Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion 22

Roleplay My Hero Academia - Cataclysm (RP)

Both Ryan and even Ojime ran over to where Ezekiel and Shizuka landed.

"Hey, you two a'right?" Ryan asked. "That was a pretty hard fall ya'll had." He exchanged a hand to Shizuka. "Name's Ryan and this is Ojime."

Ojime took a closer look and found Ezekiel blushing. "U-Umm....M-May I ask wh-why you're blushing?" She asked politely.

- Ezekiel - 

Ezekiel's entire body perked up as Ojime asked him why he's blushing.

"I...uh..." Ezekiel spoke, now even more embarrassed, scratching his cheek with his index fingers, "Its...nothing!" Ezekiel spoke as he began to walk towards the start line of the hundred meter dash.

He didn't waste time, he walked off before anyone could say anything else, it was clear he was very shy on these sort of situations.

It didn't take long for him to begin the Dash either. Utilizing the same method of which he used to save Shizuka, by launching himself into a headstart and keeping himself with the same momentum by leaping with his power, it was much easier than running. releasing psychich shockwaves on his steps allowed for little energy consumed and increased distance and speed gained. 

He managed to beat the course in a total of 9 seconds, not too fast. Nor too slow. He was still a bit flustered by what had just happened, however. He didn't even get to talk to Shizuka before his shyness made him leave and take the dash course.

Looking over to the others Ojex gave a sigh of relief "Well looks like everyone's okay at least so that's good" Cracking his neck Ojex walked over to the start line first he examined the last time recorded Shizuka's which clocked in at 4 seconds "Huh considering she didn't even have any control that's pretty impressive actually the not having any control might be what made her so fast using the technique she did" Getting into a starting position Ojex took a deep breath and then took off finishing his 100 meters at the 15 second mark matching Lars time "(right be check how the pile up are doing)" Heading over to the accident prone Shizuka, Ojex kept a slight distance as he watched to see what was going on around her. 

Shizuka took Ryan's hand to help herself up from the ground and then quickly turned to everyone bowing her head "I'm so sorry everyone!" Shizuka quickly blurted out an apology as she was obviously feeling upset with herself "I wanted to try and get a good time and I tried using my quirk in a way I wasn't use to and it just resulted in trouble for everyone I'm really sorry!" Turning to Ezekiel, Shizuka gave a quick second bow "Thank you for catching me" Shizuka quickly broke away from the group her face very red as she did she approached Ojex and stopped for a moment "Thank you for calling out to the others" with those quick words Shizuka rushed off to the side of the track to be by herself for a few minutes to try and help herself calm down. 

Reaching a spot away from everyone else Shizuka sat down on the ground and began to huge her legs "I'm such a screw up all I do is cause trouble for other people I've been causing nothing but trouble all day should I really even be here?"

Ojex watched as Shizuka went off alone as he then moved to approach the others going beside Ezekiel, Ojex placed his hand on Ezekiel's shoulder "Good catch man, but might want to be careful where you grab people in future don't want to get labeled a pervert now do ya" Giving Ezekiel both a complent and a light dig at the same time Ojex gave a slight smirk to his classmate

Ezekiel's response didn't leave with much information...Or confidence in socializing in that matter. "Um..Ryan?"

"Yeah, Oji?" Ryan turned to see a nervous, yet adorable Ojime who looked like she was about to cry. "D-Did I...Hurt his feelings?" She asked, whimpering.

"Oh nah, nah. That guy? He must be just shy is all." Ryan said, shrugging it off. Ojime wiped her eyes. "H-He is?"

"Yeah. You didn't anything wrong." Ryan added, trying to reassure his friend. "O-Okay..."

Ojime turned around and looked at the group. The only ones that haven't gone is that Pyro-guy...And her.

Aw jeez... Ojime made her way over to Shizuka, sat down next to her, and curled up hugging her legs while rocking back and forth while whimpering. If anyone looked at her, they would immediately get the sense that she was very nervous and anxious.

With almost everyone having completed both tests, it was time for All Might to begin pairing people up and sending them off to spar against each other. However, All Might paused for a moment, seeing Lars and Ezekiel at the top of the list. Not wanting to cause a disaster that would end in a building collapsing, All Might decided to not place those two together under any circumstances.

