Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion 22

Roleplay My Hero Academia - Cataclysm (RP)

Pyro comically squinted his face towards Shizuka like Izuku did to Uraraka during the U.A sports festival over three decades years ago, still thinking to Pyro himself inside his mind that Shizuka was cute.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Haguki waved at Shizuka. "Hey, don't sweat too much on it! We've only just started." Haguki assured, offering her hand to Shizuka. "I'm Haguki. Nice to meet you. We were given an optional form where we could fill out why we wanted to become a hero." Haguki explained, before leaning in. "And our professor is All Might! How cool is that?!" She whispered, barely able to contain her squeal of excitement. This group was sure...rowdy. With so many different quirks all together, it was inevitable. But she was sure that soon, everyone would end up falling into their respective places. The quiet one, the loud one...so on and so on. She just needed to make sure that she could remain competitive. Only the strongest got to be number one. If you didn't keep up, you would be left behind. "(I won't let that happen.)"

Shizuka

Shizuka smiled to Haguki "Thanks so much for getting me up to date on what's happening Haguki" Quickly looking to the piece of paper Shizuka began to write "Why do I want to be a hero, ever since I was a little girl I've watched my dad work so hard protecting others and I've so much joy in him while he's done it that it inspired me to want to follow in his footsteps I know it's not an amazing reason to want to be a hero but if I can bring joy and hope to others like my dad does then I couldn't ask for anything more" Giving off a gently smile Shizuka handed her paper over to All Might while bowing her head "I look forward to having you teach me sir you were a huge inspiration to my dad when he decided to become a hero and from that I'm hoping to follow in his foot steps so I guess I should be considering you a source of inspiration for me to so thank you sir" Getting back into her seat Shizuka somewhat collapsed on her desk "I think I might of pushed myself a little much to soon considering it's only our first day"

Ojex

Ojex noticed All Might looking towards him as if waiting for him to hand in his paper "A ya sir if your looking for me to fill out that why I want to be a hero form don't get your hopes up on getting one from me, it's not that I don't have my reason's but... I don't exactly feel like sharing if you don't mind"

With everyone slowly accomplishing the task of completing their mini essays, Lars scrunched up his piece of paper and tossed it into the bin.

"If it's not mandatory then I don't wanna do it."

Crossing his arms over his desk, Lars decided to take a nap in a similar fashion to how Shiki was reacting earlier. Meanwhile, Shiki himself began writing about how he didn't want people to misunderstand him anymore, showing others that he's not as scary as he looks. With almost everyone turning in their papers, it was about time to move on to the second part of the lesson. All Might cleared his throat and addressed the class.

"Once you've completed your paper, leave it on my desk and go the locker rooms so you can change into your gym clothes. We'll be doing some physical tests out on the track."

All Might then left the classroom and allowed everyone to make their way at their own pace. Lars may as well have been on All Might's heels given how fast he left the classroom with a few other students leaving soon after. Shiki took his time turning in his paper and decided to keep to himself. Staring at his hand, he was not feeling sure about how to express his power properly or to which extent.

"... I guess slight bruising won't be too harsh. If my body gets any more injured than that, it'll become a pain."

Lucas rose from his seat and made his way to the men's locker room, changing into his gym uniform. He was relieved that they cut off at the elbow and the knee, meaning he was free to transform his arms up to his elbows, and legs down from his knees, without shredding the uniform. However, he'd have to take off the shoes if he was to transform his legs, and not destroy them.

Shizuka:

Having already handed in her paper to All Might Shizuka waved to Haguki "I'm going to go on ahead first if that's okay Haguki" Rubbing her shoulder with a shy look on her face Shizuka ran off towards the girls changing room and changed quickly making her way out to the track where All Might stood waiting.

