Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xTheOnlyProdigyx

KHUX WHY DO PEOPLE HATE UNION X(cross)?!

I see a lot of unnecessary hate for this game, so I felt the need to address it and share some of my own opinions on the game. I won't go on about it too much because I want you guys to watch the video of course xD But I feel like the game is fun and addictive, and is a good "mobile" Kingdom Hearts title. I can somewhat to an extent understand why people hate it. Anyways here are my opinions in video form.

Sharing this video around would mean a bunch and maybe checking out the the rest of my channel to if you enjoy Kingdom Hearts Content. I try my best to give my videos a different feel compared to others in the community so support on it would be greatly appreciated once again. Anyways Enjoy :D

People mostly hate the NA version because of its WORSE luck than the JP version. They also hate the game in general because of the missions dragging out for too long.

Actually I enjoy playing the game every now and then. The "problems" that I have are only that you either have to have really good luck, or you have to pay to be really strong. But you can still play the game even without paying, I never did at least.
The other thing is that the story moves reaaaally slow sadly.

But I really enjoy playing the story, doing raids and stuff like that xD

Nothing with the hate in the game itself... But my only problem with this game is that you can't download the game in Mexico still to this day... and yet other Square games can be downloaded.

Edited by KairiKeybasH

because it feels unnecessary. at least imo.

i really wanted to like it but the gameplay wasn't doing it for me. i don't play a lot of mobile games and the whole "gotcha" structure doesn't work for me.

then i tried to just watch the cutscenes and out of 500 something missions and about 4 and a half hours of cutscenes i think i saw only 20-30 minutes of actual story, while everything else was Disney world filler. 

i wouldn't say i hate it though. it just has no appeal to me in it's current form.

Great video as always, Prodigy!

And well, honestly, I myself love the game, and I've enjoyed playing it since day one, and I haven't even had to spend a single dime! I think that what infuriates a lot of people is the fact that for increasingly stronger enemies, the medal layout they have is not enough, and they don't want to see themselves forced to pay to get stronger. I haven't had that problem. Sure, I've stumbled upon strong enemies, but if I can't beat em, I simply don't go for the missions they're in! I play the game for its story, and while I agree that it does roll slowly, I enjoy it either way, as we visit Disney worlds and slowly tell the tale of our Keyblade Wielders in the Age Of Fairy Tales! I also like doing Raids and have played Union Cross mode, and strengthening oneself is also fun to do! The game is definitely awesome and holds lots of variety and things to do, so I really love the game, ya know?

But hey, like with everything, there's people who will love it, and people who will hate it, ya know?

I have never really understood why people get so worked up over stuff like this.  If you don't like it, who cares?  It's just a game.  It's not like you need the game to live or something like that.  And while I understand that it can be really difficult when you are a fan of something and it disappoints you, what does it matter in the long run?  I have let myself get worked up over trivial things, such as movies that I was looking forward to being bad, in the past, and I have found that I have a much more enjoyable life when I don't let fictional things, such as bad movies, upset me.

Not only that, but I have actually found that when I look at things, like games and movies, from the perspective of the creators, I can appreciate what they made a whole lot more.  For example, let's look at Birth by Sleep.  You could look at Ventus having the same appearance as Roxas and say, "This is stupid!  It makes no sense!  Why would he look exactly like Roxas?  This literally ruins everything!", or you could look a little deeper and, after finding out why Nomura wanted Ventus to look like Roxas, say, "So that's what Nomura was going for!  I understand now!  That's actually really interesting and makes a lot more sense than I originally thought."  True, you may not end up liking the reason once you find out what it is, but if you open up your mind a little bit and think about what the creators were trying to accomplish, it is a lot easier to understand what the creators were going for and appreciate what they made, even if you wish they made it differently.

1. The further you play the game the more P2W it becomes.

2. The lore is very important. Yet with all the disney side stories. And waiting for your AP to be full again, it makes it kinda confusing and forgetting about things.

3. Japan gets new quest way earlier which kinda spoils the game sometimes.

4. Like I said before. When you run out of AP, the game force you to stop playing for a while.

5. High Medals cost ALOT of jewels.

I honestly like the game, but I can see why others wouldn't.  The story drags out with repeatable, pointless missions, the luck to draw good medals is horrible, and this game makes the KH storyline even more confusing than it already was.  Also, I think a lot of people are upset that an important part in the KH universe (especially with the latest story update) is on a mobile game.

I dislike it because of the repetitiveness. The following is what I've gone through time and time again:

"Go there, it will take you 6-10 quests to get there. Are you done? Okay, that'll take you 3-5 quests to get you back. Oh you thought you were finished with that other world you already completed? Well you were WRONG, you gotta go back there three more times, do the same 6-10 quests to get you there and 3-5 quests to get you back but wait.. there's a boss at the end of this one, but in order for you to complete this you need to get better medals or you will die. Buy it, or come again when you've hoarded enough daily jewels to buy new medals. Oh you have enough jewels? Well.. you don't have any luck so here's worthless medals. Good luck with the boss and oh, here's a middle finger."

That being said, the story intrigues me.

Edited by WilliamNiira