Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

TV Teen Titans Is Airing Again In Cartoon Network! O.O

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, as I'm sure that you all know, Teen Titans, the original series, ended around 2006, and re-runs stopped in about 2012...and now suddenly, this interesting piece appears in Youtube!

I mean, this is way off the rails, but if enough people watch the re-runs...could there finally be a Season 6? I mean, I know Trouble In Tokyo is supposed to be the end of the series, but...there was always the expectation of a Season 6...could it happen?

My childhood would return and I would be eternally grateful if this series returned for one more season! :')

Teen Titans was a damn good series, I remember watching it so much along with a lot of the original Cartoon Network Shows in my youth. :)

Not especially sold on Teen Titans Go!, but I've been getting up earlier now so, this could be interesting. It'd be nice to relive some of the better parts of my childhood. :3

I doubt it's getting a new season, because it was functionally replaced by Young Justice (which is thankfully getting its own next season, on Netflix, after being cut short). I'd love another Teen Titans season, since I liked it way better than Young Justice (though it's also good) but I doubt we'll see it.

I doubt it's getting a new season, because it was functionally replaced by Young Justice (which is thankfully getting its own next season, on Netflix, after being cut short). I'd love another Teen Titans season, since I liked it way better than Young Justice (though it's also good) but I doubt we'll see it.

Actually, Young Justice: Outsiders is going to be on an upcoming streaming device.

I LOVED the original Teen Titans show! In my honest opinion, Teen Titans Go is a bit funny at times, but it holds nothing compared to the original show. I would be so happy if they made a season 6!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I know!!!! Teen Titans was sooo good, and it had the perfect mix of drama and comedy! I watched the whole show, including the film! And yeah, Teen Titans Go is more of a spoof than anything else, so it's nothing to be taken seriously! But yes, if a Season 6 for the originals is greenlit, I'll cry me a river of happiness! :D

FINALLY! TEEN TITANS IS BACK AGAIN! :D

WHEN THERE'S TROUBLE YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL!!!!

Where were you a few days ago?

Lol, here on the site as always. :P

Teen Titans was a damn good series, I remember watching it so much along with a lot of the original Cartoon Network Shows in my youth. :)

Not especially sold on Teen Titans Go!, but I've been getting up earlier now so, this could be interesting. It'd be nice to relive some of the better parts of my childhood. :3

Indeed, it's one of the shows our generation grew up with, alongside Kids Next Door and other such shows!

Yeah, like I mentioned above, Go serves as more of a spoof than anything else, it's funny and all, but I much more appreciate the balanced comedy and drama of the originals! But yes, it's interesting that they're being aired again on Cartoon Network!

Well, Young Justice and Teen Titans, while being DC properties, don't connect to each other, so there shouldn't be a problem with making a Season 6 of Teen Titans! Just like how there's Batman: The Animated Series and the upcoming Adam West cartoon Batman film. Same company, but with different people handling the different projects, ya know? So there could still be hope for the Titans!

Actually, Young Justice: Outsiders is going to be on an upcoming streaming device.

So it won't be on Netflix?