Ojex

Looking as everyone else began to empty out of the classroom Ojex gave a slight sigh "(I don't really want to go showing off my quirk much to the others in class just yet I'd rather keep the majority of my abilities hidden up until around the time the sports festival hits but I would kind of dethrone that Lars guy quiet a bit, that horse of his is just a little to high for his own good)" Giving one last sigh Ojex stood up and headed for the changing rooms where he quickly changed and headed for the track. He quickly noticed he was one of the first to actually arrive with the only others currently on the track with him being All Might himself and Shizuka "Owe I don't think I've talked to you yet cutey" Pulling back a bit from Ojex as he waved towards her Shizuka gave a light reply "Owe... um... hello I'm Shizuka Blake who might you be" "Shizuka huh well Shizuka you can call me Ojex I look forward to getting to know you better" Shizuka gave a slightly forced fake laugh "Ya I look forward to getting to know you better to" Shizuka slightly held herself in her arms as she rubbed her arms up and down "(I think I might have a hard time coming to understand Ojex)"

Haguki set her paper on the stack by the desk and followed the group over to the locker rooms. She changed into her gym uniform, stretching slightly as she stepped back out with the rest to the training grounds. She glanced around at the rest of the students, taking in mental notes on each of them. "(The UA is the best academy for heroes. Even if you're just in support class. Even though there are many hero schools, the most well known heroes have all graduated from here. Deku, Uravity, and not all of them get sponsors...)" Haguki thought, smirking at herself. "(If I'm going to survive, I'm going to have to leave them all in the dust by the end of the year.)"

- Ezekiel - 

Ezekiel maintained the same expression throughout, he went to the lockers and got himself changed into his gym uniform, surprisingly, it fit pretty well. So he'd have no problems there. He paid no mind to the other students unless they approached him beforehand. Mostly giving side glances and neutral looks.

He soon arrived at the training grounds, noticing some students had arrived before he did, some already had engaged in conversation with one another. Ezekiel simply stood. Taking mental notes of most students. 'They don't look tough' he thought. 

Pyro got up and headed towards the changing room, he saw the U.A sports outfit and thought to himself that he would do a little altering to it, once he got outside wearing it, it said on the back of the uniform for everyone to see "I'm gonna be number one!", Pyro looked confident, as he was determined to impress Shizuka whilst at the very same time hold nothing back and beat both her and the rest of the other fellow classmates at whatever it was All Might and/or the other teachers had in store for Pyro and the class.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Leaning against a wall by the nearby windows was a young boy already in his gym clothes. He seems as tall as most of the students here in addition to having short black hair. But there was one very distinctive feature that could not be missed...

His ears...Were mouse ears. Large mouse ears were taking the place of normal human ears. They twitched a bit occasionally as the boy was supposedly waiting for something or someone.

Knock, tap tap. Knock, tap tap tap tap. Knock, tap tap. Knock, tap tap tap.

Was the beat he was making using the wall and window with his hands. He was slowly bopping his head up and down in rhythm to the beat he was making. When other students walked by, he gave a nod to them. After a few minutes of supposed waiting, he looked down the hallway and saw who he was waiting for:

A Blonde curly haired girl with her gym uniform on who was just an inch taller than Ryan. There was a distinctive feature about her as well: Her eyes were fully bright blue with no irises. She was slowly walking down the hallway with her hands behind her back and looking down slightly. The mouse eared boy smiled and waved at the girl. He straightened his posture and walked over to her. "Yo." He greeted while beginning to walk with her.  "Ready to go Ojime?"

Ojime gulped and looked at the boy. "I-I don't know h-how I'll do, Ryan. Wh-Wh-What if I don't do so well...? I-I mean, my Quirk isn't really used t-to enhance m-my abilities..." She nervously said.

"Aw, come on!" Ryan said casually. "Quit bein' such a worrywart. Ya gonna do great and I know it. Hey listen, I'll be there to cheer you on, 'kay?"

Ojime takes a deep breath and makes a small smile towards Ryan. "Th-Thanks."

These two students would find themselves being the last ones to make it there (No matter who hasn't posted yet) and Ryan...

"YO! Don't forget about us!"

Would take advantage of this with a confident smile. But at the same time, it would be a disadvantage for Ojime. If everybody looked at them directly, she would hide behind Ryan to avoid any social interaction. Why couldn't my Quirk be invisibility? She thought.

As everyone eventually filed out onto the track, All Might cleared his throat and addressed everyone while holding a clip board and pen.

