• Ansem
    • Xemnas
    • Terranort
    • Rikusem
    • Isanort
    • Braignort
    • Cloaked Ansem
    • SORANORT! It should have happened!

They're all awesome but I gotta go with Master Xehanort. Voiced by the great Leonard Nimoy and I think theres something so off putting about this feeble looking old man and his power. Plus he is the greatest planner in the universe.

Terranort, the story behind the character is just epic, and the fact that Xemnas and Ansem SoD were made from his heart leads me to think that he's stronger then them and also his bossfight was the hardest for me out of all the games

All Xehanort versions are badass, but there's one that came before them all, which is old man Xehanort himself! He is a truly amazing villain, and I loved how he's been ahead of everyone for like ten steps! (Or thirteen!) He's a cunning, manipulative, cold and ambitious man, who will do anything and sacrifice anyone he wants in order to achieve his goals. He thinks of other lives as less than nothing in the grand scheme of things, for in his warped mind, all that matters is the forging of the X-Blade and the opening of Kingdom Hearts! I can't wait to see how things come to a head in Kingdom Hearts III!  Xehanort has been a magnificent villain who's set everything into motion!

Bless Mr. Nimoy for having voiced him! :D

Always Ansem. Best motives, best fight (IMO), and after having to keep watching the Norts show up and taunt, only to leave seconds later, I've come to appreciate that limited screen time until the end of the game.

Xemnas was badass, but old man Nort is the real one who has everything all cunningly planned out and succeded in defeating three unlucky bastards and imprisoning them for more than ten years. He was a brain ninja to their relationship and placed every single piece in its proper place, including the death of Eraqus. One of the best villains ever made.

Xemnas hands down. He's easily one of my favorite Organization Members and even overall Video Game antagonists. However when it comes to appearances and the best example to make a villain look TERRAifing is most definitely Master Xehanort. However since Leneard Nemoy's passing I doubt Master Xehanort is gonna have the same aura he did before.