Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

KHUX [Spoilers] What If Lauriam Is The One Who Screws Everything Up? :o

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, as I'm sure all of you are aware by now, the latest story update Union X got in Japan was nothing short of mind boggling, and obviously, it wasn't long before any of us could really not be able to avoid this bombastic news! So Lauriam, Marluxia's human self, is apparently from the era of the Age Of Fairy Tales, which poses many interesting questions! One of the most interesting of which is if he's a Keyblade Wielder or not! But thinking upon all this madness, I've come up with a theory, one I was thinking about since early this morning!

Okay, so we know that Marluxia tried to take over the Organization and tried to subdue Sora into being his weapon against the Organization, but that plan backfired stupendously on him! But, the key thing here is that he sensed something was amiss within the Organization, and he knew that it was high time to stage a coup, and I'm sure he was planning to make his treason known right when things would get at their spicy point! But because of Sora, Marluxia's plans failed to meet their due.

Why am I talking about this? Well, here's where it gets interesting! Maybe Lauriam is the traitor in the story of Kingdom Hearts Union X!

I mean, think about it! Ava entrusted Ephemer and Skuld to gather three more people whom would become the leaders for the Dandelions to usher in a new beginning for the world. The catch here is that all the Dandelions who made it to the Unchained Realm are under the assumption that everything is okay and that the Keyblade War did not take place. It seems Ephemer, Skuld and the others want to keep this fact hidden from them and us, the player character! Even though they're forces of good, the fact they're hiding such a cataclysmic event is nothing short of shady! Well, here's where we enter Lauriam!

Lauriam, probably a simple denizen of Daybreak Town, always had a fascination with the Keyblade, and always admired the Keyblade Wielders! He probably wanted to become one, but much to his frustration, he could probably never get one because his heart wasn't that strong, or because he had too much negative emotions in him, therefore making his heart not all that worthy, ya know? So maybe, when rumor caught on that a special group of Keyblade Wielders would be assembling, Lauriam could have wanted to get in on this, and maybe he silently slipped into Ava's ranks in order to get to this secret Organization. Then, when everything went to hell, he managed to survive with the Dandelions and was able to go into the Unchained Realm! Now here's where it gets even more crazy, so bear with me!

Since the new Union Leaders want to keep order, and obviously with them being around and whatnot, it'll make things difficult for Lauriam to fit in, because they'll expect him to be a Keyblade Wielder, but for some reason, I believe this is not the case! KH13 member Elfdemon himself indicated that he probably doesn't have a Keyblade, and if you look over at his thread, it makes sense! But anyways, back to me! Lauriam will want to learn the secrets of how to obtain the Keyblade and make its power his own, but he'll want to keep prying eyes away. So, he'd stage his own ascension into the Union Leaders by killing off Strelitzia and obtaining her Book Of Prophecy, figuring that said book could contain the guidelines he needs in order to come about summoning his own Keyblade! But he'd still need to get attention away from him! Odds are that he's the one who will mention to the other Dandelions that the Keyblade War actually happened and that their friends died, and that the Union Leaders are deceiving us. This will cause us to trust Lauriam, and in an attempt to get to the bottom of things, Lauriam will want to go "investigate" while us, the player character, antagonize the other Union Leaders and ask for answers, and they'd be too busy trying to calm the angry mob down than wondering about Lauriam!

So I'm thinking that everything will end up spiraling down, order will be lost, the Dandelions will disassemble because of trust issues, and Lauriam will stand as the person who was the traitor all along, having sowed the seeds of division, therefore causing everything to forever change. What happens beyond that, I do not know, except for maybe the fact that Lauriam never got to discover how to gain his own Keyblade, and he was axed by someone, then giving birth to his Heartless, then his Nobody, Marluxia. How he'd survive until all the way through to Chain Of Memories is also another mystery! But this is just a crazy theory!