"I'll now be running some physical tests. You may use your Quirk as freely as you'd like in order to complete them, but try not to get yourselves injured. All of you will do a 100 metre dash and a javelin toss to test your speed and strength respectively. After that, we'll do some one on one sparring. Depending on how well you perform during the tests will help me decide who among you are a good matchup."

Lars was stretching his arms as he stepped up to the javelin toss.

"Well, I guess I'll go ahead and start with a record you guys can't possible beat!"

With a deep breath, Lars aimed the javelin straight in front of him as a faint red glow wrapped around the javelin. Throwing it and keeping his hand outstretched, the javelin flew through the air until it left everyone's view. All Might squinted at where the javelin went, but couldn't see it any longer. Lowering his hand, Lars smirked as he turned back to his class mates and gave them a thumbs up.

"Sorry guys, but telekinesis really is the best! Good luck~"

Lars chuckled, passing Shiki as he stood up next in line to throw the javelin. The young zombie sighed, his expression never changing as he threw the javelin. Without much effort, the javelin traveled over 150 meters. It was clearly much farther than what a Quirkless human could accomplish, but wasn't too ridiculous.

"Very good young Shiki. Who would like to toss next?"

Shiki moved out of the way, holding onto the wrist of his right hand that was now trembling. While he didn't feel pain, his body is still very capable of taking damage.

Edited by Oblivion 22

Lucas was up next. He knew this would have to be all him, as his quirk wouldn't be able to assist him with this one. However, his martial arts training did give him some strength, so he was confident in his ability without his quirk. He picked up the javelin and threw it, getting 50 meters. Obviously, it wasn't as good as Shiki's, but his quirk boosted his throw. Lucas was pleased with his throw, as it was around average for a quirkless throw.

Ojex

Standing up next for his throw after Lucas Ojex examined the javelin in his hand "(hum, pretty light weight material wise compared to what I'm use to handling so I should be able to deal with this pretty well)" Spinning the javelin in hand a few times Ojex showed off some of his skill in regards to handling spear like objects. Building up some momentum as he spun the javelin Ojex slammed his foot into the ground as he entered a throwing stance releasing the javelin from his hand at just the right moment the javelin flew threw the air before hitting the ground roughly 160 meters away beating both Shiki and Lucas's throws. Due to his particular quirk and how he normally used it Ojex had grow quite a bit of muscle mass over his few years alive and right now it looked like it was coming in rather handy.

Shizuka

Stepping up after Ojex had finished his throw Shizuka took the javelin in hand "(Owe no this is a really bad test for me my quirk isn't exactly going to overly helpful to me here at all)" With a worried look on her face Shizuka stood firm and then threw her javelin it reached roughly 20 meters. With a sad look on her face Shizuka mad way for the next person taking the test, Shizuka had a discouraged look on her face as she currently held last place of everyone who had throw the javelin so far.

Edited by Joemahon1

Haguki's jaw dropped as she watched Lars use his quirk to throw the javelin to the point of it not being visible any longer, proceeded by Shiki who went ahead and went as far as 150 meters no sweat! Lucas made a better throw than she could even manage normally. "D-Damn..." Haguki whispered, pursing her lips as she bit down on her thumb. "(The competition's pretty tough...)" Haguki thought, her mind working like clockwork to calculate a good way to throw the javelin as far as she was physically capable. "(Got to make it work somehow.)" Haguki thought, before a gleam on her eyes shone as she got an idea. She quickly stepped up, smiling. "I'll go next!" Haguki said, picking up a javelin as she stood in position. She then proceeded to pull her left arm around her neck to the other side, the bones bending along with her like rubber, pulling it and stretching it all the way down where she proceeded to pinch it by stepping on her hand. With a makeshift slingshot she picked up the javelin and held it like a bow against her arm, pulling it back as much as she could as the pressure built up. "Clear!" She yelled as she released it, the javelin flying through the air much like an arrow. It went as far as 105 meters, which she considered was pretty good for a impromptu slingshot. She stepped off her hand, her arm flinging back into place as she jumped in the air cheering. "Heck yeah!" She squealed.

