Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

How do you feel about the latest Foreteller reveal in KH Union Cross?

How do you feel about the latest Foreteller reveal in KH Union Cross?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the latest Foreteller reveal in KH Union Cross?

• Confused.
    • Excited!
    • Upset..
    • Very curious
    • Amused, funny stuff
    • I don't know what to feel right now
    • Something else? Share below!

I'm iffy on adding past characters like this. For a long time everyone speculated "what if this character is actually this character, or is connected to this character?" And now we're getting actual characters we know like Ventus and Marluxia added to the game. It feels like Union X has become a series of reveals. I got annoyed when people speculated if Strelitzia could be a character we know, so it only feels like characters we do know to the game only adds fire. I enjoyed the story of KHx when it was unique and was all original characters. I'm conflicted on how the game has boiled down to a bunch of random plot twists that we couldn't see coming now that the main issues like the Book of Prophecies and the Master of Masters are out of the way. Ventus and Marluxia feel more like they were added to the story as a means of fanservice & shock value rather than feeling like their characters were always meant to be there. If Nomura did always intend for them to be in the game, there was never much indicating that they'd show up. Especially not Marluxia. I can see where the story might go in terms of Marluxia being a part of it now, but it feels too shoehorned in to me. Not the biggest fan of the whole Dandelion arc so far.

it's really dumb

remember when lea getting a keyalde was pushing it

See, that's already what pushed it too far. That's when it turned into literally anyone can have a Keyblade. It used to be something special; it used to mean something. Now it's just whoever wants one can have one.

So firetruck it. Who cares. Give everyone from Org. XIII a Keyblade, why not. Make Ventus and Marluxia part of the Keyblade War, sure. It doesn't matter. The whole story is so oversaturated with ridiculous shit like this that it literally cannot get stupider. DDD broke it, and this or any other reveal is just par for the course at this point.

Haven't seen anything yet so I'll get back to you when I the English translation comes out. TELL ME NOTHING!

Edit: I finally saw it. I don't know what to think or what to believe.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

I am supremely excited! It's just crazy that Marluxia is from the Age Of Fairy Tales! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine he'd be in this! And considering that Marluxia is one of my favorite Organization members and one of my favorite KH villains in general, it just adds to the excitement all the more! I can't wait to see what the future holds for Lauriam down the line! :D

First I was confused and we all know this is an asspull, but Marluxia is such a great character and I had no idea how he could be part of KH3 without being overshadowed by other characters and villains. Giving him such an important role makes him so much more interesting.

It's beyond stupid, I've already resigned KH to being another series where anything after the sequel in the trilogy will never be as good as the second in the series

Everything but upset.  I'm honestly really excited to see where Marluxia's backstory could go! :D

As for Strelitzia, well I am a little sad to see her go.  But I have a feeling she'll still be around in one form or another. ;)  No one really dies in KH afterall