What do you all think? xD

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Why am I talking about this? Well, here's where it gets interesting! Maybe Lauriam is the traitor in the story of Kingdom Hearts Union X!

I was thinking this just last night! Technically he is a union leader now and the prophecy did say that a union leader is a traitor, if I'm not mistaken. The first generation of union leaders were all loyal to the cause and each other despite the paranoia. 

In terms of how Lauriam stays alive until CoM, maybe he is one of the first nobodies and he wondered the ages either as a Dusk or in a newly born Roxas-esque state until Xemnas show up or something. A little far-fetched but I've got nothing better at this point. :/ 

Good theory btw. I'm on board with it xD

Hm, interesting theory.  I definitely agree that the traitor could in fact be one of the new Union leaders, but don’t be so quick to assume it Lauriam.  I know the vast majority of people assume Lauriam offed Strelitzia, but we didn’t see him kill her; they purposefully kept them in the shadows so we couldn’t see who it exactly was.  I honestly feel like it’s a massive red herring to show her getting killed, only to show Lauriam a scene later.  It’s a little too suspicious, and I don’t think Nomura would be that obvious.  It could have been Blaine, Ven, or even Skuld, since we didn’t see any of them receive the book (Ephemer and Strelitzia were the only ones we saw get it).

Its true that Lauriam might not be a Keyblade wielder though; especially with the update in the NA version.  How only one of them will have the true BoP; it would actually be best to give it to someone who wasn’t a Keyblade wielder, so that may be why he was chosen.  Thus, he could still get envious of that fact, and betray the other three (though that still means there’s another traitor; the one who killed Strelitzia), and thus go right into your theory regardless.

However, he could be a Keyblade wielder.  My little theory is that he is one, as well as a true chosen Leader.  However, the true traitor (Blaine, Ven, or Skuld) puts the blame of Strelitzia’s death on him, convincing the others to turn on him and banish him to the RoD.  Lauriam spends countless years traversing and trying to survive in the RoD, as well as not aging, since we know time flows much slower there, and grows bitter at being falsely accused and betrayed.  Eventually, he succumbs to the darkness of his heart and becomes a heartless and a Nobody, and somehow manages to escape the RoD into the present, where Xigbar finds him.

Now, rather his Nobody can wield the Keyblade or not is uncertain, since Roxas and Xemnas are special, and thus could explain why they can.  If Marluxia cannot wield it, perhaps that is why he targeted Sora; so he can use him and eventually reclaim his Keyblade through him. 

If he can still wield the Keyblade, well that’s a bit harder to explain.  Like you stated, Marluxia knew something was wrong with OrgXIII, and that Xemnas had different goals in mind.  Perhaps Lauriam was weakened when he turned into a Nobody, and he knew that he’d be no match for Xemnas (or perhaps he still had his normal strength, but would still be no match regardless), and would either be turned into a Dusk, or a puppet to collect hearts for Xemnas.  Thus, he kept his ability secret, while trying to find allies.  He got Larxene, but he knew that the two of them would still be no match.  No, he needed another Keyblade wielder.  Roxas came along, and the two thought that perhaps he could help.  Unfortunately, Xemnas already knew Roxas was a Keyblade wielder and was keeping a close eye on him, so alas they couldn’t recruit him.

But then they were assigned to Castle Oblivion.  And lo and behold, who shows up?  Why, none other than Sora!  Now, they could have another Keyblade wielder in their ranks.  Now, why they put Sora and co. through all that mess, honestly I don’t know.  Maybe it was to test his heart and will?  I mean, look at the ridiculousness that Yen Sid put Sora and Riku through to become Keyblade Masters.  Perhaps if Sora broke during their trial, then they knew he’d be useless to fight Xemnas, since he could do worse.  But if he succeeded, then they made the right choice.  Unfortunately, they went too far with their trial, and Sora ended up offing the both of them.

