Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Looks nice! Awesome job! :D

Thanks! :)

Nice! This is an awesome sketch! Strelitzia is rocking out those clothes and looking cute and adorable! Great work! I think this is a very close and accurate portrayal of the character! I can't wait till we see Nomura's sketch of the character! :D

Hahaha thanks! I did my best on the lookout for details! I hope we get to see Nomura's sketch of the 5 union leaders as well.

It's stuff like this, I could never do fan art. I'll just end up making a original character.

Of course not! Just make sure to practice and you can do it! :D

Very nicely drawn

Thank you! :3

Thanks! :)

Hahaha thanks! I did my best on the lookout for details! I hope we get to see Nomura's sketch of the 5 union leaders as well.

Of course not! Just make sure to practice and you can do it! :D

Thank you! :3

Thanks for your words, but...I'm just someone who is highly imaginative that, even if I did the fan art successfully, I'll try to add stuff onto it that makes it feel like it's my own character. Trust me, I did some actual fan art of Yugioh and succeeded, but made a few original characters in the way and yeah...I personally prefer original characters, so I can use them later on for novels and such.

No prob! And well, you certainly did a great job! :D

Oh, and speaking of which, KHUX's second Anniversary in Japan happens next month, so maybe Nomura will make a celebratory sketch featuring the two new Union Leaders, Blaine and Strelitzia! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key