Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raxaimus

KHUX (8/9/2017) New story quests, new proud quests feat. Darkgnaw

A new batch of fifteen new story quests is arriving at midnight! These quests will take place in Castle of Dreams, and will focus on Cinderella's stepmother!

Additionally, 25 new Proud Mode quests have been added! Players can obtain the Darkgnaw Keyblade, which primarily boosts reverse medals and exclusively boosts power medals! You will need to clear challenge objectives to obtain the Dark Matter materials necessary to upgrade this Keyblade.

Are you excited for the continuation of the story or the Darkgnaw Keyblade? Let us know in the comments below!

Edited by faemarch

With the ending of Castle of Dreams, we are very close to the end of season 1 (Unchained x). The next update will have Ven being introduced. Now the next 15 missions were divided into 3 updates of 5 missions in Japan, so that could be what happens again. If that happens, then the first small update would be next month, then the 2nd one would be two weeks after it and the 3rd one would be two weeks after the 2nd. I'm hoping that they either combine them into a single update or start it in two weeks

Thanks for letting us know about this, Raxaimus! :D

Again, I'm still bummed out that we only get 15 story missions instead of 25, but hey, something is something! Dang, and now Darkgnaw is in the mix as well? I think I should consider trying to make a run through Proud Mode! xD

With the ending of Castle of Dreams, we are very close to the end of season 1 (Unchained x). The next update will have Ven being introduced. Now the next 15 missions were divided into 3 updates of 5 missions in Japan, so that could be what happens again. If that happens, then the first small update would be next month, then the 2nd one would be two weeks after it and the 3rd one would be two weeks after the 2nd. I'm hoping that they either combine them into a single update or start it in two weeks

Ooh, really!? Thanks for informing us about this, Leamax!  Gahhh, that means we'll finally get into the Union X part of the story! It's about darn time! And like you, I wonder if we'll get intervals between missions like Japan, or if we'll get all of them at once in the story update like today's! 

...or just hope to release it all in one go. Seriously, I finished the 15 quest in 1 day. Seriously taking forever to catch up, but atleast there's some progress...

- RemieGino14 -