Well, that is my little theory.  I just thought I’d share. :)

I was thinking this as well! But in regards to whether the killer was Lauriam or if it's all a red herring, both assumptions are obvious. It's easy to assume that Lauriam was the killer given how the cutscenes panned out and just by knowing Marluxia as a power hungry guy who has the title of 'Graceful Assassin'. It's also easy to see how it all could be a red herring and someone else could be the killer given that we didn't actually see who killed Strel. And this, IMO, is what Nomura was going for.  :biggrin:

One of the things I loved about this update was the fact we were left with a bit of a mystery on our hands as well as the fact that someone in Kingdom Hearts (other than Eraqus) actually died! This was great story telling! He had us quickly become attached to Strel so that when she died like she did, it would bring forth that emotional reaction and it worked so well!

Now, in my opinion, I think Lauriam was the one who assassinated Strelitzia and the reasons you [The Transcendent Key] gave I agree with 100%. It fits his character, from what we know of him as a nobody, well and honestly adds in a bit of an interesting twist. I really want to see how far he can fool the others if this proves to be on the right track. Plus, it makes the story a whole lot more interesting.  ;)

Strelitzia doesn't have a book of prophecies (that we know), the new union leaders all have a book with the rules they must absolutely follow once the keyblade war is over, like not telling the dandelions about the war. Also, Ava didn't entrusted Ephemer and Skuld to gather the union leaders, it was the Master of Masters who gave Ava a list with the five names of the new union leaders. One of the names in the list had his name circled in red, the master of masters told ava that person would be only one to inherit a copy of the book of prophecies. We still don't know who this person is, so yes, it could be strelitzia.

The lost page from the book of prophecies only said that the traitor is the one who bears the sigil and "with that one swing, the bell that tells the battle will sound... And the battle will finally begin at the destined time"

I strongly believe that the traitor is an Union Leader from KHX, not UX, but the killer is related to this traitor. I'm still working on it and I think I have some things right, and if one of those things turns out to be correct, I'd be almost sure who of the five new union leades is not the killer, but that doesn't rule out the other 4. Right now, we can't just assume Lauriam is the killer because we just don't have any solid proof of him being the killer, everything else is just speculation.

Still, this was an interesting read, and it surely helped me disconnect a bit from this madness that is theorizing about KHX and KHUX, looking for clues checking again all of X and UX's story updates and all that stuff. I'm still working on my theory that right now looks a bit crazy and convoluted, but I think I'm making progress.

Edited by Taco Lea

Anyone rembeber the chamber wich Sora Donald and Goofy slept for a year? So there´s more than three chambers and if you press triangle in one of them it said that it had been already used for somebody else.

My theory is that they might slept there. Who knows, maybe Skuld and Ephemer or even Blaime still exist in Sora´s time.

And if you press triangle in a bookcase in Merlin´s house (KH2) it talks about a book which tells something about the future.

Maybe Nomura has planned all it since a long time...

(i´m not a native english speaker, sorry if i have some mistakes  :biggrin: )

Edited by Exkrunt

Anyone rembeber the chamber wich Sora Donald and Goofy slept for a year? So there´s more than three chambers and if you press triangle in one of them it said that it had been already used for somebody else.

My theory is that they might slept there. Who knows, maybe Skuld and Ephemer or even Blaime still exist in Sora´s time.

And if you press triangle in a bookcase in Merlin´s house (KH2) it talks about a book which tells something about the future.

"This is a journal on the worlds Merlin visited, and the future."

Mhh, interesting.

And yes, the other 5 Capsules always were a suspicious mystery....I wonder who else could have slept down there in the Mansion to be reawaken.

Edited by Lupe Generious

I was thinking this just last night! Technically he is a union leader now and the prophecy did say that a union leader is a traitor, if I'm not mistaken. The first generation of union leaders were all loyal to the cause and each other despite the paranoia. 

