Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
faemarch

[8/28/17] VIP Quests, Gauntlet Quests, Union Cross, Gem Deals

This week has plenty in store for purchasers of the VIP pack--Gem quests for a total of six Gems (2 of Power, Speed, and Magic Gems), another KH3 Sora EX medal, Mirror quests for a total of seven Magic Mirror medals, the Chip & Dale Daily Challenge, the Combination VIP Quest, and the Skill EXP Quest. Note that this will be the last chance for another KH3 Sora EX medal for now.

For all players, be sure to clear the Gauntlet Quests by September 3rd at 23:59 PT! The next Gauntlet Quest sets will become available on the 29th, 31st, and September 2nd, and will be of increasing difficulty. Rewards like a Power Gem, a Speed Gem, and a Magic Gem are available this time.

Until September 3rd at 23:59 PT, Union Cross this time offers the Clover Glasses avatar part! Challenge Boss Time and Rare Enemy Up times periods will take place on 7:00 PM and 11:00 PM PT for 30 minutes each day--take on Union Cross during these time periods for more Cross Coins!

A total of four Cross boards are available this time, and only three will be available from the start. Magic Mirror Set #2 will unlock upon clearing Magic Mirror Set #1. Obtainable chat phrases this time are "Ahyuck!" (M Clover board) and "Wak!" (F Clover board).

The Clover Glasses avatar part also carries a +5 Raid Boss Perk.

Lastly, three Gem Deals offering Power, Speed, and Magic Gems, depending on the banner drawn from, will be available until August 30th at 23:59 PT. Each banner guarantees three of its featured gem and one Tier 4+ medal, and each pull will cost 1500 Jewels and can only be pulled from once a day. 

Images from this update can be viewed below. Will you spend Jewels on the Gem Deals, or will you keep on saving? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!

Edited by faemarch

I'm a sucker for Gems, so I bought the VIP (and good for more mirrors, since I'm low!), but I'm saving all my jewels, so no pulls for me. I'm glad the Gauntlet challenge also has Gems.

Soon, Sephiroth... soon...