Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion 22

Roleplay My Hero Academia - Cataclysm (RP)

Sign Ups are still open here: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/109307-my-hero-academia-cataclysm-sign-ups-and-discussion/

-------

With the sun rising high into the air, today of all day's looked like it would be a great day for many who are aiming for a fresh start. Today, more than any other, is very special to teenagers across the nation because today is the first day of highschool. For some extra talented and lucky individuals, this means that their journey through their first year attending U.A. High School begins now.

With a light spring in his step, Lars Caesar walked through the school gate, making sure that his uniform fit him perfectly the way he wanted it to. Taking off his tie and loosening a button on his shirt, he let out a sigh as he felt much more comfortable.

"Now that I don't have that ridiculous thing choking me, let's go and meet my class mates. I'm sure they'll be fun considering only the elite are able to enter this school. All of the strongest Quirks gathered in a single class room. I just can't wait!"

Trotting along to class 1-A, Lars opened the door and peaked inside to see if anyone had decided to get here before him but found no one in the room.

"First one here huh? I thought I was bad at being punctual..."

"... I'm here."

Lars narrowed his eyes and looked toward the back of the class, a boy with white and black hair was sat at his desk with his arms crossed over his desk. It would seem that he was sleeping here until now.

"Well hey there! I didn't see because it's so dark in here!"

Lars flipped the light switch and walked over in front of the desk that the boy was sat at, sitting on the desk directly in front of him.

"So, looks like we're going to be class mates... You don't look so good though, you look quite sick actually."

The boy didn't seem to be reacting too much, his facial expression remained on it's default stoic setting at all times, even while he was talking.

"Oh, don't worry about me, I'm just dead inside."

Lars put a hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing but found that the boy wasn't reacting in any way and seemed to be serious.

"So... What? Is your quirk to make you unresponsive?"

"Sort of... I have the body of a zombie, so I'm not good at things like feelings or how to express them."

"A zombie man huh~ That's pretty cool. You got a name?"

"... Shiki Kurogane."

"I'm Lars Caesar, your undisputed, number one, strongest guy in class, but you can just call me Lars."

The two shook hands briefly and Lars was surprised when touching Shiki's hand. His finger tips were as cold as ice and seemed very rough around the edges. Lars could only smile in anticipation at what interesting batch of students would turn up next.

Edited by Oblivion 22

Haguki could barely contain her excitement as she walked down the hallway, looking for her class number. UA, the grandest, and greatest school for heroes in training, and he was going to attend the rest of her high school years in it! Well, if she could keep up the grades, which she was sure she could. "A-1...A-1..." Haguki hummed as she walked down the halls, looking for the correct classroom, until she eventually spotted it down at the very end. "There!" She hurried over, gleefully entering the classroom with a prideful stride. "No need to fear, Haguki is here!" She said cheerfully as she entered. However, much to her surprise, it seemed that she had arrived early, as there were only two students, and one of them looked pretty...dead? Yeah. That was the word. That didn't stop her, smiling happily as she waved at the two. "Hi! Seems we're going to be classmates!" She said, walking to the two. "I'm Haguki Nobasu! Nice to meet you!" Haguki said, looking over at Lars. "Wait, I remember you! You scored number one overall in the entry exam! You were amazing out there! You took those robots down faster than they could get back up!"

Holding his hand to his mouth Ojex yawned as he walked down the hallway of UA looking for his classroom "To early, I might be here at UA and all but it's to early far to early how is anyone suppose to have any kind of energy at this time of day" giving off one last big yawn Ojex noticed he had arrived at the door to his classroom 1-A "1-A huh wonder how fast this will take... hum why not give myself a time limit, ya a time limit alright then I need to piss someone off within the first minute I'm in the room and test there reaction times I didn't really bother myself all that much during the entrance exam so besides only bothering to pass it myself I've no idea what everyone else is like well lets have some fun to wake me up"

Entering into the class room Ojex looked around and then spotted only three people in the room "(Kind of empty so far a well I'll annoy them either way)" Waving his hand to say hello Ojex quickly examined the three other people in the class. "Sup so lets see you must be..." pointing to the three people before him Ojex gave them each a random nickname "Grape" Ojex said as he pointed to Haguki "Walking dead" Ojex said as he pointing to Shiki "and Posh Twat" finally pointing to Lars "Pleasure to meet you three stooges I'm Ojex Gavin I look forward to being the thorn in your side for the next few years"

Lucas adjusted his tie a bit before walking into the classroom.  He was certainly excited, but at the same time, he didn't know anybody here.  Looking around, he saw a couple people, who seemed really energetic.  He decided to keep quiet and got a seat in the corner near the door.  This was it, it was finally happening.  From here on out, he would be learning and training on how to be a hero, at the best hero school in the world!