- Ezekiel - 

"100 meter dash...and javelin toss" Ezekiel smirked as he realized his quirk would assist him greatly. As he watched the others do their throws he was one of the last to do it.

"Fine, my turn." Ezekiel spoke. Grabbing a javelin and aiming it upwards, the other students would notice his eyes glowing brighter and brigther, this signaled he was charging psychic energy into the javelin and would utilize it to enhance the speed of which it would be launched too. 

Ezekiel launched the javelin, a strong shockwave of wind was released behind him as he threw the javelin, rivaling Lars as it quickly flew out of sight from everyone as well. This was due to him focusing psychic energy in his hands and into the javelin as he held it, enabling him to control how strong the launch he could launch it, with a strong psychic burst.

Ezekiel whipped his hands as he looked at Lars with a smirk. "Guess what? Im Psychic too." Ezekiel commented. As he allowed anyone else that needed to toss to do so. 

Edited by Scrapmaster

Ryan whistled as he saw how far these throws would go. He was generally impressed by this, grinning visibly. "These guys are good, aren't they Ojime?" He looked towards his friend and she was...Frozen. Her legs were shaking as if she were in a blizzard. How can stand up to these amazing students when they have what I lack? Oh, and in front oftheoriginalsymbolofpeaceI'llbeadisappointmentashisstudentand mylifegoingtostartcrumblingdownsomebodyendmyli-

Snap snap! "Yo! Oji!" Ryan said snapping his fingers next to Ojime. Her 'inner panic attack' had ended thanks to him. Ojime looked at Ryan who had this relaxed composure based on his smile.  "Just chillax, a'right? Listen, let's both go together. I'll stand by yo' side."

Ojime slowly nodded to this suggestion. Before she knew it, Ryan had grabbed her hand and started walking the field. With step she took, her legs wobbled and almost fell. Supporting her, Ryan held her hand tightly as the two of them made to the field. From there, Ryan faced All Might and pointed his thumb towards Ojime.

"This girl here, Ojime Maboroshi, will be goin' first, Mr. Might. I'll just be here to support her."

First...First...

FIRST

Before Ryan...She had to go FIRST. Ojime gulped and whimpered a little. It wouldn't be hard at all to see that she was scared, nervous, and even anxious at the same time. What to do now? How will she stand up? She'll make a fool out herself! She'll be the laughing stock of the class! She'll-

"Here ya go!" Ryan's voice said. The mouse-eared boy was holding the javelin in his hands and was handing it to Ojime. "Remember. You got this." He said with a wink before standing off to the side, close by to her.

With the javelin in her hands, Ojime took a deep breath, but couldn't shake of the inner pressure she was going through. In fact, the javelin itself was shaking so much, she accidentally dropped it (thunk!) and quickly picked it back up. In her mind, Oji looked like a nervous wreck.

"Go, go Ojime!" Ryan's voice can heard from the other side.

"You got this girl, just take it slow!

You're Ojime, the best girl I know!

I get it, yo' nerves seem big at this point time,

so that's why I'm makin' these inspiring rhymes!

Go, go Ojime! You got this girl!

Go, go Ojime! Shock the world!"

This gave a spark in Ojime's confidence. Ryan...Thanks.

Ojime moved her arm back, aimed the javelin upwards, and with one swing...

WOOOSH!

The javelin flew...67 meters far. Ojime took another deep breath. Finally...It was over for her. "Phew...I did it." She was then welcomed by the bouncing joy of Ryan. "Woo-hoo! Way to go Ojime! Feel better now?"

Ojime nodded with a small smile. "Now that I did it...I feel a little better."

"Great! Now I know you'll do great in the 100 meter dash!"

......Aw carps and crap. Oji thought.

Using his Quirk, Pyro melted the handle of the javelin and threw it at least, as far, as 38 meters, he lastly says to himself "Right...now the 100 meter dash, correct sir All Might?" said Pyro, asking All Might.

"Eh, hold on a minute there pal." The mouse-eared boy said from behind him. "I get that you're eager, but just give me a chance to show off a little bit before we move on." He said with a chuckle. Ryan then went over and picked up the next javelin and faced Pyro. "But I guess I could use some assistance. Do me a favor and just swing the thing at me, a'right?" He asked while handing the javelin to Pyro.