"All right class, I have the pairs all set up. You should be fighting someone who is close to your skill level. Except the two at the top, letting you two fight is probably a bad idea. Lars, you will fight Shiki. Ezekiel, you will fight Ryan. The remaining pairs will be as follows; Ojex and Lucas, Shizuka and Haguki. Pyro and Ojime have not ran yet, so you two will be paired up to round us all out. The rules to win are simple. Either knock your opponent out or render them unable to fight any longer."

All Might looked up from his clip board to find Lars with his arms crossed, peering over the clipboard.

"I won't blow up the school, so let me fight the strong one."

Shiki walked past All Might and Lars, heading straight to the open field where the fights would occur. All Might sighed, seeing the trouble with controlling Lars.

"Lars my boy, don't you understand this is both a learning experience both yourself and young Shiki?"

"But he can't beat me, he's just a mutant type quirk user. It'd be a waste of time."

"... Hey."

Lars turned his head as he was being called by Shiki who looked much more serious than before. For the zombie to make such an expression, he must have been truly furious. Lars sighed before heading over to the field, standing roughly twenty feet from Shiki. All Might looked between the two of them slowly, hoping that Lars wouldn't toy with Shiki. Lars raised his hands in preparation with a smirk across his face while Shiki put an index finger to his head and another to his chest. All Might then shouted out to them.

"Begi-!"

The second All Might began to speak, Lars was hit flat straight against the floor with a thunderous punch from Shiki. The ground trembled and cracked beneath Lars as he had lost consciousness almost instantly.

"I told you... I would flatten you."

Shiki's entire right arm was purple and his legs were wavering as he stood above the completely defeated Lars. All Might was baffled by what he'd just seen.

"Shiki... What was that?"

Shiki looked over, sitting down on the ground next to Lars.

"A humans brain always puts a limit on the body so that it doesn't cause harm to itself. To make sure it doesn't go beyond 100% of it's capability. But... I'm a zombie."

Shiki held onto his right arm as it was clearly unresponsive.

"I won't be using this arm that well for about a few days, but I'd say it was worth it to put this guy in his place."

All Might took out a phone and called the school nurse to take the two boys to the infirmary. With a sigh, All Might returned his attention to the rest of the class.

"Well after that decisive win, who would like to spar next?"

Ryan was astonished by the amount of time that first fight took. "Daaang...That guy must've been ticked off." Ryan commented. He turned to Ojime who was still...in her panicky state next to Shizuka. He sighed. "Poor Oji." He walked over to Ezekiel. "Say uh, you mind if held back our fight juuust a bit. Ya see..." He points to Ojime with his thumb. "I need to give my nervous best friend a confidence if ya know what I mean. Pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?"

Haguki looked looked over to Shizuka, the poor girl had gloomy worry all over her. She decided to step up, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, turn that frown upside down! You're giving yourself too little credit! Have you any idea how hard it is to get into this class? Unless you got in by recommendation you competed against students from all over and you beat them at getting here." Haguki said as she gave Shizuka thumbs up. "You're hero material! You wouldn't be here otherwise, so cheer up." Haguki said, hoping to cheer her up at the very least a bit. She then turned to Ojime, kneeling down to her and getting her hands on her shoulder. "The same goes to you, Ojime. You want to be a hero, don't you? It's scary, sure, but that's what heroes do! They face scary stuff so other people don't have to! One doesn't become a hero overnight! Even Deku, the Symbol of Peace himself, spent years perfecting himself and his quirk usage to become the hero he is today! You're just starting, so don't give up to, alright?" Haguki asked, smiling at Ojime. She was personally scared of herself failing at her dream. She just figured being afraid wasn't going to do anything,about but being loud and proud would. She had enough time to witness the rather quick match between Shiki and Lars, Shiki winning it with a single blow. Haguki clapped, calling out at Lars. "Better head over to Recovery Girl! She might be able to save what's left of your ego, Lars!" Though she felt bad, seeing how he has been acted...she believed he deserved that one.

