Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Who here got introduced to Kingdom Hearts by the manga?

I was. Back in 7th grade my school library had a little section of graphic novels and kingdom hearts 2 was there. I looked at the Disney characters on the cover and I thought it looked interesting so I read it and I liked it even though I was very confused. I saw that it was also a video game and so I did some research on it and liked what I saw so I got the first two kingdom hearts games for Christmas and from there on I've been a big fan of the series

I was. Back in 7th grade my school library had a little section of graphic novels and kingdom hearts 2 was there. I looked at the Disney characters on the cover and I thought it looked interesting so I read it and I liked it even though I was very confused. I saw that it was also a video game and so I did some research on it and liked what I saw so I got the first two kingdom hearts games for Christmas and from there on I've been a big fan of the series

Did they not have KH1?

Me... sorta. My friend told me about the series in middle school, and since I was really bored I found Chain of Memories manga. I think they only had the 2nd volume for some reason. After that, I got 358/2 Days (since I didn't own a PS2 or Vita) on the DS and became a fan.