Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kibcha78

Advice on selling my Kingdom Hearts collection

So, 450 euros translates into 536 US dollars. That's a bit pricey, but for everything you're offering, I can understand the pricing. But maybe lower it to 251 euros, which would be a total of 300 US dollars. That way, you'd interest many more buyers whom would be able to afford what you're selling, ya know?

But in the end, you should seek advice from someone who knows how to make a good bargain, and someone who can more or less gauge the value of your collection, ya know?

So, 450 euros translates into 536 US dollars. That's a bit pricey, but for everything you're offering, I can understand the pricing. But maybe lower it to 251 euros, which would be a total of 300 US dollars. That way, you'd interest many more buyers whom would be able to afford what you're selling, ya know?

But in the end, you should seek advice from someone who knows how to make a good bargain, and someone who can more or less gauge the value of your collection, ya know?

Its not 450.00 Euros (four hundred and fifty)

Its 450,00 Euros (forty five thousand)

I had to check the price twice lol

Uh no , it's four hundred and fifty I'm not that crazy :P.

Yeah I think i'll lower the price a bit , I don't really need money thanks.

Would you happen to have a better camera or method of taking the photos? Pictures make a big difference when trying to make a sale. I noticed that some are blurry and the glare is strong on others, making the photos a little unattractive. Perhaps you would be able to use natural lighting, and maybe center the items in your photos better?

I think your price is understandable for what you're offering, even if it's a bit much upfront. Have you considered breaking up the collection?

Another problem you may encounter is feedback on eBay. It's hard to sell when few positive feedback is available, especially on such a large purchase. Do you have another avenue for selling, perhaps on Craigslist if they have it in your country? If not, maybe you can buy or make some smaller sales to gain more feedback.

I hope that some of these tips help some. Good luck!

Well, there you go! Make sure not to make the price too low, make it an appropriate enough price that'll attract many potential buyers, ya know?

Dude said it's 450, Catmaster. :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Well, there you go! Make sure not to make the price too low, make it an appropriate enough price that'll attract many potential buyers, ya know?

Dude said it's 450, Catmaster. :3

But theres a Comma though

Maybe I just don't understand how Euros work.

its said 450,00 rather than 450.00

Uh no , it's four hundred and fifty I'm not that crazy :P.

But you can be ambitious :P

jkjk

But theres a Comma though

Maybe I just don't understand how Euros work.

its said 450,00 rather than 450.00

Yeah, I get what you mean. I was confused about it at first, too, but after tinkering around, I found out it was 450, and then it was confirmed here. :3