Edited by Stardustblade358

Ojex:

Watching as Shiki knocked the over confident Lars out Ojex had a rather content smile on his face "(I did say the using the entrance exam to mark your own place in this school was a stupid thing to do, good job Walking Dead)" Giving a light sigh Ojex began to stretch himself out as he looked towards his opponent for the match up's Lucas "(This should be interesting from what I saw during the running test and that dumb nickname he mentioned earlier it seems he can turn parts of his body into laser type weapons... hum I can't exactly predict how my quirk would match up with his without taking at least one clean hit, I'd need to have some rough estimates on the intensity of the lasers out put and head to have a anything prepared to counter it and for that...)" Ojex rubbed his eyes out of tiredness "(This is going to be a pain, I'll have to be on my toes for this one)"

Shizuka:

Shizuka looked up to Haguki as she tried to give her a confidence boost. Having not been in the class for most of Lars's earlier gloating Shizuka was also having a hard time understanding why so many people where happy to see a fellow classmate knocked out cold. Slowly standing up Shizuka faced Haguki "Uh... should we go next?" Shizuka asked with a quiet voice knowing full well even if she wanted to she wouldn't be able to get out of talking part in this class challenge

Haguki nodded. "Yeah! Let's go!" Haguki said, standing up and glancing over at All Might, waving at him. "We'll go next!" She called. She walked over to the area with Shizuka, stretching slightly. "Now, Shizuka, don't hesitate and give it all you've got. Try and hurt me like you'd do to a villain or something! If you do, I'll do the same, alright?" Haguki said with a smile. She stepped away, standing on her side of the battlefield as she waved at Shizuka. When All Might gave them the permission to commence, Haguki got into a heroic pose. "Bring it on!" She laughed, as she decided to go for the first hit. She dashed towards Shizuka, pulling back as she threw a punch right at her.

Ojime looked up at Haguki as she spoke to her. A sparkle appeared in Ojime's eyes. Her words were nothing but true. She wanted to be a hero, so she would have to work hard at it! "....Y-You're right. It's too soon for me to give up." Ojime starts to get up. "Even if I might be a nervous wreck...I've got to do my best!" She took a deep breath. She could feel a boost of confidence in her. Remember why you're doing this...Remember who you're doing this for... "Th-Thank you...Ms. Haguki. I-I hope become a great hero too." She said with a small smile. When Ryan saw this, he grinned. "Ya know...Never mind. She's fine now." He said to Ezekiel.

"I'm ready to run the track."

Ojime made her way to the track, this time without Ryan's help. Everyone might be paying attention to the sparring matches, which makes things a little easier for her. She closed her eyes, took another deep breath, and started sprinting down the track.

She was soon done before she knew it and stopped having her hands on her knees and panting. She looked up at her time.

12 seconds. And that's without a Quirk...

"....Phew! I-I actually did better than I expected..." But then she remembered...Oji had to fight Pyro...

....Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????

Shizuka:

Looking to Haguki before there fight started Shizuka took a deep breath and began to think of everything Haguki had said to her before they arrived here. "(I can do this)" Opening her eyes Shizuka looked forward her eyes widened as she saw Haguki in front of her about to throw a punch, Shizuka had been so focused on her internal thinking she had completely missed the signal for the match to start. Reacting completely on instinct Shizuka threw up a wall of water stopping Haguki's punch by having her hand slow down in the tense wall of water.

Shizuka stumbled back slightly trying to regain her balance quickly raising her right hand towards Haguki, Shizuka was about to release a torrent of water but froze as she remembered what had happened during her 100 meter sprint even after Haguki's earlier talk Shizuka still found herself afraid, afraid that she didn't belong.

Ojex:

Looking towards Shizuka and Haguki's fight Ojex crossed his arms and he hummed to himself "She's way to nervous when it comes to using her quirk" Ojex examined the fight carefully "I suppose they are pretty well balanced strength wise but at this point it's all but certain Haguki has this one in the bag Shizuka's far to nervous about everything going on hum I wonder?" Just then Ojex yelled towards Shizuka "Hey clear cute how about we go on a date if you lose your fight!"