In terms of how Lauriam stays alive until CoM, maybe he is one of the first nobodies and he wondered the ages either as a Dusk or in a newly born Roxas-esque state until Xemnas show up or something. A little far-fetched but I've got nothing better at this point. :/

Good theory btw. I'm on board with it xD

Indeed! Lauriam's arrival at this point in the story raises many questions, and I'm sure that there's many things that can be deduced! For now, all we can do is speculate while we wait for more updates! And about Lauriam turning into Marluxia and wandering as a Dusk, that could be a possibility! Or he could have been sent to the Realm Of Darkness, and since the flow of time is different there, maybe the moments he spends there are the entire span of years it takes for him to reach Chain Of Memories! It could be possible! With the Realm Of Darkness providing the whole time distortion aspect, it makes the possibility of Ventus and Marluxia living till the present time even more possible, ya know?

Hm, interesting theory.  I definitely agree that the traitor could in fact be one of the new Union leaders, but don’t be so quick to assume it Lauriam.  I know the vast majority of people assume Lauriam offed Strelitzia, but we didn’t see him kill her; they purposefully kept them in the shadows so we couldn’t see who it exactly was.  I honestly feel like it’s a massive red herring to show her getting killed, only to show Lauriam a scene later.  It’s a little too suspicious, and I don’t think Nomura would be that obvious.  It could have been Blaine, Ven, or even Skuld, since we didn’t see any of them receive the book (Ephemer and Strelitzia were the only ones we saw get it).

Its true that Lauriam might not be a Keyblade wielder though; especially with the update in the NA version.  How only one of them will have the true BoP; it would actually be best to give it to someone who wasn’t a Keyblade wielder, so that may be why he was chosen.  Thus, he could still get envious of that fact, and betray the other three (though that still means there’s another traitor; the one who killed Strelitzia), and thus go right into your theory regardless.

However, he could be a Keyblade wielder.  My little theory is that he is one, as well as a true chosen Leader.  However, the true traitor (Blaine, Ven, or Skuld) puts the blame of Strelitzia’s death on him, convincing the others to turn on him and banish him to the RoD.  Lauriam spends countless years traversing and trying to survive in the RoD, as well as not aging, since we know time flows much slower there, and grows bitter at being falsely accused and betrayed.  Eventually, he succumbs to the darkness of his heart and becomes a heartless and a Nobody, and somehow manages to escape the RoD into the present, where Xigbar finds him.

Now, rather his Nobody can wield the Keyblade or not is uncertain, since Roxas and Xemnas are special, and thus could explain why they can.  If Marluxia cannot wield it, perhaps that is why he targeted Sora; so he can use him and eventually reclaim his Keyblade through him. 

If he can still wield the Keyblade, well that’s a bit harder to explain.  Like you stated, Marluxia knew something was wrong with OrgXIII, and that Xemnas had different goals in mind.  Perhaps Lauriam was weakened when he turned into a Nobody, and he knew that he’d be no match for Xemnas (or perhaps he still had his normal strength, but would still be no match regardless), and would either be turned into a Dusk, or a puppet to collect hearts for Xemnas.  Thus, he kept his ability secret, while trying to find allies.  He got Larxene, but he knew that the two of them would still be no match.  No, he needed another Keyblade wielder.  Roxas came along, and the two thought that perhaps he could help.  Unfortunately, Xemnas already knew Roxas was a Keyblade wielder and was keeping a close eye on him, so alas they couldn’t recruit him.

But then they were assigned to Castle Oblivion.  And lo and behold, who shows up?  Why, none other than Sora!  Now, they could have another Keyblade wielder in their ranks.  Now, why they put Sora and co. through all that mess, honestly I don’t know.  Maybe it was to test his heart and will?  I mean, look at the ridiculousness that Yen Sid put Sora and Riku through to become Keyblade Masters.  Perhaps if Sora broke during their trial, then they knew he’d be useless to fight Xemnas, since he could do worse.  But if he succeeded, then they made the right choice.  Unfortunately, they went too far with their trial, and Sora ended up offing the both of them.

