Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

Terra and Young Xehanort.

Well, it's very hard to see similarities between Young Xehanort and Master Xehanort because one is a teenager and the other is an extremely old man. So there isn't really many similarities between the two.

To answer your question, there is no connection between Young Xehanort and Terra. Honestly, I don't see any similarities between them. Maybe similar hairstyles, but definitely not exact.

Young Xehanort isn't meant to resemble Terra because Young Xehanort is regular Xehanort as a pubescent. For you to make the connection is illogical.

I have never thought of Young Xehanort to look like Terra. I mean, Terra is a vessel, sure, but that doesn't affect Young Xehanort, since he's Xehanort from the most distant past! And one never looks the same when one is young compared to when one gets old, ya know? So the difference in appearance between Young and old Xehanort is understandable, ya know?

Young Xehanort isn't meant to resemble Terra because Young Xehanort is regular Xehanort as a pubescent. For you to make the connection is illogical.

I have never thought of Young Xehanort to look like Terra. I mean, Terra is a vessel, sure, but that doesn't affect Young Xehanort, since he's Xehanort from the most distant past! And one never looks the same when one is young compared to when one gets old, ya know? So the difference in appearance between Young and old Xehanort is understandable, ya know?

Well, it's very hard to see similarities between Young Xehanort and Master Xehanort because one is a teenager and the other is an extremely old man. So there isn't really many similarities between the two.

To answer your question, there is no connection between Young Xehanort and Terra. Honestly, I don't see any similarities between them. Maybe similar hairstyles, but definitely not exact.

Oh right, and now I know there is no connection between them. But let's be honest, Young Xehanort looks more like a Young Terranort.  

Of course, it makes sense for his design to resemble Terra because all norts resemble each other (apart from MX who is just way older) and Young Xehanort follows this pattern. In-universe it's probably completely accidental and they just happen to wear similar hairstyles.

Young Xehanort doesn't look like Terra at all in my opinion. And I highly doubt that they're supposed to look alike. And Young Xehanort doesn't look like Master Xehanort because Master Xehanort is an old man. Compare pictures of elderly people with how they looked when they were teenagers. You won't find many similarities. Another reason is definitely Master Xehanort's baldness. For example, the only reason why Young Eraqus and elderly Eraqus look like each other is because of the hair. If elderly Eraqus was bald like Xehanort is, then they wouldn't look alike at all either.

Oh right, and now I know there is no connection between them. But let's be honest, Young Xehanort looks more like a Young Terranort.  

Yeah, I can understand why you'd say that, given their similar skin color and hairstyle, so I get the subtle confusion. But rest assured, Xehanort is completely unrelated to Terra. :)

Come on people how can you say they don't look alike, for me it's one of the most annoying things in the story. You can deny the similiraties but you can't explain them.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/a/af/Aqua_and_Terranort_BBS.png/revision/latest?cb=20130516085131

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130701174001/kingdomhearts/es/images/1/11/Young_Xehanort.jpg

How can you say their hair don't resemble. The hair of Lea, Sora or Luxord don't resemble Terra's hair. ¿But young Xehanort hair? Practically the same.

His copypasted design from Terra and his hability of time travelling makes him my most hated character, to someone who tries to be up with the story he brings nothing but headache to the table

I don't think they're faces we're purposely suppose to look the same. I think is the way you see them as?

I think Young Xehanort has a more thinner face than Terra's.