Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RikuFangirl2008

KHUX Regarding Keyblade's Max LV cap

I have a question regarding the Keyblades LV cap. 

I was checking out the KHUX Wiki page, just to be sure of the Keyblade's appearance at LV35, so I can confirm it to a person that's in a group I'm in. 

I stumble upon one of the Keyblade's LV stats and its highest is LV 35.5!?  :O  I didn't know Square Enix increased the Keyblade's LV cap to there! I always thought 35 the max LV. 

Anyway... From the latest version update we have right now, does this "LV35.5" cap applies to not only to the Japanese Version but to the Global Version as well?    

EDIT: Some of them are at 35.5 other's 35.1. Well, all of the Keyblades have max up-to-date max LVs! 

EDIT2: I found out from Facebook, and this one guy told me that these LVs apply to only the JP Version. Global doesn't have it yet. Sorry for the freak out.....

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Which ones? I have a max level Fenrir (35) but that's the only one, and that still says max. Maybe they only introduced it for certain Keyblades? They raised it in JP for .1 increments, but the appearance is the same.

Edited by BlankShell

Which ones? I have a max level Fenrir (35) but that's the only one, and that still says max. Maybe they only introduced it for certain Keyblades? They raised it in JP for .1 increments, but the appearance is the same.

Somebody told me that these level caps only applies to JP Version of Union X[Cross]. They had this update two months ago. But for Global, it hasn't happen yet. 

So if you are playing the JP Version, Fenrir's max LV will be 36. Sorry about the freak out... I thought it applies to both versions. 

I have a question regarding the Keyblades LV cap. 

I was checking out the KHUX Wiki page, just to be sure of the Keyblade's appearance at LV35, so I can confirm it to a person that's in a group I'm in. 

I stumble upon one of the Keyblade's LV stats and its highest is LV 35.5!?  :O  I didn't know Square Enix increased the Keyblade's LV cap to there! I always thought 35 the max LV. 

Anyway... From the latest version update we have right now, does this "LV35.5" cap applies to not only to the Japanese Version but to the Global Version as well?    

EDIT: Some of them are at 35.5 other's 35.1. Well, all of the Keyblades have max up-to-date max LVs! 

EDIT2: I found out from Facebook, and this one guy told me that these LVs apply to only the JP Version. Global doesn't have it yet. Sorry for the freak out.....

Insane right?

Its how Square Enix keeps milking the game and the cash from their players.

Funny how 35 isn't the highest level and they still had to add fractions to the levels

When I played I hit Lv 25 for all my keyblades, gems were a pain to earn anyway with the majority of gems behind a paywall

Insane right?

Its how Square Enix keeps milking the game and the cash from their players.

Funny how 35 isn't the highest level and they still had to add fractions to the levels

When I played I hit Lv 25 for all my keyblades, gems were a pain to earn anyway with the majority of gems behind a paywall

Yeah it is! Does the JP Version have a non-paywall event to get gems like Global?