Well, that is my little theory.  I just thought I’d share. :)

Awesomeness! That's some very layered out info you shared with us all right there! And about what you said, there was a separate theory in the past that I made where I mentioned that Sora being put through hell in Castle Oblivion was probably a test by Marluxia to see if Sora could be a candidate for the Seekers Of Darkness, so your words reminded me of that!

But yes, like you said, Nomura is known to be a man who constantly drives plot twists on our faces, and nothing is ever as it seems in the Kingdom Hearts Universe, so odds are that there's more to what happened with Strelitzia, and since Lauriam was just introduced, I'm sure we'll get to see some more development for the five Union Leaders as they move forward to rebuild the world! Whether they'll work in harmony or end up divided and maybe the whole murder of Strelitzia gets discovered, it could be as you said, and maybe if Lauriam is innocent, the true murderer will probably want to put the blame on him. There's many ways that this could go!

I was thinking this as well! But in regards to whether the killer was Lauriam or if it's all a red herring, both assumptions are obvious. It's easy to assume that Lauriam was the killer given how the cutscenes panned out and just by knowing Marluxia as a power hungry guy who has the title of 'Graceful Assassin'. It's also easy to see how it all could be a red herring and someone else could be the killer given that we didn't actually see who killed Strel. And this, IMO, is what Nomura was going for.  :biggrin:

One of the things I loved about this update was the fact we were left with a bit of a mystery on our hands as well as the fact that someone in Kingdom Hearts (other than Eraqus) actually died! This was great story telling! He had us quickly become attached to Strel so that when she died like she did, it would bring forth that emotional reaction and it worked so well!

Now, in my opinion, I think Lauriam was the one who assassinated Strelitzia and the reasons you [The Transcendent Key] gave I agree with 100%. It fits his character, from what we know of him as a nobody, well and honestly adds in a bit of an interesting twist. I really want to see how far he can fool the others if this proves to be on the right track. Plus, it makes the story a whole lot more interesting.  ;)

Indeed, indeed! The thing about these kinds of stories is that when certain events take place, it just makes for interesting storytelling, as we see characters going off and doing their own thing! While many may not think that Lauriam killed Strelitzia, I am keeping my eye on him until it's proven he's not the one who did it! It's just interesting how all this is falling into place! I am very excited to see how the story continues forward!

Strelitzia doesn't have a book of prophecies (that we know), the new union leaders all have a book with the rules they must absolutely follow once the keyblade war is over, like not telling the dandelions about the war. Also, Ava didn't entrusted Ephemer and Skuld to gather the union leaders, it was the Master of Masters who gave Ava a list with the five names of the new union leaders. One of the names in the list had his name circled in red, the master of masters told ava that person would be only one to inherit a copy of the book of prophecies. We still don't know who this person is, so yes, it could be strelitzia.

The lost page from the book of prophecies only said that the traitor is the one who bears the sigil and "with that one swing, the bell that tells the battle will sound... And the battle will finally begin at the destined time"

I strongly believe that the traitor is an Union Leader from KHX, not UX, but the killer is related to this traitor. I'm still working on it and I think I have some things right, and if one of those things turns out to be correct, I'd be almost sure who of the five new union leades is not the killer, but that doesn't rule out the other 4. Right now, we can't just assume Lauriam is the killer because we just don't have any solid proof of him being the killer, everything else is just speculation.

Still, this was an interesting read, and it surely helped me disconnect a bit from this madness that is theorizing about KHX and KHUX, looking for clues checking again all of X and UX's story updates and all that stuff. I'm still working on my theory that right now looks a bit crazy and convoluted, but I think I'm making progress.

Ah, there we go, thank you for the corrections! I thought I was fuzzy on some things, so thanks for clarifying!

