Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Weedanort

It's better if I reintroduce myself

Weedanort! It's been a while! Welcome back! 

(Oh sorry I've changed my username-- It's Madam Ciel Nekohive/Neko-chan) 

Odamn, I definitely remember you x)

Thanks xD

So... It's been a while

If you still remember me, then you've been here for a long time, and I say kudos to you xD

If you don't know who the heck I am, let me "Introduce" myself.

I'm Weedanort, and I've been a member of this forum for 7 years now. I'm a 22 years old dude from Portugal, and I work at a local school as a secretary. Yes, there are male secretaries x)

I was a Moderator here between 2013-2016, but due to inactivity (And the fact that I was an Admin in a Team Fortress 2 community server), I was dropped from the Staff. But since the server I was Staff in got shut down, I'm here again, and ready to be a part of this community again!

I know that I missed 2.8's launch, and hopefully I won't miss Kingdom Hearts 3's launch!

I'll be here during London's time, to do Moderator stuff, and talk with people :)

Hit me up, my weed varies in intensity ;)

This may sound bad, but I didn't even know you had left. xD But its good you're back though. :P May your weed be forever dank! ;P

Master Weed, you have returned! It's been a while! Hope you've been doing alright and that life is treating you good! And well, since you are technically reintroducing yourself, hello, I am Transcendent Key, you can call me Key, or you can call me Gabriel, which is my real name! Either way, nice to remeet you again! xD

It's nice to have you back man! So, since you are reintroducing yourself again, my pet bunny shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

So... It's been a while

If you still remember me, then you've been here for a long time, and I say kudos to you xD

If you don't know who the heck I am, let me "Introduce" myself.

I'm Weedanort, and I've been a member of this forum for 7 years now. I'm a 22 years old dude from Portugal, and I work at a local school as a secretary. Yes, there are male secretaries x)

I was a Moderator here between 2013-2016, but due to inactivity (And the fact that I was an Admin in a Team Fortress 2 community server), I was dropped from the Staff. But since the server I was Staff in got shut down, I'm here again, and ready to be a part of this community again!

I know that I missed 2.8's launch, and hopefully I won't miss Kingdom Hearts 3's launch!

I'll be here during London's time, to do Moderator stuff, and talk with people :)

Hit me up, my weed varies in intensity ;)

81e.gif

You remember me right?

Nothing about me has changed since you left. its good to have you back again!