Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

Final Fantasy XV:Assassin's Festival Announced

I'm planning on starting to play my own FFXV game either tonight or tomorrow. Now I'm very interested on trying out this DLC, (and I am SO HAPPY that it's FREE!!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: ), but I've never tried DLC before. How exactly does getting DLC work and does it work when you have the game disc (because that's what I have, I like to have the physical game in my hands)?

I'm planning on starting to play my own FFXV game either tonight or tomorrow. Now I'm very interested on trying out this DLC, (and I am SO HAPPY that it's FREE!!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: ), but I've never tried DLC before. How exactly does getting DLC work and does it work when you have the game disc (because that's what I have, I like to have the physical game in my hands)?

For DLC it depends on what system you have. But it's still pretty much the same. Just go to the online store from your console and search for FFXV DLC, and it'll have a list of all the things you can download. But you will have to go through a checkout process. Don't worry because it won't actually charge anything since it's free. I think Playstation has a few other things that are free? It's been a while since I downloaded everything so I don't totally remember lol. Super pumped to try out this DLC though! 

For DLC it depends on what system you have. But it's still pretty much the same. Just go to the online store from your console and search for FFXV DLC, and it'll have a list of all the things you can download. But you will have to go through a checkout process. Don't worry because it won't actually charge anything since it's free. I think Playstation has a few other things that are free? It's been a while since I downloaded everything so I don't totally remember lol. Super pumped to try out this DLC though! 

Ok, thanks.  :smile: I can't wait to try out this DLC either.  :smile:

A couple quick questions: Is the Moogle Chocobo Carnival a free DLC too? And how hard is it to get the Dream Egg? Because I'd like to get that Assassin's outfit for Noctis.  :smile:

OMFG I love it seriously I don't understand why people complain about this

1. It's not canon
  2. It's free
  3. It is jus a fun little Episode
  4. It's free

I wish we had more crossovers in DLC that are non canon just little fun adventures nobody forces you to be get free DLC anyway

Ok, thanks.  :smile: I can't wait to try out this DLC either.  :smile:

A couple quick questions: Is the Moogle Chocobo Carnival a free DLC too? And how hard is it to get the Dream Egg? Because I'd like to get that Assassin's outfit for Noctis.  :smile:

The carnival was free, but I think it was just a timed free event. I think they brought it back recently? I haven't played since spring lol. And I never got the Dream Egg so I'm not sure how hard it is to get. Sorry! 

The carnival was free, but I think it was just a timed free event. I think they brought it back recently? I haven't played since spring lol. And I never got the Dream Egg so I'm not sure how hard it is to get. Sorry! 

I looked the Free Holiday Pack up in the PlayStation Store last night and they did bring it back. It's going to be there until the end of September, so if you'd like to take a try at getting the egg if you want to go right ahead.  :smile:

I looked the Free Holiday Pack up in the PlayStation Store last night and they did bring it back. It's going to be there until the end of September, so if you'd like to take a try at getting the egg if you want to go right ahead.  :smile:

That's awesome! Thanks for letting me know!! :) 

That's awesome! Thanks for letting me know!! :)

You're welcome!  :biggrin:

Make sure you get the one that says 'free version' and not the one that has a '+' (plus sign). The one with the '+' is $25!  :blink:

Edited by Keyblade101

Well this is curious! Never did I imagine that Assassin's Creed and Final Fantasy would ever cross over! But hey, stranger crossovers have happened! *Cough* Kingdom Hearts, anyone? *Cough.* xD

465b98a9c8f3a37c73bb99946e303fcf.jpg

the crossover already happened. 13-2 had mass effect oufits too

you get the dream egg by "beating" the DLC, so it's just a matter of getting enough currency to see the fireworks display