And well, you are right! It's not fair to point fingers this early on, but I can't help but think Lauriam did kill Strelitzia, ya know? But like you said, maybe he doesn't have anything to do with what happened, ya know?

What has me curious now is where the story might go from here. Does this mean that the final act of the story will soon come around? Or may there still be more on the way? Also, your theory is also sounding interesting, make sure to make a thread for your theory, cuz I wanna read it! :3

You know what? You may be onto something! It is suspicious that there were so many pods in that room...holy crud, this could be the vital clue we're looking for!

"This is a journal on the worlds Merlin visited, and the future."

Mhh, interesting.

And yes, the other 5 Capsules always were a suspicious mystery....I wonder who else could have slept down there in the Mansion to be reawaken.

Interesting indeed! 

You know....5 capsules...and there's 5 Union Leaders...hmmm...God, it all just seems to fit so perfectly!

Awesomeness! That's some very layered out info you shared with us all right there! And about what you said, there was a separate theory in the past that I made where I mentioned that Sora being put through hell in Castle Oblivion was probably a test by Marluxia to see if Sora could be a candidate for the Seekers Of Darkness, so your words reminded me of that!

But yes, like you said, Nomura is known to be a man who constantly drives plot twists on our faces, and nothing is ever as it seems in the Kingdom Hearts Universe, so odds are that there's more to what happened with Strelitzia, and since Lauriam was just introduced, I'm sure we'll get to see some more development for the five Union Leaders as they move forward to rebuild the world! Whether they'll work in harmony or end up divided and maybe the whole murder of Strelitzia gets discovered, it could be as you said, and maybe if Lauriam is innocent, the true murderer will probably want to put the blame on him. There's many ways that this could go!

Aw, thanks. :) And yeah, I’m still keeping my eye on Lauriam too.  Just because I have that theory doesn’t mean that I’m letting Lauriam off the hook completely.  His red herring could be a red herring in of itself; making us think he is too suspicious and thus innocent, when he really is guilty.  I just wanted to say that he could be innocent, since so many people are jumping to conclusions on him being the murderer and traitor.

I actually remember reading a YouTube comment theorizing that maybe they are all innocent, and that perhaps Luxu (or another Leader) offed Strelitzia, and disguised themselves as Ava and gave her book to one of the others.  Perhaps they overheard what Strelitzia wanted to do and wasn’t pleased with that, so they got rid of her and chose someone who would keep quiet about the war.

Actually, I saw a theory HMK made about how Lauriam/Marluxia and Ventus could be connected.  He said that maybe the two were close friends, and that when Marluxia came into being, he wanted to find his friend, and that’s how he came to Castle Oblivion.  But, he never said how or why Ven and Lauriam could be friends.  Well, perhaps to do a little addon to my theory, maybe when the true traitor blames Lauriam for Strelitzia’s death, Ven actually stands up and defends him.  So, the other three banish the both of them to the RoD.

So, the two work together to survive and find a way out, and thus become very good friends.  Near the time of BbS, they find a way out, but like with Aqua and Mickey, only Ven is able to make it out (and in the process, loses his memory) and Lauriam is left behind.  A few more years pass, and Lauriam finally escapes and decides to go find his only friend.  But along the way, he becomes a heartless and a Nobody, but his Nobody still remembers everything, and thus his will to find Ven still remains.

Again, Xigbar finds him and he joins OrgXIII.  Somehow, he overhears Xemnas’s true plans, as well as Xemnas’s ‘missing friend’ and how he is supposedly in CO.  Perhaps Marluxia guesses that this could be Ven, and thus decides to make sure he is assigned to the castle.  Perhaps too he realizes that Ven’s heart is residing in Sora (even though at that time it was really residing in Roxas), and thus he had another reason to target Sora; to see if he could find and restore his only friend.