Lars looked around as things were getting louder with three more students making their appearance in class. With Haguki immediately recognising and complimenting him, he could only grin and hold his head high in response.

"Of course! Only someone of my caliber could have defeated those self repairing machines so decisively and stylishly. I entered the school through recommendation, but that entrance exam looked so fun that I just ended up participating anyway."

Before Lars could continue boasting, Ojex had entered the room and had given the three of them some derogative nicknames before introducing himself. Shiki paid no attention to Ojex, seemingly lying back down on his desk to sleep. Lars on the other hand, as always, decided it would be best to play along. Jumping down from his chair, Lars slid over to Ojex and placed one hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay. I know it's your first day and you're used to bullying the cannon fodder, but I guarantee you'll be doing just fine in this class by the end of the week. Also, I'm totally fine with a thorn in my side."

Lars' smile changed ever so slightly to make his expression seem more confident in himself rather than condescending.

"After all, if it's a pain in my side, then it's something that's beneath my head. I don't really deal with problems that are beneath me, they tend to go away on their own."

Lucas rolled his eyes, thinking to himself This guy is so full of himself, I kinda wanna just bring him down a peg or two.  But, I suppose that's not very hero-like.  He sighed to himself and put his head on the desk.

An evil grin formed on Ojex's face "(owe breaking this one is going to be fun)" Ojex had a bad habit of always spotting and torturing those who thought of themselves as better then others Ojex himself always saw people on equal ground no matter who they were but as a method to identify someones true face value he'd always introduce himself by insulting others first to see there basic reaction. Unlike everyone else Ojex was probably the least informed person in class about everyone else's quirks and personal information it helped him from creating false opinions before even meeting them and during the entrance exam he made sure not to let himself stand out to much so more then likely his quirk was still an unknown to everyone in class and his personal information was basically nonexistent with this piece of knowledge in mind Ojex spoke. "Owe I get it your basically going to end up being the Achilles of our class the great warrior who thinks he's basically invincible until a stray arrow or in this case thorn hits you in your unknown weak spot and basically finishes you for good" Ojex turns to Lars and pats him on the cheek "Good thing your weak points below your head then considering how high you like placing it trying to hit it would of been a pain in the ass and at least this way I don't need to worry about messing up that pretty little face of yours when I take you down a few pegs" After patting Lars cheek a few more times Ojex turned to the new arrival who appeared in the room after him. "Hum think I'll call you Stalker you have that kind of shady pervert look about you so I think it fits" With a trouble makers smile on his face Ojex waved towards Lucas greeting his new classmate.

Lucas sighed and turned to Ojex.  "And you seem to be the kind of person who is so insecure about themselves, they have to insult everyone they meet, to make themselves feel better.  Honestly, I don't even know you, and I already feel like you'd make a better villain then a hero." he said.  Then, turning to Lars he said "As for you, you're too full of yourself, and like the other guy said, it will be your downfall.  You should learn to be more humble, because if a hero falls, they're rarely the only ones to suffer.  And when you fall, you may take countless others with you.  Plus, it makes you sound like an elitist dick, like you're better than everyone else."

Edited by Azure Flame

- Ezekiel - 1-A Class - 

The door to the classrom slowly opened with a creak as Ezekiel walked in. Hand in his pockets, wearing a grey a white t-shit and black jeans, with hands in his pockets, his purple eyes diferentiating him from the regular U.A student. 

He barely got to class and people were still bickering and picking fights with each other. Ezekiel would begrudginly introduce himself but they seemed so immersed in their discussion that he decided not to pry. Simply lean on a wall and watch it all unfold. If anyone went to talk to him he'd gladly speak, but not while they bickered.

