BUT it can be if you don't play ALL the games and pay close attention to certain events throughout those games. Although in a way I do find it understandable why those people wouldn't want to play ALL the games as not everyone is gonna want to play over 7+ games just to have an understanding of the story. I think that's the biggest flaw within the KH series with it pretty much forcing you to play multiple titles but in my opinion I don't really see it as a problem myself as I want to play as much KH as possible. But that's just me, others actually do have lives after all lol.

I played all the games(except Chi) and I still think its complicated with the retcons and all the weird things going on in the story and trying to explain everything to someone who hasn't play all the games is the weirdest thing I had to do it a couple times,explaining the plot of Star Wars or a Mario game or a Final Fantasy game is not that complicated,so it shows how confusing Kingdom Hearts is in comparasion

Sign in to follow this