(I know this might be a bad idea, but I know what I'm doing here. xD)

All Might noted down the next few javelin tosses in quick succession, getting a grasp of where everyone's strengths may lie. Looking up at whoever was up next, All Might stepped forward towards Ryan who was asking Pyro for assistance.

"Ryan my boy, I must inform you that this is a test you must complete on your own. Borrowing strength from others often comes up with benefits, but there also comes a time where you must prove you can stand on your own two feet. For now that is this very moment."

Meanwhile, as the Javelin tosses continued, Lars was preparing for his 100 metre dash. His lips curled into a smirk as Ezekiel managed a throw that was equal to his, biting his thumb lightly with wide glaring eyes.

"I definitely know who I wanna fight now."

Shiki, who was standing a little away from Lars, was also waiting to do his run. It was extremely faint, but his eyes were a little narrower and his expression seemed to show just a hint of annoyance.

"You shouldn't underestimate us."

Lars' ears perked up, a playful smile drawn across his face.

"Oh? And why's that? Are you gonna hit me with your zombie strength? Or will I fight someone else? The stretchy chick? Maybe that cocky guy from class."

Shiki didn't back down, taking a step up to Lars with his unwavering expression.

"If I end up fighting you... I'll make sure to flatten you."

Lars was about to put a hand on Shiki's shoulder, but thought better of it this time around. With a laugh, Lars turned and took his position to begin his run.

"You're very funny for someone who can't laugh zombie boy."

Lars then took off running, completing his sprint in around 15 seconds without using his Quirk. Shiki took a deep breath, setting up to run after Lars was out of the way. Shiki poked his legs with his middle and index fingers a few times before he got ready to run. Within only a few seconds, Shiki came bolting down the track, crossing the finish line in just under 4 seconds. Lars looked over his shoulder at Shiki who was now sat on the ground, massaging his legs. The black haired student smiled as he spoke to himself.

"So~ You're more interesting than I first thought after all."

Haguki stretched, rubbing her shoulder and arm as she watched Shiki and Lars go ahead on the 100 meter dash. "(4 seconds.)" Haguki thought, gulping slightly. "That's insane." She muttered. Things were not looking that good. She shook her head, pushing away the negative thoughts. "Concentrate!" She hummed to herself, her mind quickly working for an idea as she stepped up to the track. "My turn!" She dug the heels of her shoes into the ground, creating inditations. She knelt down, digging her hands into the ground and gripping it as tight as she could. While holding onto them ground, she began to walk back, her arms stretching as tension was built up, once more using her body as a slingshot. She backed up as much as her arms could take before they began to ache from the tension, causing her to halt, while being pretty far away. The moment she passed that line her time would start. She had to make sure she reached the end of it. "Clear!" Haguki yelled, jumping up as she was slung right back and across the track, letting go of the ground so her arms came with her, screaming as she did. It was fast enough that by the time she crossed the finish line there was still enough momentum before she fell back to the ground, rolling at the crash landing until she eventually came to a stop. She groaned, carefully sitting up with a pout. That hurt. "I need sugar after this." Haguki whined, opening one eye to look at the time. 6 seconds. Just like that, her pain was nothing as she jumped on to her feet, cheering in victory. "Heck yeah I beat Lars!" She said, giggling in glee.

Alright Lucas, this is your time to shine, show them what you can do! he thought to himself, psyching himself up as he stretched a bit. He took his shoes off and got ready. Once he took off, his feet left the ground as his arms and legs turned into laser cannons below the elbow and knees, pointing away from himself. "Full burst!" he said, the cannons all firing at once, the force launching him foreward. As he crossed the finish line, his arms and legs turned back, and he skidded to a halt, walking back to brush his feet off and put his shoes back on. He looked up to see a time of 2 seconds, which made sense to him. 1 second to transform, 1 second to be launched forward. However, he could feel the toll it put on him stamina-wise. He figured, firing off all four cannons with that extra boost probably used up about 5 uses out of 10, one for each cannon, and one for that extra boost. That meant he only had 5 more uses of his single cannons before he passed out from exhaustion. He grabbed a water bottle and drank it down, wishing he had a meter to show his energy levels, glad he included it in his hero suit design. Edited by Azure Flame

Ryan gave a nod towards All Might, still smiling. He respected a teacher like him who has done so much in the past. He gave a thumbs up. "Got it, Mr. Might. Think I know what to do now. In fact...It hasn't been 2 minutes yet, has it?"

