Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

What KH Character Would You Like to Be?

What KH Character Would You Like to Be?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What KH Character Would You Like to Be?

• Sora
    • Riku
    • Kairi
    • Mickey
    • Donald
    • Goofy
    • Ansem
    • Xenmas
    • Aqua
    • Terra
    • Ventus
    • Vanitas
    • Master Xehanort
    • Young Xehanort
    • Chip or Dale
    • Lea/Axel
    • Roxas
    • Namine
    • Another Character? Share Below
    • I Don't Want to be a KH Character.

Riku!

Well, not sure if I'd actually wanna be him, since that'd be one difficult life, but he's cool. xD Surely not perfect, but always trying to get stronger, and that's something I admire.

I've already demonstrated that I can be an awesome Sora, and I pulled his personality off with the badass KHIII cosplay I wore at Comic Con this past May! So yeah, I think I'm already covered with Sora, so I'll give a different vote!

I think I could make a great Vanitas! I mean, I can do Sora's voice to perfection, and Vanitas's voice is basically Sora but just in a more normal, serious tone, and I'm imagining right now how I'd look in a Vanitas cosplay. I think I could pull it off! :D

Vanitas deserves more recognition!

I like being Axel/Lea, because despite being an Anti-Hero from time to time, his quirks make him look like a big brother that would give people the sense of being both trustworthy and reliable.

I've already demonstrated that I can be an awesome Sora, and I pulled his personality off with the badass KHIII cosplay I wore at Comic Con this past May!

You did? I thought that was someone else.

I actually would not want to be a KH character. I am who I am and if I had to be a character, it would be one from my My Kingdom Hearts Story saga Polemistis. You would have to read my saga to understand why.

Vanitas because why not? Lol :). He's my favorite character

I've already demonstrated that I can be an awesome Sora, and I pulled his personality off with the badass KHIII cosplay I wore at Comic Con this past May! So yeah, I think I'm already covered with Sora, so I'll give a different vote!

I think I could make a great Vanitas! I mean, I can do Sora's voice to perfection, and Vanitas's voice is basically Sora but just in a more normal, serious tone, and I'm imagining right now how I'd look in a Vanitas cosplay. I think I could pull it off! :D

He's underrated :(

Yes! Vanitas does deserve more recognition! I saw your Sora cosplay and I completely agree that you can pull off a great Vanitas!

None of them. Why be like these great characters when I can be my own Kingdom Hearts character in KH: Union x. I can gather up my own party members and join Sora and his friends to save the worlds from darkness.

But your character ends up dying at one point...

Anyways, I'd say Ventus or good ol' Sora.

You did? I thought that was someone else.

I actually would not want to be a KH character. I am who I am and if I had to be a character, it would be one from my My Kingdom Hearts Story saga Polemistis. You would have to read my saga to understand why.

Lol, nope, that was definitely me! :3

Ah, well that's understandable! Believe me when I say you'd make an awesome you, since I've read your story and all! :3

Vanitas because why not? Lol :). He's my favorite character

He's underrated :(

I know!!!! He's one of my favorite villains, and he has the potential to become an anti-hero! At least, I've always pictured him turning into an anti-hero, and for the life of me, I don't know why I think of him that way. Maybe it's because of characters like Vegeta, Gajeel, etc. Anti-hero people are just awesome! xD

And yes, sadly he is underrated. But hopefully Kingdom Hearts III will bring him justice! :D

Yes! Vanitas does deserve more recognition! I saw your Sora cosplay and I completely agree that you can pull off a great Vanitas!

HERE, HERE!!! :D

Haha, yesss, I remember that you commented on my Sora cosplay, if I'm not mistaken! Given the best looking Vanitas cosplay, I can totally rock his look and personality! :D

Except my character goes into another world and he will be put into a deep sleep and wakes up in Sora's current timeline. 

But what if he doesn't wake up?

Probably my own original Kingdom Hearts character (either my Union Cross character or one I invented to live in the same time as Sora and co). Though if I had to choose an official character it'd be Kairi as she's the only female who wields a keyblade and isn't currently in a bad situation.