Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Kingdom Hearts Character turning evil would shock you the most?

Which Kingdom Hearts Character turning evil would shock you the most?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts Character turning evil would shock you the most?

• Terra ("There are skeletons in my pants")
    • Riku ("I was but not really but yes really")
    • Ariel ("I loved hearing you scream in my world")
    • Jiminy ("I was always there, Sora")
    • Kairi ("This was the only free role..")
    • Goofy ("Laughing at my fake death huh?!")
    • Yen Sid ("My creepy eyes should have given it away..")
    • Donald ("You better heal now!")
    • Sora ("I really am the 13th one, check out my tat")
    • Roxas ("Looks like YOUR summer vacation is over!"
    • Mickey ("Hoo-hoo!")
    • Someone else? Share below!

Kairi becoming evil sounds like something that should never happen unless the light she carries becomes an 'empty' or 'hollow' light. Taking a page from the Bible, lucifer was an archangel of light and known as the morning star and we all know what happed to him. It would be interesting if she went down that kind of path to 'fall from grace' of course this would cause a myriad of things to go haywire on a personal level as well as the status of the worlds. 'A princess of light has fallen! What is to become of the safety and stability of the worlds?'

"I was always there, Sora..."

That quote alone is enough to make me vote for Jimminy! That cricket is more than a conscience...he wants revenge for not getting screentime! Sure, he showed up a lot more in Re:CoM, but in the other games, it's like he's not even there, except for his Journal Entries! Jimminy was always there...always there....always....there...

I it turns out that Riku is Xehanort cus Time travel that would actually be a pretty extremely well done Plot twist but I would do I so that First riku falls into despair thinking " I was a servant of the darkness all along!" so that sora can remind him that He chooses his own fate (maybe that is even how we beat Xehanort by erasing him from existence) or he and Riku can exist both at the same time for some reason because time travel is confusing.

Bibbidi bobbidi boo!

It was I how created the heartless and made them conquer the worlds Xehanort was nearly a Pawn MUAHAHAHA!!

Plot twist! It's Kairi's Grandmother! Kairi's Grandmother turns out to be the real main antagonist of the Xehanort because she will reveal herself as Xehanort's long lost twin sister!  :O

Edited by Movies798