Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Kingdom Hearts character has the best Keyblade?

Which Kingdom Hearts character has the best Keyblade?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts character has the best Keyblade?

• Sora (Kingdom Key)
    • Roxas (Oathkeeper & Oblivion)
    • Xehanort (No Name)
    • Eraqus/Aqua (Master Keeper)
    • Mickey (Star Seeker/Kingdom Key D)
    • Riku (Way to the Dawn)
    • Terra (Ends of the Earth)
    • Ventus (Wayward Wind)
    • Vanitas (Void Gear)
    • Someone else? Share below!
    • Lea's fantastic keyblade of mass destruction

Gotta go with Roxas here. Oathkeeper/Oblivion dual-wielding is just badass xD

While dual-wielding may be badass, THIS is the best weapon Roxas has ever wielded...

roxas__that__s_a_stick___by_sunshinemeg8 

I chose Roxas by the way!

Edited by -Justin-

I'd say riku because he started out with a Soul Eater which if it actually did what it's name was it would have been the most op weapon hands down. It doesn't matter what you do, if your soul is gone it's game over but way to dawn is cool too. I just felt like they nerfed it in that regard to fall in line with riku and his narrative.

Every Kingdom Hearts character that has wielded the Keyblade has had a badass Keyblade to accompany him/her, but no doubt that one of the best that reigns supreme is Xehanort's No Name! It just has that sinister, dark and powerful flair to it, and I just love its detailed and distinctive appearance, and the fact that said Keyblade houses the eye of the Master Of Masters! :D

Do none signature keyblade looks count here or not? Like are we just going signature weapons only or any keyblade that the user can use? Cause like that would make a big difference here, because one of my favorite keyblades is the Circle of Life one, so it really depends here if we are just talking signature keyblades or not.

Roxas because of how blatant the whole "Light and Darkness" theme is with Oathkeeper and Oblivion. But I still gotta give props to Sora, the Kingdom Key is THE Keyblade of all Keyblades. Like if you ever wanted to show somebody an example of what a Keyblade looks like, this is the one you show them. You just can't beat the classics.

Depending on what you mean by best. I chose the Kingdom Key for the sake of nostalgia and it's simplicity but powerful style. But deign wise....I think Master Ava's Keyblade was so beautiful. Although Riku's Keyblade had the best developed transformation. Lea's Keyblade is also pretty awesome as well...but that's just me being biased LOL

Sora's Kingdom Key. So simple design. Gold/Yellow and Silver combination looks good. 2nd fav is Roxas' "Light and Darkness" Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades. And 3rd is Terra's Ends of the Earth Keyblade. Its design fits him so much.