Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What other Developer would be the best choice to make a Kingdom Hearts game?

What other Developer would be the best choice to make a Kingdom Hearts game?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What other Developer would be the best choice to make a Kingdom Hearts game?

• Falcom (Ys, The Legend of Heroes)
    • Atlus (Persona)
    • Level-5 (Ni no Kuni, Dark Cloud)
    • Vanillaware (Odin Sphere, Dragon's Crown)
    • CD Projekt RED (The Witcher)
    • Intelligent Systems (Fire Emblem)
    • Monolith Soft (Xenoblade)
    • Bandai Namco (Tales of)
    • FromSoftware (Dark Souls, Bloodborne)
    • tri-Ace (Star Ocean)
    • Bethesda (The Elder Scrolls)
    • Another developer? Share below!

i'd love to see a KH game in the style of Muramasa or Odin Sphere. those games are beautiful and Muramasa is one of my favorite games for the combat. 

honestly i think i'd be way more interested in Chi if it was an action title in the style of a Vanillaware game. it could keep the art style simplistic and have great combat. 

I think an Atlus-based Kingdom Hearts game would be absolutely fascinating. I also don't know if it would be "good" =P.

If anything, I'd go with Sucker Punch, because they've nailed the movement-based action aspects combined with RPG-esque skill trees.

Honestly, I can't really see another developer making a Kingdom Hearts game that isn't Square Enix! It'd just feel weird, ya know? Whoever would develop a new KH game would have to make sure that said game is made with the utmost of care!

But to me, there's no replacement for Square Enix!

I can't really think of any other besides square. The closest I think would be cool is Platinum Games. I mean, they did collab with Square for Nier Automata.

Other than that, there is no other company than Square Enix to make the Kingdom Hearts beautifully magical and awesome xD

Well if it worked for Mario, then I say, Ubisoft should make a KH game and put the Rabbids in it as well! Imagine, having to team up with Rabbid Sora, Rabbid Riku, Rabbid Kairi, and Rabbid Jiminy Cricket to stop the Spawny of the game from wrecking havoc upon the worlds of KH and stop Pete from manipulating Spawny, and the final boss of the game ends up being Dragon Rabbid Maleficent! Plus, Beep-O with Spiky hair is a must! :P

I think an Atlus-based Kingdom Hearts game would be absolutely fascinating. I also don't know if it would be "good" =P.

If anything, I'd go with Sucker Punch, because they've nailed the movement-based action aspects combined with RPG-esque skill trees.

Considering how Persona games turned out, I wouldn't be worried about the game's quality. 

Considering how Persona games turned out, I wouldn't be worried about the game's quality.

I love me some Persona, don't get me wrong, but I have a hard time imagining that translating into a KH game. It'd end up being more like TWEWY than anything else.

I love me some Persona, don't get me wrong, but I have a hard time imagining that translating into a KH game. It'd end up being more like TWEWY than anything

Most likely.

Or it could be like SMT Digital Devil Saga but with KH in it.

If Monolith Soft were in charge, the franchise would have to be Nintendo exclusive as they're a Nintendo subsidiary.

bethesda? FUS DO FRIENDSHIP! yea I could see it work I mean there is a lot of dark humor hidden in some disney cartoons. Also they would build even more on the whole philosophical department in the KH universe

Well if it worked for Mario, then I say, Ubisoft should make a KH game and put the Rabbids in it as well! Imagine, having to team up with Rabbid Sora, Rabbid Riku, Rabbid Kairi, and Rabbid Jiminy Cricket to stop the Spawny of the game from wrecking havoc upon the worlds of KH and stop Pete from manipulating Spawny, and the final boss of the game ends up being Dragon Rabbid Maleficent! Plus, Beep-O with Spiky hair is a must! :P

finishing move sound!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i05VvJHBqcw