Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elfdemon_

KHUX Some interesting details about the latest story advancements (SPOILERS)

Holy crud, Elfdemon, those are very accurate observations you've made! That is just crazy! And now that you mention this, it would make sense for Lauriam doing what he did! If he wasn't able to get a Keyblade, he would try to force his way into the Dandelions in order to learn the secrets of obtaining the Keyblade's power! That could definitely work! And for people who might think he can't make it in the long run, just look at Braig! He's wanted a Keyblade for the longest time, but he hasn't gotten one yet, and he's a very dangerous threat! So just imagine Lauriam!

I'm sensing big things are afoot!

Very interesting stuff. However in regards to the comparison of the two sounds, they sound close, but the first is of a slash. The second is of a weapon being unsummoned and that difference causes me to hesitate to believe this fully. If you could provide a sound clip of a slash that sounds similar from one of the other games, that would be great.

Now we know why Marluxia is called Graceful Assassin... I was shocked when I saw Marluxia in the game and I started wondering if Luxord, Demyx and his best friend Larxene will make an appearance in the game...

I'm actually thrilled to see how the story unfolds! I just hope they give all the answers in Union X (how Ventus and Marluxia survived all these years until the present, whereabouts of MoM and Lucy (since the other five are probably dead) and a little more light on Maleficent schemes, instead of giving all those answers on KH3 and finishing UX with a meeh ending.