Sorry, I couldn’t help but add those last little parts onto my theory.  I’m just excited to see where this is all going! xD

Aw, thanks. :) And yeah, I’m still keeping my eye on Lauriam too.  Just because I have that theory doesn’t mean that I’m letting Lauriam off the hook completely.  His red herring could be a red herring in of itself; making us think he is too suspicious and thus innocent, when he really is guilty.  I just wanted to say that he could be innocent, since so many people are jumping to conclusions on him being the murderer and traitor.

I actually remember reading a YouTube comment theorizing that maybe they are all innocent, and that perhaps Luxu (or another Leader) offed Strelitzia, and disguised themselves as Ava and gave her book to one of the others.  Perhaps they overheard what Strelitzia wanted to do and wasn’t pleased with that, so they got rid of her and chose someone who would keep quiet about the war.

Actually, I saw a theory HMK made about how Lauriam/Marluxia and Ventus could be connected.  He said that maybe the two were close friends, and that when Marluxia came into being, he wanted to find his friend, and that’s how he came to Castle Oblivion.  But, he never said how or why Ven and Lauriam could be friends.  Well, perhaps to do a little addon to my theory, maybe when the true traitor blames Lauriam for Strelitzia’s death, Ven actually stands up and defends him.  So, the other three banish the both of them to the RoD.

So, the two work together to survive and find a way out, and thus become very good friends.  Near the time of BbS, they find a way out, but like with Aqua and Mickey, only Ven is able to make it out (and in the process, loses his memory) and Lauriam is left behind.  A few more years pass, and Lauriam finally escapes and decides to go find his only friend.  But along the way, he becomes a heartless and a Nobody, but his Nobody still remembers everything, and thus his will to find Ven still remains.

Again, Xigbar finds him and he joins OrgXIII.  Somehow, he overhears Xemnas’s true plans, as well as Xemnas’s ‘missing friend’ and how he is supposedly in CO.  Perhaps Marluxia guesses that this could be Ven, and thus decides to make sure he is assigned to the castle.  Perhaps too he realizes that Ven’s heart is residing in Sora (even though at that time it was really residing in Roxas), and thus he had another reason to target Sora; to see if he could find and restore his only friend.

Sorry, I couldn’t help but add those last little parts onto my theory.  I’m just excited to see where this is all going! xD

Oh yes, I saw that video that HMK uploaded! Wow, but you adding those little pieces makes that theory all the more tangible! We've yet to see all five Union Leaders have extended interaction with each other, so it could very well be that during the course of the story, a connection between Ventus and Lauriam forms! Very interesting, indeed!

And well, with this murder mystery in our hands, maybe it'll be as it was with the previous Foretellers! Odds are that they shall all point fingers at each other, and there'll be conflict and distrust between the five of them, therefore probably leading to another conflict, thus putting into disarray what Ava struggled so hard to build, ya know?

There's so many ways the story can go at this point, gahh, it's all too tantalizing! X_X

Oh yes, I saw that video that HMK uploaded! Wow, but you adding those little pieces makes that theory all the more tangible! We've yet to see all five Union Leaders have extended interaction with each other, so it could very well be that during the course of the story, a connection between Ventus and Lauriam forms! Very interesting, indeed!

And well, with this murder mystery in our hands, maybe it'll be as it was with the previous Foretellers! Odds are that they shall all point fingers at each other, and there'll be conflict and distrust between the five of them, therefore probably leading to another conflict, thus putting into disarray what Ava struggled so hard to build, ya know?

There's so many ways the story can go at this point, gahh, it's all too tantalizing! X_X

Aw, thanks again. :D

Yeah, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.  Its very exciting, and its fun to theorize in the meantime!

Aw, thanks again. :D

Yeah, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.  Its very exciting, and its fun to theorize in the meantime!

No probs! 

Yep, and if you notice, in the aftermath of Lauriam's reveal, the internet has been exploding with theories on what could happen next and what Lauriam's connection to all of this is! So I think it's safe to say that Nomura hit a home run, managing to make everyone get involved in this mystery! :D