He analysed the people in the room, some regular looking people...and a man who seemed like a literal Zombie. Huh, 'Wonder how he got past the tests' Ezekiel thought. The tests weren't that hard, but still, you'd need some control over your quirk to pass them. Regardless. Ezekiel stood silent as everyone continued.

Ojex looked to Lucas as he spoke back at him for the earlier nickname "(Huh this guy seems like he'll be more of a leader type of person he's already thinking well past the point of being at school and thinking of the next step when we become registered hero's he's probably got the best mind set for this place I've seen yet I'll keep teasing him for a bit just to be sure but I'd say he wouldn't a bad person to be on good terms with unlike unlike mister High and Mighty he's probably how most people view what students here should be like)" quickly reacting to Lucas's earlier retort Ojex holds his hand to his chest "Owe you wound me good sir your words stab at my heart leaving a scar that shall never heal owe woo is me woo is me..." Ojex fell to one knee as he dramatically reached up towards Lucas until he noticed another new student enter the room. "Owe this time we've got a delinquent joining us sup Bright Eyes" 

Lucas raised an eyebrow at Ojex before looking at the newcomer.  Out of everyone else here, he seemed the most normal, at least acting-wise.  Lucas decided that he was the best person to have a normal conversation with, so he got up and held out his hand.  "Lucas Buki, pleased to meet you, my friends call me Laser Face." he said.

- Ezekiel - 1- A Classroom - 

Ezekil frowned as he looked at Ojex, the joker of the class of sorts, or just plain annoyiance, scoffing, trying to ignore him as much as possible, even though the bright eyes remark did tick him off a bit. "If you're gonna be calling me that I'l go ahead and call you Jester. Because you annoy everyone around you." Ezekiel retorted to him as he turned over to Lucas, who went to speak to him.

"Laser face? Thats a weird nickname" Ezekiel commented as he sighed. "Ezekiel" Ezekiel spoke, holding his hand in front of him, signaling he was not going to shake hands, as he was not comfortable enough with Lucas, or anyone else in the room for that matter.

"I was expecting that there would be more students" He made a dry remark.

"Yeah, nickname kids gave me when my quirk manifested, kinda stuck after a while." he said with a chuckle, rubbing the back of his head.  He looked around and added "I think there may still be more coming, we still have some time before class.

Haguki could only watch as three new students strolled right in and the classroom quickly began to come back to life. Ojex was loud and chatty, and as far as she could tell, spoke whatever came to his mind. Lucas seemed to be more calm and easy going. Ezekiel seemed...grumpy. But hey, it was early, first day of school. Everyone had their own way of being. Haguki was more than happy to learn about each one. "W-Well, let's not end up having a fight in the classroom! The last thing we need is to destroy it with our quirks on the first day of school, we haven't even started classes yet!" Haguki suggested, waving her hands around as she chuckled nervously. She could already tell Ezekiel and Ojex were going to be a handful against one another. "I'm Haguki. Nice to meet everyone." Haguki hummed, looking over at Lucas. "Laser Face, huh? That's quite a nickname. Sounds like a cool hero name too, though. Maybe you should continue with it!" Haguki said before turning to Ojex. "Don't call me Grape. If you're going to give me a nickname...then call me Bubblegum!" Haguki said cheerfully. "There should be more students. I mean, I'm sure more than just us passed the entry exam, plus getting in through recommendations. Though I hear that the choosing for which gets which class is a very picky process."

Ojex tilted his head to Ezekiel's comment "Jester... hum sounds a little to medieval times to me how about Joker much more modern as for miss Bubblegum are you grape flavor I feel like I could have some great discussions with you as to what flavor bubblegum you are but right now I'm sticking with grape" Getting up from the floor Ojex brushed off his pants as he did he turned to Lucas "Also Laser Face... really Laser Face that sounds like a really bad rip off of the over used joke character Taser Face from Guardians of the Galaxy so much so it doesn't even get a laugh from me I don't use guns I don't loud myself thank you sir"

(For the record I know the whole marvel universe concept doesn't exist in the My Hero Universe but I really just had to have Ojex mention Taser Face I wouldn't have stopped bothering me if I didn't sorry)

"It was given to me as a child by children.  I just so happened to sneeze one day, and apparently my mouth and nose turned into a laser cannon, the sneeze ending up firing a laser through my desk, and about three floors of the school.  Hence, Laser Face." he said, brushing him off.

