Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Gameowner5

Do i have a problem?

I am wondering if i have a KH problem i mean like for example i made a keyblade with paper tape and a chain from a necklass and in the 14 first day of a month i change the backround of my phone to organization XIII like for example day1=Xemnas and stuff do i have a problem plz answer me

ps. i think i am going crazy i am the only person on my school that now for sure what kingdom hearts is i have no-one to talk too exept my cousin but she is 18 and i am 13(in december:D)

no you dont have a problem ur just going thru pre-fanness soon u will be watching (You know when you played to kingdom hearts when.......)videos on youtube then you will do cosplay and wear sora's clothes when you do to the mall and there a wig that looks like terras hair but the keyblade thing many fans do that.

i made 2 keys from a broom shower rod a ton of cardboard a necklace and my artistic ability and i have a sora and roxas necklace play the games over 1000 times i call certain people certain character and repeat lenghty speeches from kh cuz ansems good at it so no your just dedicated and fun

If a video game (which is not real, by the way) > actually talking to people (who ARE real) and having fun with them, then yes, you do have a problem. congrats. :]

Okay, oh my God. This is so scary. I'm the same way. xDD I'm the only one in school/my family who is obsessed with KH. I mean, I have my best friend, but she lives an hour or so away, so I can't hang out with her that often. D: I have Roxas's wristband, Sora's Halloween Town mask, and Riku's blindfold. And I wear all of those, like, daily.

I'm horrible. DX

The kingdom hearts series is like the darkness, and you must let it consume you, ditch your friends, play kingdom hearts, obsess over it and channel its manipulative power to all around you. cuz you know its awesome

hey dont give up on your friends you see in the future kingdom hearts will not help you if you lose your house nor will get you munny except you sell it your friends will so what they dont know kh there must be someyhing else to talk about.You see i live an hour away from everysingle friend of mine i go to a diffrent school for gods sake but when i get the chance i will visit them even if it rains meteors because friends are not only friends but family too.So if give up on them you seriously will have a problem not only with them afterwards when you decide to go back but with yourself as well because then you will realize what a stupid i mean really stupid thing you did.I really cant tell anything else.Consider what i wrote and then decide.Besides you have all of us to talk kingdom hearts about and we are most pleased to.

I play kh all the time, and get into fights about it with my friend's family member. My best friend hates kh, and gets annoyed when I talk about it xD

I'm proud to love it like crazy, and you should be too lol. If your friends don't know what kh is, then I feel sorry for them. They are missing out on something great.

let kingdom hearts sprout within your heart, let it grow, consume it, such is its nature because in the end all hearts return to kingdom hearts i got a problem too... i'm horrible 0.o