Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Heads Up, Everyone!

Hey there everyone, how's it going? I hope all of you are doing okay! So then, let me cut to the chase!

As some of you may know, and for those who don't, tomorrow, a Category 5 hurricane, Irma, will be passing just slightly off from my island home Puerto Rico, and as such, all of us over here are expecting strong gusts of wind and heavy rain, and well, things look ugly. And well, things look pretty worrisome now, but I have all the faith in the world that the storm will divert its course, and it'll revert its way back into the sea without having to plow through other islands or countries, ya know? I have good faith in God that the storm won't have that big of an impact, ya know?

But well, just in case I don't show up online for the next couple of days or even months, it'll probably be because of the fact that the power will most probably go out, and with that, I won't be able to come online, so yeah, just wanted to let you all know!

Prayers would be appreciated! :)

My prayers are with you man. Stay safe.

Hey there everyone, how's it going? I hope all of you are doing okay! So then, let me cut to the chase!

As some of you may know, and for those who don't, tomorrow, a Category 5 hurricane, Irma, will be passing just slightly off from my island home Puerto Rico, and as such, all of us over here are expecting strong gusts of wind and heavy rain, and well, things look ugly. And well, things look pretty worrisome now, but I have all the faith in the world that the storm will divert its course, and it'll revert its way back into the sea without having to plow through other islands or countries, ya know? I have good faith in God that the storm won't have that big of an impact, ya know?

But well, just in case I don't show up online for the next couple of days or even months, it'll probably be because of the fact that the power will most probably go out, and with that, I won't be able to come online, so yeah, just wanted to let you all know!

Prayers would be appreciated! :)

I'm praying for you my friend. God is the great miracle worker. :) I pray every night for my friends who live in Florida and in Puerto Rico. You be safe ok? Stay on high ground. I look forward to hearing from you soon. God bless. <3