Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What Disney Channel Original Movie do you think could be made into a world in Kingdom Hearts?

What Disney Channel Original Movie do you think could be made into a world in Kingdom Hearts?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What Disney Channel Original Movie do you think could be made into a world in Kingdom Hearts?

• Kim Possible: A Stitch in Time
    • The Proud Family Movie
    • Halloweentown
    • Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
    • Zenon: Z3
    • Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior
    • Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie
    • Girl vs. Monster
    • Descendants
    • None of them
    • Another movie? Share below!

I wouldn't mind Kim Possible as a series becoming a world but not that movie. If I recall correctly, that movie also had some sort of time travel involved and KH doesn't need any more of that... It has its own share of that and would mess up the restrictions they applied.

As for the others, I'm not too much of a fan of either of them in terms of becoming a KH world.

I think Kim Possible would be the best choice, but using A Sitch in Time would probably over-complicate things, what with having it's own type of time travel that would contradict what we see in Kingdom Hearts.  Granted, you could say that the Time Monkey works differently, but even then you have the whole reset button ending and a rather complicated plot in general.

Personally, I'd prefer ​So The Drama​.  The plot is simpler, and you don't have to worry about time travel.  Plus, I just like it better in general.

Honestly, I don't give much thought to Disney Channel original movies being a part of Kingdom Hearts, but if I had to pick one, I guess it would be Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension! The movie has an interesting plot, and the whole otherworld thing going on in there could fit in with the Kingdom Hearts Universe. It's not like we haven't seen doubles of characters before! xD

Oh my god all of these movies are so bad (Kim Possible excepted).

I could actually see HalloweenTown being adapted (it's got the right plot beats), but only as a replacement for Nightmare Before Christmas.

I could totally see Kim Possible being in the series easily above any of these, although I know it won't happen... at least not by a long shot! Phineas and Ferb would be epic as summons rather than worlds! The thing with these characters of both shows is that they show an animation design way too cartoonish for what the KH saga represents IMO

I think that all the disney series should stay out of The darkseeker saga since most of the disney movies we have now in Kingdom hearts  are from the classic disney Era or atleast feel like classic disney. After the third game when they do a fresh start they can do whatever they want I would even hope for it but adding the shows now would feel a little bit out of Place to me.

Edited by Dustin Lübbers