Sitting on a pile of grass next to a tree just outside the U.A school was Pyro, he was seen with his eyes closed, snoring until suddenly sneezing, waking up from the sneeze and brushing his nose back and forth, saying to himself "Ugh...yawn...hmm? what time is it? ...!? HUH!? ITS THAT BLOODY TIME!? CRAP! I'M LATE FOR MY DAMN LESSONS!" shouted out Pyro, as he quickly got up from off the ground before accidentally bumping into a branch of the tree he was sleeping right under, he brushes through his head back and forth whilst rushing to class, hopefully not too late for the lessons to begin.

Intro Theme Song: https://youtu.be/aC63o2WTifY.

Lars pondered how to respond to Ojex, wondering why it was he was trying so desperately to insult everyone in the class. It didn't take long for Ojex to move on to the next person who walked through the door, leaving Lars to simply shrug and sit down.

"Well, I've nothing to prove. The entrance exam scores say it all."

Leaning back in his chair, Lars poked the top of Shiki's head, prodding him repeatedly. Shiki groaned, looking up slowly with his usual blank expression as Lars grinned again.

"Why don't you tell me what you think of our class mates so far? I'm sure you'd have some opinion of us all by now."

Shiki looked around at everyone slowly, surveying everyone with a deadpanned stare.

"Haguki seems to be nice. Ojex sounds loud and rude. Lucas looks relaxed. The new kid seems kind of awkward and then you're... Kind of mischievous."

Lars laughed a little, leaning closer to Shiki.

"And what exactly is it that makes me mischievous? It must be overwhelming potential that's testing me on whether or not I can truly become a great hero."

"No... Not that. It's just that you're strange and I don't know why."

Lars began pouting at Shiki comedically, crossing his arms and turning away from him.

"Well you're even stranger than I am."

Getting an idea in his head, Lars spun in his chair quickly and reached out his left hand toward Shiki's head. Before Lars was able reach Shiki, he found two fingers poking the middle of his arm. Shiki looked up at Lars with his usual stoic expression and spoke quietly as to not draw much attention.

"I don't appreciate being aggressed on."

Shiki withdrew his fingers and went back to his sleeping position. It took him a moment to notice, but Lars had only a numbing sensation in his left arm and he wasn't able to control it properly. Sitting back around properly, Lars chuckled in excitement after having found someone interesting rather unexpectedly.

It was at this point that another 10-15 more students began filing into the class, all of which had their own defining traits (that I will leave to your imagination). Not long after, an elderly man wearing a suit walked into the class room. He was a very frail looking man with piercing blue eyes and a pointed jaw, but not a single person in this class didn't know this man was.

"Take your seats young students. As you may have guessed, I will be your teacher. My name is Mr. Toshinori, but perhaps you would all now me better by my previous hero name"

With a smile, the teacher looked across his class full of students.

"There is no need to fear when learning to become a hero. Why? It is because I am here! The symbol of education, All Might!"

With a round of applause, All Might bowed his head generously.

"Now that introductions are out of the way, I will be monitoring your progress as your homeroom teacher for this year. If any of you have any questions you would like to ask me then please feel free. As for our first lesson, we'll keep it simple."

All Might took out sheets of paper and began handing them out to everyone.

"In order for me to get to know you all, I would like you all to write up a document telling me why it is that each of you want to be a hero. This isn't mandatory, but will help me to better understand your goals and to help you achieve them. After that's done, we'll do some physical tests to see what each of your capacities at using quirks are. You may begin when ready."

"I know why I want to be a hero! ..." said talking down a corridor, as he was then making his way closer and closer to the classroom both All Might and everyone else were in, as he lastly shouted out upon entering the classroom door "...I WANT TO BE LIKE KING EXPLOSION MURDER! KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" shouted out none other then Pyro, huffing and puffing, as he reached All Might's class, having a face like it was absolutely parched full out of water.

