Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion 22

Roleplay My Hero Academia - Cataclysm (RP)

- Ezekiel -

"Not even in the top three huh?" Ezekiel scoffed under his breath, not frustrated at All might for the rankings, but at himself for not trying more, it was the right way of thinking, he needed to get better. If he was to become a true hero one day.

He took a while getting there, and when he did, All might was already there, checking up on some papers from what he saw. Ezekiel quickly approached the old retired hero. 

"Excuse me...All might..." Ezekiel spoke, it was hard for him to be polite, out of sheer respect, he kinda had to. "I need an opinion over my performance..." Ezekiel barely managed to request All might's opinion, his shyness and awkwardness obvious.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Entering the classroom Ojex walked up to All Might and Ezekiel, Ojex leaned back with his hands against his head "Sorry to interrupt your discussion but just thought I'd better let you know All Might I have some personal matters to deal with today and since this class seems to be taking far to long I'd just head off, but figured letting you know at the very least was the right thing to do anyway later" with that quick unload towards All Might Ojex headed off and out of the classroom before All Might even had a chance to say anything to him. Walking throw the hallways to exit the school Ojex crossed paths with Shizuka as she headed back to the class by herself "I'll see you tomorrow spurt gun" Shizuka stopped where she stood and turned towards Ojex as he walked off "What's that suppose to mean?!" "What ever you want it to" with those few words Ojex disappeared around a corner leaving Shizuka alone in the hallway once again "I really am starting to think I don't like him" turning away from the direction Ojex had just left in Shizuka headed back to the classroom and then sat down in her seat once there she realized something "Wait class  isn't over for the day yet... so where is he going?"

Edited by Joemahon1

Haguki followed everyone back to the classroom, watching as everyone had their own comments and reactions to the ranking. She walked over to her desk, only pausing momentarily to hear Shizuka question about Ojex already leaving. "Wait, he left?" Haguki asked, getting her bag of candy away. They were at school. Hero school. Why would anyone want to leave early? Especially on the first day of class? "What if he misses something important? I mean, maybe it's an emergency but still." Haguki hummed, crossing her arms. "(He's so weird...then again all of us are weird.)" Haguki thought, gripping her arms slightly tighter. "(Only the first day and I can already feel the pressure of the competition. Not to mention that soon we're going to be competing against other schools too...)" Haguki gulped. "(I just hope I'm ready for it all.)"

Sitting down at his desk, Ryan's left ear twitched as it heard the conversation between Shiki and Lars. A look of interest overcame him. Huh...Those two are just bound to have a rivalry...

Ojime was looking down at her desk. She still felt dissatisfied with her performance, even though she felt a little lucky. Haguki's words echoed continuously in her head.

If I want to become a hero...

Ojime stood up from her desk.

I need to start...By overcoming my fears.

(Of course, this would be after Ezekiel's conversation)

"M-Mr. All Might! ...S-Sir?" She said aloud. A timid tone could be heard in her voice.

"D-Do you mind...W-Would it be alright if....

I-If I could demonstrate m-my Quirk? I-I promise I-it won't take too long..."