Shizuka:

Suddenly hearing Ojex's demand Shizuka's face went bright red Haguki moved in close to her for another attack but suddenly a tower of water shot up around Shizuka for a moment knocking Haguki back "Wh... wha... what?!" If Ojex wasn't planning on drawing attention to himself before he certainly wasn't doing that now with a smirk on his face as he watched Shizuka's reaction "Consider it your punishment for not taking this all seriously enough!" "I am taking this seriously!" "Prove it" with that bit of provocation Shizuka turned towards Haguki "Sorry" Shizuka began to shot small torrents of water towards Haguki at high speed in a fluster as she wanted to avoid Ojex's so called punishment for losing but unfortunately for Shizuka, Haguki seemed to be dodging all of her attacks meanwhile Ojex stood at the edge of the match field his hands behind his head as he smiled to himself contently.

Haguki's punch was slowed and almost fully stopped by the water wall, Haguki's eyes glistening. "How cool!" Haguki hummed, trying to land another hit on Shizuka, but was stopped by a water tower, which knocked her back. As she fell back Haguki was quick to get her hands on the ground and push herself up as she landed her feet on the ground. Haguki began to dodge the water torrents sent at her, smirking as she did. "You're doing great!" Haguki called, dodging some more. As she jumped to dodge one, she outstretched her arm towards Shizuka, her hand taking a hold of Shizuka's ankle and pulling hard, knocking her off her feet. As she fell Haguki spun her arm like a lasso, wrapping her arm around Shizuka like rope across her body. Haguki proceeded to pull Shizuka towards her harshly, having her fall forward. As she did, Haguki pulled back before slamming her knee right into Shizuka's gut with all her might, followed up a punch from her free arm right on Shizuka's cheek, sending Shizuka falling back to the ground. That might leave a bruise or two. When Shizuka fell, Haguki retracted her arm, returning it back to it's human size before offering Shizuka a hand to help her up. "You did great. Need to work on improvise with your quirk though."

All Might signaled to show the end of Shizuka and Haguki fight naming Haguki the winner. Rubbing her cheek for a moment Shizuka took Haguki's hand and stood back up "Thank you for taking me on seriously Haguki I'm sorry I couldn't be a better opponent for you" Shizuka looked to the side of the training field and saw Ojex with a big grin on his face "I'm looking forward to our date Shizuka!" With a look of utter despair on her face Shizuka looked towards the floor "I feel like my innocence is at risk now" Walking up to both Haguki and Shizuka with a smile Ojex spoke "Owe calm down I don't have anything like that in mind for that kind of stuff you'd probably be best to avoid that Eziekiel guy he seems like he likes it rough and loud" "Please stop talking Ojex" "Fine, fine I'll behave but that punishment I stated earlier for you still stand you owe me a date" "I never agreed to this!" "You never disagreed with it either so I''ll taking that as a sign of your willingness to take part is this little game of mine"

Shizuka gave off a slightly sad sound as she dropped her head today was clearly not her dayand things only seemed to be getting worse for her. "So who's fighting next" Ojex cracked his knuckles as he waited to see who would be entering next

"Owe?" Turning to face Lucas Ojex had a serious look on his face "You stepped up a bit sooner then I expected you to" Stepping forward and standing face to face with Lucas Ojex grabbed his wrist and held it up by his face clenching his hand Ojex looked surprisingly pumped for the fight about to take place "This should be good" Looking towards All Might Ojex waited for him to give the signal to begin and once he did Ojex entered a boxing like stance and began to swing at Lucas at high speed.

Lucas bowed to Ojex before they began, taking a stance. As Ojex swung at him, Lucas sidestepped him and went to sweep him, his arm transforming into a mallet and swinging where his head would be if he tripped him.