Ryan reached into his ear and pulled out what looks to be a white Kanji. A Kanji SFX you would find in a manga pulled right out of this guy's mouse ears! It would mean "WOOOSH!" if translated. "A'right! This should do the trick." Ryan stuck the Kanji on the javelin and then threw it up in the air. Midway, the javelin gained sudden burst of height, going high up in the air! It flew about 148 meters far. "Heck yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about!" Good thing I could hear that when Ojime did her throw.

Th-Those guys are good... Ojime thought looking at the 100 meter dash performances. She knew she was fast, but...Can she be that fast? To beat those kinds of times? She gulped. Her legs were shaking once more. Oh why, why is my Quirk so useless right now?

Ryan figured that he would go before Ojime did this time, but he would wait his turn. Hopefully another sound might be useful.

(EDIT)

Once Lucas finished, Ryan was like...Lady Luck has found her favorite! 

He went up to the track and pulled out another Kanji SFX from his ear. This time it meant "BOOM!". Ojime gasped a little. "U-Um, Ryan? Isn't that just a little d-dangerous?" She asked. Ryan chuckled. "A little risk never hurt me much. Heh heh!" Ryan stuck the Kanji on his back. "Hold yo' breath cause here we-"

BOOM!

Ryan was suddenly blasted away forward! "GOOOOO!!!"

He soon passed the line, but landed in a tumble. Landing on his front, Ryan shook his head and straightened his ears. "A bit painful, yet enjoyable." He jumped up and turned around. The time read "1.99 seconds" (Or 2.15 sec. if I need to change). Ryan whistled. "Sorry about that ya'll!" Ryan yelled back to the group of students, rubbing the back of his head. "Guess I set the bar a little higher than I intended! Heh heh heh!"

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Shizuka looked to the track as they ran there 100 meters "(I've got to do better this time I had the weakest throw out of everyone in the javelin I need to pick up my time here)" just then Shizuka noticed Lucas's run "(Lasers! Wait he used the force of the lasers to launch himself forward I wonder if I could do that with my water)" Walking up to the track Shizuka stood at the start line as she did Ojex took notice of her as he saw water forming around her hands "(A water quirk not a bad plan looks like she's paying attention to the other guys in class and this time she's trying to copy the jet launch method laser tag used when he did his run)" Taking a deep breath Shizuka hops into the air and as she does a torrent of water is released from both of her hands launching her forward at high speed "(Wait she's not stopping crap)" Shizuka launched straight towards the wall Ojex roared out "Hey she's going to ram the wall hard someone catch her!" Ojex roared out to the others who had already finished there runs and where on the other side of the track closer to where Shizuka had sent herself flying

- Ezekiel - 

Ezekiel watched the others complete the 100 meter dash before him, he wasn't going to beat them in speed, he would have to settle for a happy medium, if anything. But before that he heard Ojex shouting about something. Which was Shizuka, who was about to slam herself into a wall.

Ezekiel acted quickly as Ojex took notice of Shizuka's reckless usage of her quirk, as he launched himself to catch her before the slammed herself into the wall. Utilizing a controled burst of psychic energy on his feet he managed to shoot himself and quickly controled his momentum so he could grab her from behind. 

Ezekiel grabbed Shizuka as they both fell on the ground, her on top of him of course as they slid across the ground. 'My back...' Ezekiel thought.

It didn't take long for him to notice he was holding Shizuka by the waist, prompting him to blush as he let go and quickly got up. Even if his back hurt like hell. "Are you...alright?" Ezekiel asked her. "You need to be more careful with your water quirk..." Ezekiel spoke, still flustered.

Edited by Scrapmaster