All Might Theme Song: https://youtu.be/YAn8FVUp090.

Oh great, one of those guys. Lucas thought. Like we didn't have enough crazy people in this class already. He filled out his paper stating he'd always wanted to be a hero ever since he was a child, watching heroes on TV.

Ojex:

Sitting at his table and leaning his cheek against his fist Ojex looked to the blank piece of paper in front of him "Why I want to be a hero huh..." putting his pen down on the table Ojex leaned back in his seat "(Well at least he said it wasn't mandatory I guess... but my reason for wanting to become a hero if I had to say it myself i'd probably say it's because...)" Just then Ojex noticed Pyro enter the room his eyebrow kind of twitch upon hearing the overly noisy entrance being made "(Yup no need to test that one he's really one of those what you see is what you get types)"

Shizuka:

Rushing down the hallway looking for her class Shizuka panicked "Why today, why today of all days did my bus have to be so late" Finally seeing her class in site Shizuka rushed forward and nearly burst through the door if not for the person who had been blocking the door way that was. Running right into Pyro who still stood at the door Shizuka fell back with a loud thud "Owie" quickly trying to recover herself Shizuka stood up and apologized to Pyro for running into him  after that she turned to All MIght bowing her head "I'm so sorry I'm late sir my bus was delayed and then I got myself lost looking for the classroom I'm so sorry I promise I'll try not to let it happen again" 

Haguki could barely contain her excitement. The legendary All Might, out of all people, would be the one teaching them! How could anyone fail with that kind of motive?! She restrained herself from blabbering off into questions, instead focusing on the paper given to them. Why you wish to become a hero? "Why that's easy." Haguki hummed, taking out her pencil as she began to scribble down her answer. Though, just as she was finished, she glanced down at the paper. "(Why...do I want to become a hero?)" She thought. The answer should've been obvious. Everyone wanted to become a hero. They were celebrities, examples of the best of humanity and its quirks, saving people as they set an example for everyone to follow. To become a hero was to mark yourself down into the history books itself! Haguki pursed her lips, before finishing up her answer. "(If you start getting doubts now, you'll never be able to pass it! So no butts!)" Haguki thought, setting the paper aside. 'I want to become a hero to protect those who cannot protect themselves!'. Haguki glanced around at the other students, including the new one that had just arrived. "Oh! Come take a seat by me!" Haguki asked, waving at Shizuka as she did.

"...So-so cute!" thought Pyro to himself inside of his mind, as he saw Shizuka pass right in front of him before then both regaining focus on the matter at hand and proceeding to enter the classroom, he decided to sit next to Lucas.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

- Ezekiel -

More people began to enter the room, some received his attention, like the girl who just hit her head on the door. Regular old Clutz, This made Ezekiel Smirk a bit. Before long All might himself entered the room, it was well known that All might had long since lost his power. But still, his presence did help Liven up the class room.

'Why do I wish to become a Hero?' Ezekiel thought, as he picked a desk and sat down, next to one of the windows, He twirled the pen between his fingers adeptly, as he pondered.

He sighed as he finally began to write. All he wrote was a simple Three word sentence. "For my family". And handing it to All might, with a serious expression in his face as he did so. Silent the entire time.

Shizuka:

Giving one last apologetic bow to All Might Shizuka rushed to sit down next to Haguki "Owe of all the days to be late it had to be on the very first day of school" Putting her hand gently to her mouth as if to cover a rude noise Shizuka looked to Haguki "Owe I'm sorry even after you offered to let me sit beside you I forgot to introduce myself my name is Shizuka, Shizuka Blake I'm so happy to meet up I hope we can become good friends" With a gently smile on her face Shizuka introduced herself to her classmate Haguki.

Ojex:

Looking around at everyone else now in the room Ojex gave a sigh "(Here's to hoping the next few years here are normal one's well as normal as a future hero can hope for at least, it's not like I plan on making myself stand out power wise after all but that Lars guy really has to work on his people skills and he could do with dropping the whole gloating about scoring the highest in the practical exams thing that exam process is pretty stupid honestly if you have the wrong type of quirk you'd never stand a chance in an exam like that you'd think they would of realized that by now after all these years)"