Quickly examining Lucas's movements as he made them Ojex noticed the mallet Lucas had formed choosing to let Lucas's sweep hit Ojex began to move back towards the mallet but caught onto it with his right hand stopping his fall "So it's not just lasers you make..." Using the mallet like a platform to launch himself back Ojex back flipped away from Lucas landing around 2 feet away "Well if you want to work like a spear using weapons I guess I'll play the shield role for now" Running his left hand along the entirety of his right arm Ojex formed a light but strong armor around his right arm launching forward towards Lucas once again Ojex aimed to upper cut Lucas using his armored arm

"Crap!" Quickly raising his right arm to work as a shield to the oncoming laser the laser made contact pushing Ojex back and turning the armor on his arm red hot quickly forcing the armor to disconnect from his body Ojex looked to the super hot metal on the ground "(okay well we can now confirm iron won't be a good defense against his laser at least but i wonder... no now probably isn't a good time to test if that method would work lets just form a new gauntlet for now)" Just like before Ojex formed armor all along his right arm "(I'd like to really test his limits here but I don't want to show off to much stuff myself awe screw it)" Rushing forward once again Ojex looked like he planned on repeating the same attack method as all the other times once again that was until at the last second he dived to the ground and under Lucas's feet quickly getting back to his feet Ojex was going to attack Lucas from behind the two stood back to back for a moment and then Ojex began to increasing the thickness of the armor on his elbow he swung one last time for Lucas's head this exchange would decide the match

Lucas turned his cannon arm into a blade, aiming to block the punch, but was surprised when he slid under his legs. He quickly spun around, swinging his mallet arm for his head.

Both blows made contact Ojex's elbow smashed into the side of Lucas's head and Lucas's mallet smashed into the side of Ojex's both stood motionless for a moment Ojex and Lucas looked like they were about to move when they both dropped to the floor out cold. Running over to check on the two Shizuka quickly informed All Might after checking them both "Sir there both out cold" Giving a slight node to this All Might declared the match of Ojex and Lucas a draw looking to the out cold Ojex Shizuka gave a rather cold remark towards him "Serve you right for bullying me like that earlier" as if to respond to her comment while still out cold Ojex gave a quick response "Worth it" Shizuka gave a slight sigh as she called out to Haguki "Haguki can you help me get them off the match field please?"

(There are sparring matches after the 100 Meter Dash. Shiki vs Lars: Shiki won. Haguki vs Shizuka: Haguki won. Ojex vs Lucas: Ended in a draw as both are KO. Your character, Pyro, is paired to fight against Ojime)

Haguki hummed. "On it!" She said, walking over to the two. "I'll take Lucas." She said, picking up Lucas' legs and dragging him out of the fighting area. "Better call for recovery girl on these two as well." Haguki said, propping Lucas against the nearest wall. It wasn't a loss, but it wasn't a win either. Though seeing how these two fought she really didn't expect much else. "I hope we all end up alive by the end of the year." Haguki joked. If training didn't kill them, surely a villain would, or the exams. "Have you known Ojex for a while, Shizuka? You two seemed to get along real well!"

(Not quite sure why you need to ask though. We literally have it all written down.)

All Might noted down the results of the sparring matches, making sure to write down which students had a greater understanding of their Quirks and which students had the greater chance to improve. With only two fights remaining, All Might looked at his watch to make sure they weren't running out of time for the day. As Ojex and Lucas were sent off to the infirmary, All Might gulped slightly, hoping that no other students would be getting badly hurt today.

"As Pyro still hasn't completed the tests, the next fight will be between Ezekiel and Ryan. When you're both ready, you may begin."

Meanwhile, in the infirmary, Lars' eyes opened slowly with a slight sigh following afterwards.

"Well... This isn't something you see everyday."

Sitting up in his bed slowly, Lars looked around to find Shiki sat in a chair next to him with his hands crossed. Almost all of Shiki's right arm was covered in bandages and there were a few plasters on his face, but the zombie's facial expression was stoic in a relaxing way once again.

"Seeing as you're awake, I don't need to stay here any longer. Recovery Girl said that all I needed to do was tell her when you wake up."

Shiki got up from his chair and turned away from Lars, but Lars began to talk with that silver tongue of his.

"I concede to you, but I will just say this. Don't expect to stay at the top, zombie. Everyone wants to prove themselves, including me and I will be coming back to the top soon enough."

"... Sure."

Shiki then left the room as recovery girl brought in two more patients, Ojex and Lucas. With the now, very old lady attending to the two new patients wounds, Lars led back in his bed and put his hands behind his head.

"I wonder if his natural strength is much higher than this. If it is, then he'll make one hell of a leader for our classroom. Shiki Kurogane. I'll make sure to remember that one."

Edited by Oblivion 22