Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
baylaust

bay Reviews Kingdom Hearts II

Another awesome review, man!

Like you, Kingdom Heart II was my first game back in 2006! I was in Sam's Club with my Mom at the time, and she told me to pick a game as a Christmas present! So I went to the electronics section, and out of all the games that were there, the one that caught my attention the most was Kingdom Hearts II. Seeing Disney characters alongside spikey haired characters piqued my curiosity, and when I asked the clerk what the game was about, she proceeded to explain what it was, but she said I wouldn't understand the game if I hadn't played the previous entries. I still wanted to play the game anyway, so Mom got it for me as a Christmas present, and lo and behold, I fell in love! Thanks to that marvelous game, I've been a fan of this amazing series for 11 years now, and counting! :D

Kingdom Hearts II is indeed the best entry in the series, and awesome as it is, the Final Mix version is the truly amazing and must play version of this game! So much lore is added, many new bosses, as you said, and an extra area in the Cavern Of Remembrance! Overall, everything about this game, the story, music, graphics, voice acting, gameplay and the like, are absolutely top notch and a testament to the amazing power the Kingdom Hearts series displays! Your review basically describes how I feel about the game! I'm actually playing through it right now on my PS4! :D

And so, the wait for Kingdom Hearts III continues! :3

Kingdom Hearts 2 was my very first Kingdom Hearts game to! I remember I got the game in the year 2006 I believe on December 5:)

It is still my favorite game of all time to this day damn I remember crying out of happyness when I saw the ending for the first time ever hahahhhahhaha godbless my parents weren't around.

I could follow KH2's storyline easily when I was a kid mostly cause well I was obsessed with the game: reading the manual, reading all Jimmy's journals and descriptions on all the Worlds and characters and never skipping a cutscene if I was going to tell why KH2 is my favorite game ever I would still be talking for multiple days.