Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Video Sora Vs. Sephiroth! [Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix On PS4]

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, I believe that I've never uploaded about playing through boss battles in the KH games. Well, with the PS4's recording perk, I was able to record my battle against Sephiroth, and I wanted to post it on here so you could all see! So here I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead present to you, my battle against Sephiroth! :D

Sephiroth is really a flee now compared to the Lingering Will. xD

after fighting the lingering will and some data battles this guy seems like a joke. Nice kill anyway you are using drive forms the exact same way as I do as a quick way to heal if they return in KH3 I do hope they leave out the shadow form this time it broke me neck several times.

Your playstyle for this fight was pretty unorthodox. Starting with berserk? Not even attacking during Heartless Angel? Your use of Limit form was also odd to me. Needless to say, there were a lot of points where i thought you were done for (according to my playstyle and experience), but congrats on the win!

I gotta say, that was really good skill there, Transcendant. But I have to wonder why you didn't just attack him when he was using his "Sin Heartless Angel" attack? 

Now fight him again on Level 1, with Kingdom Key only, and without taking any damage

Edited by Tails

Holy crap dude this is amazing!!  I've never seen a berserk combo like that used on him before. Do you plan on recording the lingering will battle as well?

Thanks! I'm glad you thought so! And well, given the tools I had to work with, I wanted to finish Sephiroth off quickly, and having the Berserk ability really helps with that, ya know? And in general, I have his patterns memorized to the point that he's predictable, unlike the Lingering Will, who's crazy and all over the place! When I battle the Lingering Will and make said battle look good enough on my part, I'll definitely considering uploading it and posting it here! :D

DM skip ftw lol

The power of the Keyblade knows no bounds!

after fighting the lingering will and some data battles this guy seems like a joke. Nice kill anyway you are using drive forms the exact same way as I do as a quick way to heal if they return in KH3 I do hope they leave out the shadow form this time it broke me neck several times.

Yeah, no kidding! Lingering Will and the Data battles put Sephiroth all the way to last place in terms of difficulty for Secret Bosses! I'd say Sephiroth is the easiest to handle! And yes, since Limit Form is available to me, it helps get me out of tight spots, as you saw in my video! Lol, and I know what you mean regarding Anti-Form! It certainly was an unpredictable factor in the Drive Forms!

Your playstyle for this fight was pretty unorthodox. Starting with berserk? Not even attacking during Heartless Angel? Your use of Limit form was also odd to me. Needless to say, there were a lot of points where i thought you were done for (according to my playstyle and experience), but congrats on the win!

Lol, yeah, I'm weird like that. And well, since Berserk has a nice damage ratio, that's why I decided to go for it, plus, it makes Sephiroth vulnerable and susceptible to multiple hits, which is why I decided to go for that approach. :3 As for Heartless Angel, I hadn't fought Sephiroth since I played 2.5 back in 2014, so I forgot that I could attack him to prevent him from doing Heartless Angel. I thought he had an invincibility frame at that moment. xD

Limit Form was only used in order to get me out of a bind and to fully increase my MP. It's all strategic! :3 Lol, and yeah, if I hadn't had Once More, I would've been done for in the first few seconds of the fight! 

But yes, Sephiroth is down for the count! :3

I gotta say, that was really good skill there, Transcendant. But I have to wonder why you didn't just attack him when he was using his "Sin Heartless Angel" attack? 

Now fight him again on Level 1, with Kingdom Key only, and without taking any damage

Thanks! :D Lol, and like I mentioned above, it had been quite a while since I had battled Sephiroth, so I thought that Heartless Angel gave him an invincibility frame. xD

Oh ho, I may be good, but I'm not that good! Though my skills aren't anything to laugh at, they don't hold a candle to yours, my man. So I'll leave the Level 1 milestones to you! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Thanks! I'm glad you thought so! And well, given the tools I had to work with, I wanted to finish Sephiroth off quickly, and having the Berserk ability really helps with that, ya know? And in general, I have his patterns memorized to the point that he's predictable, unlike the Lingering Will, who's crazy and all over the place! When I battle the Lingering Will and make said battle look good enough on my part, I'll definitely considering uploading it and posting it here! :D

I look forward to seeing that.

I look forward to seeing that.

Lol, if I do upload it, I hope it's good enough and worthy enough to stand aside other players who have taken down the Lingering Will in awesome fashion! I already beat him in the PS3 version, but it took me a great number of tries!

Lol, if I do upload it, I hope it's good enough and worthy enough to stand aside other players who have taken down the Lingering Will in awesome fashion! I already beat him in the PS3 version, but it took me a great number of tries!

Same here. I forgot how many times it took me to beat him. 

I've learned a few things from a strategy video but even after that he's still tough.

Indeed. The thing about Lingering Will is that for each person that battles him, it's always a challenge, no matter how skilled you are, ya know? He's just that powerful!

Fixed

Lol, I don't think I'd be able to achieve that level of gaming nirvana. xD

Indeed. The thing about Lingering Will is that for each person that battles him, it's always a challenge, no matter how skilled you are, ya know? He's just that powerful!

The toughest part of the fight is when he goes berserk over and over. I've managed to avoid it a few days but it still catches me off guard at times.  

The toughest part of the fight is when he goes berserk over and over. I've managed to avoid it a few days but it still catches me off guard at times.  

Indeed, indeed, he's aggressive like that. Makes one wish that Terra had those moves back in Birth By Sleep! xD